View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:12 PM   #125
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Looking Cute For Her New Life As a Toy Thor

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Adorable Lydia Black is about to join O.T.'s extensive collection of perverted sex toys. Once he's got her in her new dress and make-up she is exactly right to replace the doll he broke last week. Lydia thought she was meeting him for a quick smoke before she headed home, but at this point she will be lucky if she ever sees daylight again. He takes his time in stripping her naked, going over every inch of her body looking for any defect. She's exposed and humiliated, trying desperately to ignore how dirty his hands and words make her feel.
Lydia is one sexy catch. Quite flexible and fully poseable, this might be the best little punching bag he has brought home yet. Metal restraints pull her limbs out wide while a latex mask leaves her in the dark. She tries to scream and struggle when he starts working her pussy with the whip, but in the end it starts to sound more like moaning than anything else. A quick check between her legs shows him that she is adjusting to her new life nicely.
Dripping wet, Lydia probably thinks that if she can suffer through enough he will reward her with his cock. It's true, in a sense, since he has 8 inches of cold steel on hand to extract multiple orgasms from her poor, abused cock socket. He works her pussy until she squirts, and then starts railing her ass with the same metal member. Both holes leave her bucking against her bondage as the waves of rapture roll over her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Looking Cute For Her New Life As a Toy

Night24 Part 27 - Extreme, Bondage, Seinajoki

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, All Sex, Piss in mouth, Japan, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Spanking, Whipping, Wax
After repeatedly teasing and denying me of the orgasm I so wanted since the beginning of the show, Martin finally lets me cum but not until the tape is tightly pressed against my nose and I’m fully suffocated
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:11
Video: 640x480, VP61, 1397kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night24 Part 27 - Extreme, Bondage,

Ava – Tied Up Slave Used for Foot Cleaning 4K Bemidji

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom
Ava spent the day at the beach. She took a long walk on the beach and now just wants to relax and have her feet cleaned. Her slave is bound up on the bed and can’t use its arms or move. He is basically like a chair for her to sit on. Her slave must lick and suck her feet and toes clean. While he is busy cleaning her perfect feet she is going to look at all the pics she took today. Eventually, she turns around and is bent over with her ass up in the air and her toes in her slaves mouth. She knows this will torture him and make him even more weak for her. Being able to see her ass from that angle and picturing her on the beach with her new bikini she just bought with his credit card is so crippling.
Duration: 11:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14742kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava – Tied Up Slave Used for Foot Cleaning 4K

Reign Of Humiliation Findley Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks.
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reign Of Humiliation

Work Camp Part 2 Rye

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Out behind the barn PD keeps a very special training instrument that Maggie Mead is about to become intimately familiar with. It isn't the most painful or dangerous tool in his arsenal but it leaves a hell of an impression. It is just a small tub set down into the ground with a steel grate over the top. You put your disobedient girls into the hole for a night or two and see if that straightens them out. If they still haven't learned their lesson, it is water tight for a reason. Heap on some dirt and hose her down and she will be struggling for the surface in a pool of filth in no time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 547.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Camp Part 2

Breathplay and pain Freising

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
The sensitivity of a person with limited air supply intensifies immensely. That has been proven by numerous BDSM sessions and this painful femdom shoot is only here to prove it once again. Watch a submissive wearing a tight gas mask get tortured!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breathplay and pain

Rope & Damage Experiences Georgiana

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Rope Bondage, Self Bondage, Solo masturbation,
We present a self-shot self-rope experience. Dreamy and soft, featuring plenty of eye contact and beautiful views. No toys in this one, from tying myself up to getting myself off - I only use my hands.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope & Damage Experiences
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05833 секунды с 9 запросами