View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 06:17 PM   #26
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dungeon Corp Wonderfull Vip Perfect Unreal Cool Collection. Part 4. Shacklefords

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
She just cant help herself, getting all sexy with her tight red pants and frilly tops...Likewise, I cant help myself either, as I tie her up and plan to enjoy her beauitful body on my terms...She starts out a bit reticent, but it isnt long before she's singing my tune, and then screaming it...

Total size: 8.2 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Corp Wonderfull Vip Perfect Unreal Cool Collection. Part 4.

Disobedient Courtney part 2 Fort McMurray

Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the tens unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 162.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disobedient Courtney part 2

Torture Chair Pussy Whipped Lausanne

Warning!! Not for the faint of heart!
slave 779 is bound to the torture chair for another round of painful S&M humiliation. A frighteningly painful session with face whipping, Needle Ball and yanking on the nipple clamps. She is in complete terror while bound and exposed to the seatless chair to make her scream with a constant non stop torture.
This slave belongs to another Master as sexual chattel in a smaller town, just an hour south. He is a kind man that benefits much from the teachings His slave receives at the training dungeons of Master James.
Master James shackles her to the seatless steel chair to summon the painful ear piercing screams of her pain and my pleasure. Time stretches on for her, the pain continues without giving her pleasure to relieve the pain. Again, this video is not for the light of heart, there are no acts of kindness here except for the relief of when it ends with this slave reciting her identifying slave number.
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture Chair Pussy Whipped

Vibrator torment Okarche

Starting off alone in the dungeon, Brandy can't stand up because one ankle is leashed to her neck. When Bryan enters, he paws at her big boobs and strings her nipples toward the ceiling! Roped standing with belled clamps on her nips, Brandy can do nothing as Bryan pulls off her thong panty and ties on a crotchrope. The next scene is a doozy: Brandy is roped into a package and suspended over a vibrator! She can't move an inch as it buzzes against her pussy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vibrator torment

Turning Violet Part 2 - Violet Monroe, Freya French Mifflinville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
With her sexy red hair and knock out body, Violet Monroe stepped into the world of Real Time Bondage Live Feeds again, knowing that we would use her for a long, hard day in the dungeon. She's been here before, but never like this. Once as a decoration, and once for a BaRS feed, this will be the first time Violet gets to experience first hand exactly how depraved our crew and our membership can be when they work together.
The test for today is whether or not Violet can come when she is on the brink of crying. Elaborate predicaments have her ready to scream out an orgasm as she struggles to keep from bursting into tears. Nipple clamps, foot caning and Mr. Hitachi all work together to make her brain melt in erotic overload. This is only part 2 and Violet is already about to break, so you know that when the finale comes she is going to be completely blown out.
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 2 - Violet Monroe, Freya French

Dungeon Corp Wonderfull Vip Perfect Unreal Cool Collection. Part 5. Rossiter

has the kind of powerful beauty that can stun you, and she knows it...I'm sure men remind her everyday how fucking hot she is with their rubber necking stares, and that's usually all I get from hot little babes like ...a peek at her hard body...as opposed to this day, when I get the full hands on experience, and I can tell you, this woman is all natural feminine perfection...I bend and stretch her, and pack her mouth with cloth, sealed with tape, to keep her quiet...she takes all that I have to give, being the submissive young woman that she is, and looks amazing doing it...she is a rare one indeed.

Total size: 7.3 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Corp Wonderfull Vip Perfect Unreal Cool Collection. Part 5.

Caprice Capone - Exploring Caprice Port Monmouth

Cast: Caprice Capone
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Caprice has been shown the ropes here at DungeonCorp, however she'd never been on SocietySM. Until now, and of course that shall all change. She's a lean blonde with a lovely body that just begs to be handled, and Ogre is more than up to that task this week as he guides her through the session. She seems to be the obedient sort as she is collared and gagged. And her willingness to please shall be appreciated. Tight ties, hot leather and even hotter orgasms are all in the cards as Ogre explores Caprice's body and mind to the fullest...all the way through to the mesmerizing finale'...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caprice Capone - Exploring Caprice
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03513 секунды с 9 запросами