Old 05-28-2022, 07:58 AM   #466
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RascalVideo Stone Fox Hope Mills

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Rascal Video
Cast: Danny Vox, Jean-Francis Laroche, Ricardo Diaz, Claudio Martin, Tristan Bennet
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscles, Deep Throating, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos
Smut with Style is ChiChi LaRue's mantra in this fuck flick. He aptly applies the coined phrase "Stone Fox" someone so drop- gorgeous, it stops you in your tracks to his Rascal Exclusive Eddie Stone's title roll.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:55
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 973kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 945.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RascalVideo Stone Fox

Ranch Hands Midnight

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Erik Rhodes, Billy Berlin, Jesse Santana
Genres: Anal Sex, Fisting, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Outdoor Sex, Piercings, Tattoos, Theme: Cowboys
Video language: English
Cowboys work with their hands all day long. Working with and cattle from sun up to sundown brings out basic animal instincts in these Cowboys. So, it’s no surprise to find these guys pawing at each other every chance they get! And, they just don’t paw, they put their Ranch Hands deep inside each other, taking entire forearms to the elbow and seeing how much punishment a hole can take. This movie was personally directed by Fisting Hall of Famer Chris Ward. Honestly, this is as good as it gets.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:43
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2484kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ranch Hands

Bryan & Maximilian: Edge Raw Yellow Jacket

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Maximilian
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
When Maximilian shot his peep video with Devon Dixon, we talked afterwards and he said he really wanted to do another scene with me. He had been thinking about the Serviced video we did, and wanted to try getting fucked.
It is hard to believe with all the social media and cruising apps, that someone would not take advantage of them to hook-up, but apparently Maximilian is very shy and never done anything beyond oral with a guy.
So we set up an Edge video and as you will see things got out of hand. Well, they usually do, but this time we just kept doing bonus stuff until he nutted.
I of course normally go with trying to make the guys cum at the end, but given that I have done that with him, AND he was so close to cumming from getting cream-pied, I just went with it.
A little POV action too to spice things up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 976.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Maximilian: Edge Raw

OriFfice Junior Working Late Smith

Release Year: 2013
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: JP Dubois, Seth Knight
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Red-Haired, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
It’s been a long day and Seth can’t wait to get out of the office and get home. Thinking his day is over he pushes himself away from his desk, only to have an enormous stack of paperwork is dumped in front of him. “Wha-what is this?” he mutters in disbelief. JP tells him that it all needs done by that night, no excuses. Seth objects but is told he has no choice, JP is pulling a long night too. He grumbles and pulls himself back into his station.Hours pass and he doesn’t look to be any closer to getting finished. JP takes him a cup of coffee by way of an apology.. and also to soften the blow of news that all the extra work wasn’t really necessary he just needed to get Seth on his own. Flipping out, Seth goes into a rant about being mistreated. Without explanation JP tells him that he already know why he’s being kept behind, before exploding into a passionate kiss together. Clearly some tension has been building for a while, these guys really get it on! Sucking, fucking and flip-flopping all over the office. They share and take turns on each other in every way, spit, cum and condoms fly everywhere!
Duration: 30:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 709.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OriFfice Junior Working Late

Young slut in need of cum plowed bhy vol.3 thugs Mechanicstown

Release Year: 2011
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Baiseur XXL, Dylan Cox, Edji Da Silva (aka Mehdi EricVideos), young slut (Atlant Adam).
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Facial, Foursome, Tattoos.
Summary Atlant Adam was cruising on his smartphone and managed to get 3 guys craving for a good fuck. He invited them over to get fucked with as much juice as possible. The 3 guys tamed the bitch, plowed and filled him real good. As soon as one guy squirted his load in his ass, another one came to cram it with his dick. The pig took 4 loads down his hole !
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1280x704, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 699.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young slut in need of cum plowed bhy vol.3 thugs

Tegan Zayne & Vaughan Rafferty: Edge Palmer Lake

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tegan Zayne, Vaughan Rafferty
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Vaughan kept hitting me up for more work, but just could not bring himself to do guy-on-guy stuff.
I am always hesitant to have guys back for a second oral only video, but Vaughan is a hot guy, and I thought he would look great tied up in the chair.
Tegan was in town to do a video the next day, so I got him to do the honors.
Some nice deep throating and gagging in this video! Tegan gets to test out a FleshJack on Vaughan, which he later got to use in a cam show for members that very evening.
Tegan has to really jerk his cock fast, but he does pull a hot load out of Vaughan!
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 748.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan Zayne & Vaughan Rafferty: Edge

Dark Alley Media ShockWave part 2 Hardcore Bonus Disc Merion Station

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Jesse Balboa, Lord Krshna, Christian Hezzog, Danny Fox, Owen Hawk
Genres: Bondage, Dildos, Fisting, Latin, Leather, Muscles, Raw, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut
The follow-up to the wildly popular Shockwave comes another installment of this leather, rubber and bareback series.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:57
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2247kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Alley Media ShockWave part 2 Hardcore Bonus Disc

Время генерации страницы 0.08176 секунды с 9 запросами