View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 07:38 PM   #140
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lucy Lauren & Zoe Page - The Reformatory 720p Sun

Studio: Spankedcheeks
Cast: Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Lucy Lauren has been sent to the reformatory for various drug offences and on arrival she is interviewed and then subjected to a strip search by the correction officer before going over her knee for a practical demonstration of what happens when you break the rules. During the spanking Lucy is rude and abusive to the officer which results in the officer administering a really hard spanking that soon has Lucy apologizing profusely. The punishment continues with Lucy receiving further punishment to her already sore bottom with leather strap and paddle until the officer is satisfied that she has learnt her lesson. The final indignity for Lucy is putting on the regulation reformatory uniform. Lucy is in trouble again for punching another girl during an argument, being late for class and not keeping her room tidy. Correction officer Zoe Page is left with no alternative but to administer corporal punishment and soon has Lucy over her knee for a bare bottom spanking. The punishment continues with Lucy bent over for further chastisement with strap and paddle during which she is rude and abusive and fails to stay in position which requires officer Page to enlist the help of another member of staff to keep her in position.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Lauren & Zoe Page - The Reformatory 720p

Skills Riverview

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Dia Zerva has a set of skills. Cocksucking is near the top of that list. To get her primed he's going to have to tie her up and make her suffer. It's not that she needs motivation, but he certainly enjoys doling it out. He can't quite get enough of her mouth and her screams are just so exciting. He hurts her and then fucks her face. Dia deserves an orgasm, but she's not going to get it easy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skills

Swept Away De Pere

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Samantha Rone is the kind of pretty that you spend years pining after. She's the kind of girl you make plans to capture and keep in your basement. You'd never guess, but she'd be ever so pleased to be your prisoner. Behind those gorgeous blue eyes there's a kinky little freak. You can tell by that giant smile when OT slaps her hard across the face.
OT tapes Samantha's mouth shut. He loves her smile, but he needs to get down to business and her sweet little laugh is too distracting. Once OT has warmed her up with the flogger her cuts her panties off and plays with her beautiful cunt. She enjoys that just as much as she enjoys being hit.
Duration: 33:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swept Away

Free will slavery Olustee

Release Year: 2022
Busty slave extreme tits torture electric, amazing sm video. enjoy!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2919kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free will slavery

Syren De Mer The Art of Suffering Conde

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She can't help herself. The caning may make her feet or calves feel like they are on fire, but that warmth quickly spreads to her hungry pussy and sensitive clit. Add one vibrator to the mix and she is exploding with orgasms.
Duration: 42:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer The Art of Suffering

HdT The Package - Kenzie Taylor Faywood

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
"Who are you?"
"What's your problem?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What's wrong with you?"
His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.
When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!
I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.
I've always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He's a sadist.
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT The Package - Kenzie Taylor

Hacker Cracks Under Pressure Masonic Home

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Maddy O'Reilly is a hacker, and she's a good one too. She's been working for years pulling images and information from secret government organizations,foreign and domestic alike. After so long kicking virtual ass and taking names, however, she's grown very cocky and a little careless, and when you're working against the FBI, a little bit of carelessness goes a long way. In no time at all she has the feds kicking in her door, pushing her down on the bed, locking her in handcuffs, and carrying her off to God knows where.
Wherever it is that she ends up, it's dark. She has no idea what's happening, all that she knows is she's terrified and being into a tiny cage next to a girl who looks like she's been in there for a long time. Maddy is made to take her clothes off as a large man holds a taser next to her cage and watches, insisting she removes every article even if she has to tear it off her body. When he leaves her she is already shaking and tearing up, and they haven't even gotten started with her yet.
Maddy is in trouble, because the FBI found out that she has downloaded thousands of images of state of the art torture techniques they use to get information out of prisoners. It only seems right that her punishment is to have each of them used on her. The trouble is she doesn't have any information they want, so there is nothing in the world she can do to make them stop. They cane and whip and flog her ass until it swells and changes colors. They lock her in a box with horrible noise blasting at absurd volume. They hang her upside down and stick an electrified dildo in her ass. They waterboard her and touch her vulnerable body. Now she'll understand why it's best for girls not to get too curious.
Duration: 39:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hacker Cracks Under Pressure
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05524 секунды с 9 запросами