View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:14 PM   #33
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Poor Sales Part 1 - Ariel Blue Westgate

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1 - Ariel Blue

Katrina Jade - Submissive Succubus In Bondage Peravia

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Video language: English
There are millions of beautiful women in the world...I find it hard to find beauty to be rare anymore as I see it so often...But the of nature and personality really came up with a very rare combo in Katrina Jade...If my eyes could have left slober all over her naked body as i stared down every inch of her curvacious perfection, im sure they would have...I would say that Katrina lives as somewhat of a dichotomy...all at once she is fragile and intrepid...as if perhaps, at any moment, you could reach out and take her, but she knows that you might just melt before you made it...She is very aware of her own power and the danger she brings into any group of men...As she stands before Feenix, taking his commands and showing off her exquisite bod, all I can feel is jealous...of Feenix...This rare and powerful woman who would submit to only a few, hand picked men, is at his disposal...It's very clear that Katrina knows the submissive role and lives it very sincerely during the scene...A very experienced player who knows her place in submission...through four strict and explosing positions, Feenix punishes and pleasures young Katrina...and she moans so sweetly, and wiggles with desirous intent and her pussy responds as she does, letting go and giving in to her dominant...and her own submissive longings...and, I can honestly say that Katrina's tits and ass are world class, top notch femflesh...enjoy the weekend...Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Jade - Submissive Succubus In Bondage

Brows Shaved For Master Reynella

Master Ron, Jedi Dark is wanting his slave to be more subservient less an individual, so chooses to have U/us here at Extreme Productions shave his slave's eyebrow hair as bald as his head. driven by the need to to service and submission, just a sexual play-thing for his Master.
The BDSM Master/slave dynamic is rare. Having and enjoying a successful M/s relationship is even more rare. W/we know this here at the Sensualpain studio because it is the M/s lifestyle that is lived here 24/7, a very similar dynamic that Master Ron leads with his slave Butters. For more information on this lifestyle, feel free to contact anyone of us.
Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brows Shaved For Master

Sandy Skarsgard - School Time For Sandy Carlile

Cast: Sandy Skarsgard
Genres: Bdsm, Spread Mouth Gag, And Facial
This week we find Ms. Sandy Skarsgard in Holly's grips. She starts off in a full suspension from the rafters as her flesh is walloped and worked over with a ruler, before trading off for some penetration…School is in session...Next, Sandy hovers over the ground belly down while she takes a wicked caning. All of her wriggling and writhing are to no avail however, as Holly keeps up the pace. Finally, after what seems like and eternity, Holly reaches for he vibe and plants it on Sandy's pussy. Sandy, squealing and whimpering is pushed to edge before the the ruler is brandished once again and used to it's fullest...Sandy then finds herself planted on the floor while she receives some electro-therapy. As she twitches, she's subjected to the crop and Holly does a thorough job of working it across her flesh. Worked to submission, Sandy then feels the dong shoved inside her as her Mistress toys with her making her beg for release...Next up, a little more electro-stimulation as Sandy takes the violet wand across her body. Leaving no stone unturned, Holly throughly explores her slave with the device, before once again breaking out the vibe and pummeling Sandy into one last bout of submission...

Total size: 814.6 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandy Skarsgard - School Time For Sandy

Looking Cute For Her New Life As a Toy New Germantown

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Adorable Lydia Black is about to join O.T.'s extensive collection of perverted sex toys. Once he's got her in her new dress and make-up she is exactly right to replace the doll he broke last week. Lydia thought she was meeting him for a quick smoke before she headed home, but at this point she will be lucky if she ever sees daylight again. He takes his time in stripping her naked, going over every inch of her body looking for any defect. She's exposed and humiliated, trying desperately to ignore how dirty his hands and words make her feel.
Lydia is one sexy catch. Quite flexible and fully poseable, this might be the best little punching bag he has brought home yet. Metal restraints pull her limbs out wide while a latex mask leaves her in the dark. She tries to scream and struggle when he starts working her pussy with the whip, but in the end it starts to sound more like moaning than anything else. A quick check between her legs shows him that she is adjusting to her new life nicely.
Dripping wet, Lydia probably thinks that if she can suffer through enough he will reward her with his cock. It's true, in a sense, since he has 8 inches of cold steel on hand to extract multiple orgasms from her poor, abused cock socket. He works her pussy until she squirts, and then starts railing her ass with the same metal member. Both holes leave her bucking against her bondage as the waves of rapture roll over her.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Looking Cute For Her New Life As a Toy

Kenzie Madison - Submissive Chores Presque Island

Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
This young lady and her perfect beauty have made a big splash in the adult industry...Kenzie is one of those women you see in yoga pants, doing squats at the local gym, with every male eye trained on her amazing ass...She works hard to keep herself in fabulous shape, so it's no surprise that she is willing to suffer so well for all of us...submission can be a chore, but it's rarely so appealing...Enjoy, Ogre

Total size: 1.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenzie Madison - Submissive Chores

Lexus White - Getting Inside Alief

Cast: Lexus White
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
Young, blonde Lexus White is in need of BDSM...at this point in her early life, she may not even know why she has the desires for bondage and control...she may not know the lessons of submission although she seems very submissive...an unexercised will, or a youthfull will which hasnt been kickstarted does often look and feel submissive...Before her willfull submissive nature can be found, we need to get her will moving...and this is when we begin to see the person behind the play...Dick uses a strict approach and a heavy hand with Lexus...she endures his harsh tests through much personal struggle...quite sincere internal struggles that surface many fragile emotions for Lexus...and when Dick gives her the occasion, what also surfaces is a very sexual creature who oozes orgasms when she is allowed...Because of Lexus's sincere interest in the BDSM lifestyle, I think this is just one of her first steps in exploring herself and her desires within BDSM...Im glad she gave Dick and DungeonCorp the opportunity to show her a little bit of what lies inside herself...Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexus White - Getting Inside
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03743 секунды с 9 запросами