View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 07:41 PM   #38
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Flirting With Tess Dagger Hoosick Falls

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tess Dagger is one tough little cookie. She likes the rough body play; punches and kicks make her wet. She starts off in a worm tie and gets trampled. Her chest and abdomen are crushed under OT's massive weight. OT reveals her beautiful round ass and perky tits. Then he ties her into a ball and clamps her nipples with little ropes to her heels.
In a torso tie Tess has her tits bound tightly with twine making them bulge and turn purple. She moans as they get pulled tight. Then OT whips them. Tess is creamy with excitement. The whip lands time and time again on her skin and she loves it.
Tess has flexible hips. OT pulls her legs wide apart. Pulling them out makes them easier to kneel on as he ties her nipples to her toes. Then it's time for some Bastinado. As the cane lands on her tender soles the twine tugs on Tess' sensitive nipples. She screams with pain and pleasure. The vibrator comes out and Tess gets multiple orgasms as her toes yank on her nipples wildly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flirting With Tess Dagger

Sadie Blake - Another Princess Gets Punished Stone

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sadie Blake
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal
Video language: English
Sadie has the feel of an uptown babe, probably because of her amazing smile and cheek bones...her thick, black hair is soft and beautiful...Im sure she deserves a man who treats her right...but today she gets me, and I get to punish another princess...I can sense the amount of men who have played the fool trying to impress this lovely creature's heart...I dont have to worry about any of that nonsense, and I use her like a scorned whore...Sadie is not all that naturally submissive, but being bound and helpless gives her a new perspective, and it isnt long before she resigns to my control over her...and her pussy responds with flowing wetness as I disrobe her in the first scene...Today I use those parts of Sadie that she denies other men on a daily basis...her sincere sexual submission as I keep her cumming through what seem to be agonizing orgasms...Ogre...

Total size: 715.1 MB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Blake - Another Princess Gets Punished

Scene Queen Made to Scream Hope Mills

Another day, another girl with winged eyeliner and a seemingly endless need for a beating crawling her way into our dungeon to spend some quality time with our handler Matt Williams. This week, her name is Lydia Black and she is about as tiny and sexy as they come. Matt could probably wrap all the way around her rib cage with just his two hands. Let's hope he doesn't break her in half as he beats and vibrates her until she breaks.
Matt has Lydia tied down to the floor, her legs spread in a walking split and her wrists lashed to the ceiling to help her balance there so she doesn't tip over. He sticks a ball gag in her mouth so that he won't have to deal with as much of the whining and moaning that is inevitably about to come out of her. Once that precautionary measure is put in place, he goes to work caning, whipping, and flogging her feet and her little tits. With each strike she lets out a muffled squeal.
Matt has been known to play games with our models, and today is no different. He gives Lydia a range of numbers to pick from to represent the intensity with which he will be flogging her pussy. After a few good hits, though, it's time to give the girl what she wants: a good, hard orgasm. Matt puts the hitachi down on her clit and turns it on high. Lydia's feet begin clenching and flexing before he even sticks his fingers inside of her. Matt finger fucks Lydia until she screams and cums, her juices flying from his hand and dripping from her pussy. After that it looks like she's barely there. It's all over for Lydia Black.
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scene Queen Made to Scream

Mistress Edging Challenge Kamrar

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings
Mistress Jewelz knows you have zero self-control when it comes to your orgasms which is why you are no longer in charge. The longer you edge and hold back that load of cum the more intense your orgasms will become. You have yet to experience a heightened orgasm due to pumping away in just a few measly minutes but that is all about to change. Mistress Jewelz is going to guide you on how to properly edge that cock as you worship her divine body. Her perfect tits and ass encased in latex will further mesmerize you into total submission as you stroke to her commands. Your cock now belongs to Mistress Jewelz. She will show you exactly why you will never want to stroke the same boring old way again.
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 741.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Edging Challenge

Double Hooked Cock Sucker Staines

Master James reflects...
One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the debrisx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials.
Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave.
In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value.
The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always to find new ways with the individual disposition in mind.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 868.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Good Girl Beaten Bad Adak

Release Year: 2017
Eden Sin's name is perfectly themed for the way things are going to go for her on today's show. When she starts out, Eden is pristine. She is adorable and petite and all gussied up in a little pink dress. Were it not for the rope around her neck and thighs, you might think she were on her way to the park for a nice picnic. As our show goes on though, she is sullied with the filth of carnal want and sin, and it's all thanks to us.
Matt Williams fits Eden's mouth with a huge black ball gag, holding her face in a look of permanent surprise. Then he slices off that little dress of hers so he can see how hard her nipples have already gotten from the excitement. Once he sees how much they are sticking out it's all he can do to clip some nipple clamps onto her and watch as she winces. The winces turn to shudders as Matt takes out the whip and begins tearing into her chest with it.
Next Matt puts Eden down on her back and ties her feet up behind her head by the ankles. He ties her nipple clamps up too, so that her tits are being pulled at. Then he takes a cane and starts thwacking it against her ass, lightly at first, then harder as the skin becomes more and more sensitive. Finally, it is time for Eden to succumb to her most primal self and indulge in the sin of lust. Matt presses a hitachi against her clit as he finger fucks her pussy. She moans as her air of innocence is removed from her entirely.
Duration: 31:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Girl Beaten Bad

HdT The Package - Kenzie Taylor Sabin

"Who are you?"
"What's your problem?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What's wrong with you?"
His lack of response was deafening. I tried to struggle. I tried to get him to respond, but he said nothing. I came here to pick up a package. I wish I had never come. I didn't even need the stupid thing.
When he finally came to tie my wrists I fought with everything I had, but the more I struggled the tighter the ropes got. When he tied my ankles I had nothing else to struggle with. My body was his. His disgusting hands fumbled over my young tight body. He removed my clothes. He smelled me. What a creep!
I had almost forgotten about the taxi driver. When he came in to find me I was so glad to see him. I thought maybe he would untie me, but he's more creepy than the other guy. To see what he did to me go to Sexually Broken.
I've always prided myself on my tits. They cost me enough money. The ropes he tied around them were so tight I worried they might pop. After less than a minute they were dark purple and swollen. Then the creep shows me his true nature. He's a sadist.
Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT The Package - Kenzie Taylor
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03375 секунды с 9 запросами