Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Viktor Rom ,Casi Leeds

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Viktor Rom ,Casi
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Kissing, Rimming, Bareback, Tattoos, Muscles
Video language: English
Hold onto your pants, our meanest, most ruthless fucker – Viktor Rom is back – if you’re looking for the tall dark man – look no further, and this time he’s pitted against a big, tall, burly, bearded, equally big-dicked stud – Casio. Casio knows what he wants, and after having a good sniff of Viktor’s smelly sneakers, and a good long suckle on that glistening, dark, hard-as-mahogany-uncut-dick, Viktor turns this sexy around and bends him over, to spread his beefy butt cheeks and stick his face into that hairy, sweaty, moist hole, snuffling away like a sex-pig, Viktor gives it a good tongue rooting, sliding as much spit as his muscular tongue can muster, because thats the only lube papa Casio is gonna get, and he’s so eager its all he needs. He sits on top of Viktor’s gym trained body and, feeling every rippling nudge and pop his butt hole opens to allow that rigid, uncircumcised cock into his aching, hot, muscular hole. All bareback, skin on spit lubed skin, these big, hairy raw fuckers go as it like pistons. With plenty of passion, friction and hairy, masculine man-on- man action that all ends with a splattery, spunky, hairy belly ending.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4749kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 906.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viktor Rom ,Casi

Bryan & Kato: Edge Kerby

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Kato
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Kato wanted to do more work, but just couldn't get past doing more than receiving head. I had some down time over the holidays, and told him he could just do a simple Edge video. He has such a fat cock, I thought you all might like seeing some more of it.
I did want him to do more, but also remembered he was so close to coming when Ransom blew him, and I thought I might be able to get a pure edge video. I figured I could keep him close to cumming for at least 15 minutes which is a long time for Kato!
Sure enough, his cock wakes up with a few nudges and I think about 2-3 minutes into the stroking he starts telling me he is close. You can see I am jumping off of it fast because of his hair-trigger response. Gotta make it last!
But I didn't let him off that easy and I kept trying different techniques to prolong his . I got out the Fleshlight as well, and I am surprised his fat cock would fit inside the toy. I swear his cock is thicker than my wrist!
I finally relent and allow him to cum. You can tell it is a super intense orgasm, and he gets some major distance on his cum shot!
It's a simple Edge, nothing fancy, so if you like a guy bound and helpless, then this video will please you!
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 653.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Kato: Edge

Randall O'Reilly and Christian Andrade - Hole Busters Pt 9 Laramie

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Randall O'Reilly ,Christian Andrade
Genres: Anal Sex , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Tattoos , Jockstrap , Ass Shot , Rubber , Latex
Randall O'Reilly knows if you want something done right you've got to do it yourself. He lies down on his back and works his fingers into his ass to stretch it out so he can bust his own hole with a thick buttplug. He's so engrossed in fucking himself that he doesn't even notice Christian Andrade lurking outside holding a huge black dildo. As soon as Christian walks in Randall offers him his big round bubble-butt and begs him to take over. The tattooed top-stud plows forward until Randall asks for something bigger. Christian complies by slamming a huge monster-size butt toy deep in Randall's greedy hole!
Duration: 13:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randall O'Reilly and Christian Andrade - Hole Busters Pt 9

Jonan Garcia new talents West Bend

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Jonan Garcia
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Dildo, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut
First time caught in camera little shy until a huge cock appears Jonan wants to show us how a pasive new talent have to be, he gets fucked first by a dildo and then he recives a nice cock.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1629kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 151.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jonan Garcia new talents

Malik & Noah Riley: Edge Creole

Cast: Malik, Noah Riley
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
After Malik did his solo, he said he loved the idea of being tied up and made to do all kinds of naughty things.
I told him about the Edge videos, and he thought that sounded right up his alley. He is very passive, and despite having a big cock, he really likes to bottom.
So we start off with Noah servicing him, but once things got out of hand, we just pretty much run with Malik being used for the entire video.
Two facials in this one!
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malik & Noah Riley: Edge

Raw Runners Valier

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Staxus Raw
Cast: Jack Blue, Max Born, Jon Bruno, Nick Deniels, Damian Dickey, Kevin Groom, Tom Hyde, Will Rowe, Francisco Ruck, Robin Snoyer, Rolando Wyer
Genres: Bareback, Twinks (Young Meat), Amateur, Tattoos, Cumshot, Threesomes
These hot and horny athletes have worked up quite a sweat out on the track, but that's nothingpared to the fuckin 'cock-mad passion they display between the sheets. From armpit-licking to toe-sucking to young twinks taking two bare cocks up their tight virgin asses at one time, these guys savour man-sex as it was meant to be enjoyed: spunky, sweaty and (above all) totally 100% raw !
Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:56
Video: 720x384, XviD, 2092kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Runners

Cuddle Up Fulda

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Staxus,SauVage
Cast: Joshua Levy, Chris Jansen, Tony Conrad, Will Simon, Tristan Archer, Jaro Stone, Enzo Sky, Noah Matous
Genres: 69, Arse Play, Tea Bags, Blond Haired, Cream Pie, Dark Haired, Double Penetration, Facial Cumshot, Fingering, Flip Flop, Jockstrap, Rimming, Romantic, Spitroasting, Tattoos, Threesome, Twinks 18, Uncut Cocks, Underwear
Winter in Prague is the perfect time to enjoy some hot intimacy with the sexy locals – a fact that Danish new boy, Chris Jansen, clearly has foremost in his mind when he heads to the Czechia capital. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t have to wait too long before his efforts are met with raw success; as Joshua Levy, Jaro Stone and Tristan Archer extend a traditional Czech-boy wee to his pert little arse! Add the meaty, uncut cocks of Tony Conrad and Enzo Sky into the frame and you have the makings of a superb, spunk-soaked classic!
Duration: 2:09:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3906kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuddle Up

Время генерации страницы 0.03191 секунды с 9 запросами