View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 11:04 PM   #10400
kimilutka

Поблагодарили 293 раз(а) в 292 сообщениях

All my threads

kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kimilutka Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Arietta Adams - Serviced For Service

File: Arietta Adams - Serviced For Service.mp4
Size: 1038253464 bytes (990.16 MiB), duration: 00:22:40, avg.bitrate: 6107 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5962 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

I (Jovan Jordan) love a good barbecue, especially on Memorial Day. When Dylan's wife Arietta Adams stayed behind to help me clean up after the celebrations, I didn't think anything of it. I mean, she did drop a few hints - telling me she was hungry for a big juicy sausage. Still, I wasn't quite prepared for what she proposed next. Apparently, her man Dylan likes to watch her get fucked. Their anniversary is coming up and she wants me to make a video with her, so we can send it to him as a thank you for his service.

I guess? Arietta is a fiery little ginger, I didn't deliberate for too long. I pulled out my phone & started filming as she pulled out my BBC & stuffed her mouth with it. She used both hands to jerk me off before showing off her fluffy muff and sitting on dick. I stretched her little pussy out as she rode me like a champ. She sucked all her pussy juice off my cock and then let me put it in her again. I made her ograsm hard as I fucked her from behind, she kept telling me her husband was going to love this. She begged for my cum so I nutted in her mouth and all over her pretty face. Happy Memorial Day, bros!
kimilutka is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15863 секунды с 9 запросами