View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:13 PM   #128
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll Ludvika

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Doubt that Lauren Phillips is Just a Sexy, Redhead Fuck Doll

Hoerigkeit Bern

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
The terrible and perverted madam tortures the slave, and the second toy, with the pierced nipples,
to which the elegant support under a glass with wine is fastened.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:06
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoerigkeit

Marica Hase (Absolutely crazy limits) South Cairo

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
O.T. has Marica chained and shackled up in some intense metal bondage with her legs held open for easy access. He starts out by warming her pussy up with his fingers, then he ramps it up quickly by sticking a metal hook inside her and starting to pump her for moans. It doesn't seem to be enough so he plugs in the hitachi and soon Marica has completely lost control of the sounds she is making. O.T. in the meantime has complete control. Every time Marica gets to the edge of orgasm he pulls away and leaves her squirming. O.T. takes out the celebrator as well and starts alternating between the two vibrators. He moves back and forth between the two, the celebrator delivering intense and pinpointed pleasure, and the hitachi giving a more general area the most powerful vibration that can be delivered by a hand held device. Then, just for fun he uses the both of them at the same time. This drives Marica nuts. She lets out squeals of both suffering and rapture. But O.T. isn't done with her yet.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase (Absolutely crazy limits)

Sliding Slut Kilmarnock

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding Slut

Sharp Spread Filled Inhalation Bubbler Ebreichsdorf

First day of may - sensualpain dungeon Little mouse is back for more torture this week and this time she asked for heavy bondage and the feeling of sharp tacks poking them petite breasts she has.
Master James has her bound on the leg spreading device, hooded and out of breath with the stationary magic wand on her inflated dildo filled pussy. She is in pleasurable pain in no time at all until the bubbler gas mask is dawned in her pretty little head. Then the intensity is dialed up a notch.
Little mouse is a wonderful site to see as she explores her painful pleasures in the lifestyle of the BDSM sadomasochist.
Duration: 27:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 929.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharp Spread Filled Inhalation Bubbler

Application Denied Tinley Park

Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there.
She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check. She wants to attend the university but since admissions officer OT has this sweet bit of leverage against her it is not going to be as simple as she had hoped. With incriminating photographs AND her academic future resting in his control, OT has everything he needs to get her to agree to his dirty deal.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Application Denied

Simmered Suffering Port Costa

When we get started on Nikki Darling she thinks that we are going hard. We begin by attaching nipple clamps, then tying them off to the floor, pulling her arms up into a strappado and brutally caning her. We can forgive her for thinking that this is the intensity that she can expect from us. But to us it is a warm up. We have the recipe for a perfect bondage experience and step one is to treat her normal level of play as a casual warm up.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simmered Suffering
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07626 секунды с 9 запросами