LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

After Practice Glandorf

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Clubjeremyhall
Cast: Ryan, Chad
Genres: Cum Shots, Facial, Fingering, Safe Sex, Sports, Muscle Men, Twinks, Rimming, Tatooing, Big Cock, Masturbation, Toys, Anal/Oral Sex
I took Chad out to some bars in Vancouver one night. We found Ryan and took him back to my place. Both guys were really into each other. Chad loves riding cock and Ryan is an ass eating pig.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:22:39
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1756kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Practice

男色ターザン Bourg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
野外だから遠慮なし!!
ターザン兄貴達が声出しまくりの興� �大交尾戦!!
開放的に快楽だけを求め、交尾しあ� �ターザン、快楽の主義に上穴下穴締� ��まくりベロベロ、トロトロ状態!!
マッチョターザン三連結はエロモー� �大爆発!!
肉ジャングル発情熱欲地帯!!
Duration: 1:49:01
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1368kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 男色ターザン

Bryan & Kato: Edge Wells Tannery

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Kato
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Kato wanted to do more work, but just couldn't get past doing more than receiving head. I had some down time over the holidays, and told him he could just do a simple Edge video. He has such a fat cock, I thought you all might like seeing some more of it.
I did want him to do more, but also remembered he was so close to coming when Ransom blew him, and I thought I might be able to get a pure edge video. I figured I could keep him close to cumming for at least 15 minutes which is a long time for Kato!
Sure enough, his cock wakes up with a few nudges and I think about 2-3 minutes into the stroking he starts telling me he is close. You can see I am jumping off of it fast because of his hair-trigger response. Gotta make it last!
But I didn't let him off that easy and I kept trying different techniques to prolong his . I got out the Fleshlight as well, and I am surprised his fat cock would fit inside the toy. I swear his cock is thicker than my wrist!
I finally relent and allow him to cum. You can tell it is a super intense orgasm, and he gets some major distance on his cum shot!
It's a simple Edge, nothing fancy, so if you like a guy bound and helpless, then this video will please you!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 653.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Kato: Edge

All For On Eastpoint

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hammer Entertainment , SimpleXX
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Fisting, Fingering, Rimming, Twinks, Anal / Oral Sex
Young hotties that are sure to give you more than a rise as these horny ass fuckers pound and plunge into each other's tight and willing holes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:25
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All For On

女を知らないガチ童貞野球部員をあ� �手 Cincinnatus

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
小中高と野球漬け!!女を知らないガチ 童貞部員の汗臭い身体を男のテクで� �じさせる!!
豪華!全編新人モデル登場!!
1. 永井俊
幼さの残る可愛いベビーフェイス永� �俊。
運動で鍛えた、ぶっとい太腿とお尻� �りの筋肉がエロい!
インタビューでも明かされる超ど変� �願望を叶えるために鬼の超絶責めで� ��じさせる!!
まだ触ってもいないので、インタビ� �ーだけで勃起する変態ノンケ!
たっぷりのローションで亀頭責めす� �と女の前では見せられない喘ぎ声で� ��泣き!!
願望だったアナルにオモチャを挿入� �れると想像以上の快感に乱れ狂う。
Duration: 1:46:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 女を知らないガチ童貞野球部員をあ� �手

What Men Do Belcourt

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Channel 1 , Rascal Video
Cast: Johnny Hazzard, Matt Summers, Tag Adams, Drew Peters, Ollie Kicks, Owen Hawk, Ricardo Dias, Gus Mattox and Gage Matthevs
Genres: oral sex, anal sex, rimming, Fingering, dildos, group sex, elements of CM
A great movie for fans of light s / m club and sex. Cool guys with huge standing member and tight asses will not let you rest all night.
Particular attention is paid to the movie rimming: actors involved in them almost without ceasing!
Duration: 2:02:38
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 529kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 525.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What Men Do

Jacob Wolf Acts Of Sodomy – Chapter 8 Kaplan

The time has come for young Jacob to experience the worst nightmare of his life: crucifixion. The fit, young college boy is ordered to lie on the cross and his wrists and ankles are strapped to it. Anthony Martin puts his boot on the supine boy’s chest and cock. Jacob is terrified, but his cock hardens and remains hard as he’s lifted upright. Every muscle in his body strains. His pecs feel like they will tear, his shoulders like they will explode – and he has hours to go! Anthony has another agony for him, shoving a steel dildo up Jacob’s ass as he hangs from the wood, making him fuck himself with his own weight, in total agony. Still, his cock hardens. Anthony can’t keep his hands off the crucified boy, stroking his muscles, fingering his navel, pinching his nipples – and keeping his cock hard. The perfect gay boy, fucked and crucified.
Duration: 16:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14124kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf Acts Of Sodomy – Chapter 8

Время генерации страницы 0.03748 секунды с 9 запросами