View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 09:20 PM   #55
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double - Bagged Vilamoura

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
When PD returns the first time, he shows New Cunt what’s coming. Old Cunt gets a nice dose of bastinado as she screams through a gag. When he comes for New Cunt, he pulls up her dress and starts beating her ass. Like Old Cunt, she’s bound so throughly, she cannot move away from the cane. The Two Cunts become One as they spend the next few days tied together. What will PD do with twice the amount of girl meat? How about turning them against each other by offering relief from the torture and cock-sucking if the other Cunt takes a turn?
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double - Bagged

Peach Pi Patagonia

It’s been a while since we’ve seen Alani Pi, but she’s the same kinky little minx she’s always been. She seems terrified at first, but as the old familiar feelings return she relaxes. Relaxation turns to struggle. Struggle turns to excitement. She likes the way bondage feels, but she loves how the rope feels around her neck. She can barely stand. She can’t sit. She has to squat. To get air she has to torment her own cunt. Pulling the ropes so tight.
Duration: 43:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peach Pi

Ass Trauma Surgoinsville

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Trauma

Under Control Ansbach

Odette Delacroix spends so much of her daily life being in control that she views bondage as a means of letting go. It's beautifully relaxing to lose herself in the way the ropes hold her. She has been working as a model for rope bondage and suspensions, getting her fix that way, but she came to me looking for something a bit more intense and fulfilling.
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Control
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09330 секунды с 9 запросами