View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:19 PM   #51
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Canned Blocksburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity. She struggles to maintain herself as her captor uses her helplessness to his advantage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Canned

Sliding Slut Lissie

Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding Slut

Work Camp Part 2 Coulee Dam

Out behind the barn PD keeps a very special training instrument that Maggie Mead is about to become intimately familiar with. It isn't the most painful or dangerous tool in his arsenal but it leaves a hell of an impression. It is just a small tub set down into the ground with a steel grate over the top. You put your disobedient girls into the hole for a night or two and see if that straightens them out. If they still haven't learned their lesson, it is water tight for a reason. Heap on some dirt and hose her down and she will be struggling for the surface in a pool of filth in no time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 547.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Camp Part 2

Misbehaving Part 2 Talking Rock

On her scene Brie got a real taste of rope bondage. When we left off she was being edged, but never got to experience that O. She spent the night in bondage and now she's going to get an Infernal experience. First breakfast.
Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Misbehaving Part 2

French Twist Montpellier

The adjustable metal collar is a good contender. It locks into an iron framework that allows us to raise or lower her ass, giving us unfettered access to her ass and pussy. From here we can cane her, flog her, whip her, or just vibrate her pussy until she eventually squirts all over the rough, wooden floor.
Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: French Twist

Kira Noir - ImPressed Thousandsticks

The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics. I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work. He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir - ImPressed

Application Denied West Boylston

Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there.
She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check. She wants to attend the university but since admissions officer OT has this sweet bit of leverage against her it is not going to be as simple as she had hoped. With incriminating photographs AND her academic future resting in his control, OT has everything he needs to get her to agree to his dirty deal.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Application Denied
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02625 секунды с 9 запросами