Old 05-28-2022, 07:55 AM   #457
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ulysses & Vander: Edge Ninnekah

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ulysses, Vander
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
I hope you will be as impressed with Ulysses as I am!
I mentioned last week that he was going to dive headfirst into doing gay video work. Because he said he would push his limits, I figured an Edge video would work.
Boy did he ever push his limits!
Vander got him all hard and in the zone, and they just went at it during the fantasy sequences. I had such good footage of the two of them that they ended up being 3-4 rather large chunks of time.
Ulysses not only kissed, but cum kissed! He rimmed like he was hungry for Vander's hole, while also trying his best to fit Vander's cock in his mouth! He was fantastic!
You will love his energy, and he is already eager to get back and do more. He was euphoric after the shoot, so who knows where this guy will land on the sexuality spectrum! Can't wait to get him back!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ulysses & Vander: Edge

Lincoln & Noah Riley: Edge Jane Lew

Cast: Lincoln, Noah Riley
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
This is Noah's first time doing an Edge video and he does a fantastic job!
He gets Lincoln up and hard, and edges him the entire time!
Lots of great fantasy footage too! I didn't put any in the previews so as not to spoil if for ya!
You will love watching Noah make Lincoln bust a huge load!
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lincoln & Noah Riley: Edge

Jacob Slader, Steven Richards, Ryan Jamison Gilgit

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Jacob Slader, Steven Richards, Ryan Jamison, Billy Cochran, Ricky Sinz, Jake Wood, Sparky, Derik Storm, Scott Christensen, John Andrews, Fyerfli and Conrad Stevens
Genres: oral, anal, rimming, fingering, group sex, hunks, tattoo, bareback
Mild-mannered mid-westerner Conrad Stevens takes a walk on the wild side as he cruises rough trade on the Streets of San Francisco. Nabbed by a marauding band of hooligans, Conrad is abducted, tied-up, blind-folded and to take load after load, and even lick up the spillage. The Spunk Mob breeds Conrad into the fraternity of raw sex, thug style!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:30
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Slader, Steven Richards, Ryan Jamison

Alessio Romero And Dylan Hyde Baldwin City

Studio: Dudesraw
Tattooed muscle dy Alessio Romero has sexy stud Dylan Hyde all to himself for an evening and he intends to use the boy until they are both satisfied. Alessio starts out by sucking Dylans huge cock before he turns the tables and fucks the boys throat good and deep. Next Alessio turns his interest to Dylans pretty bubble but and gives him a rimming that has the boy wet and begging to be fucked. Alessio fucks Dylan something fierce in just about every position there is. The boy just cant get enough of Alessios Latin dick and shoots a big load as the top pounds away at his ass. Alessio is quick to lick up all that cum and share it with Dylan in a hot kiss before resuming his fucking. He fucks the Dylan harder and harder until he shoots a big, thick load all over the bottoms hole and fucks it back in rough and deep.
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1440x816, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 358.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alessio Romero And Dylan Hyde

Rumper Room Temperanceville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Buckshot Productions , Colt Studio
Cast: Brandon Lewis, Jake Lyons, Mario Costa, John Magnum, Benjamin Bradley, Damon Audigier, Rob Ryder, David Stone
Genres: Muscle Men, Young Men, Rimming, Tattoos, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Freshmen
Young, Hung and full of ... Fun! A night of video gaming with the boys turns into a night of all out fun and games. With joysticks in hand, the boys of Buckshot sure do love to play. Director Kristofer Weston invites you toe and join in on the fun in Rumper Room. DVD here
Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:06
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 1701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rumper Room

Drew & Ian South Saint Paul

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Duet, Massage, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Tea Bags, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Condom, Anal Sex, Kissing, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoos
Ian Parker is a dirty masseur ready to give Drew Blaze the happy ending of a lifetime.
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3523kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 671.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew & Ian

Bryan & Carlos Garcia: Edge Swartswood

Cast: Bryan, Carlos Garcia
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
A very straight-forward Edge video.
Carlos was not really down for an oral video, but when he saw the Edge chair and asked about it, he decided he could do it. I didn't have the heart to tell him that normally we do some "extras" to spice the video up. Once he mentioned he could do it, I wasn't about to quibble to get him to do more.
Tied, blindfolded, and with hot girls getting banged on the headphones, that was enough to get him charged up. His cock springs to action with just a few gentle prods. Likely a mistake to have put him in such tiny briefs- not much room for him to hulk-out in, but I liked seeing him in that color and well, he looks pretty amazing in them.
He is fairly quiet until I bring out the Fleshjack. That got his attention, and true to an edging theme, I had to pull it off of him a couple times or risk a premature happy ending.
I did get him out of the chair to showcase and rim his ass. He was very tight-assed about showcasing his hole, but I pushed through. He has strong butt cheek muscles! I also milk his cock from behind, just like..well... being milked!
The Fleshjack was doing really well, and I don't think I have ever used one to make a guy cum, so I decided to see if I could time it just right.
If you watch, he starts to unload, and I pull it off to finish him off, and give you some evidence! He must have shot a couple major squirts up into the toy, because it comes dripping out while I jerk the final half of his load out of his uncut cock.
Like I said, a very straight forward and not very fancy Edge, but super pleased that he even did an oral themed video. I think you will be too!
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 854.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Carlos Garcia: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.09337 секунды с 9 запросами