Default Devilish

Devilish

Model: Bernie
Genre: Blonde, Erect Nipples, Slim, Masturbation, Barefoot, Striptease, Chair
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 124
Size: 97 Mb

Blonde Latvian honey Bernie may have the face and body of an angel, but she's a demon between the sheets. As she gets kinky with her flogger and strips to display perfect pert breasts and a shaved pussy, she tells us, "Make me wet and horny and I'll go all night - and longer. I mean it. One time I hooked up with a couple guys, both total jocks. I went down on the first one, while he played with my tits, and his buddy banged me hard and deep from behind. I wanted them to switch, just to see how it felt, but before I could say anything, the first guy came - then, as his pal heard me moan around his shaft, I felt him cum deep inside of me. I was a little frustrated so I began to finger my clit. They saw me and took this as a challenge, getting hard again real quick - maybe too soon. I was riding the first guy when I came, jacking him with my pussy as I finished the other guy with my hands. Then I was ready for round three." And the two guys? She shakes her head. "I gave them a break." She strokes the handle of her whip against her moist, shell-pink slit. "But not for too long. The night had only just begun."

Download photos:
https://k2s.cc/file/8483a343cf13f - 97 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06031 секунды с 9 запросами