Old 05-28-2022, 08:03 AM   #348
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bryan & Maximilian: Edge Raw Fort Yukon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Maximilian
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
When Maximilian shot his peep video with Devon Dixon, we talked afterwards and he said he really wanted to do another scene with me. He had been thinking about the Serviced video we did, and wanted to try getting fucked.
It is hard to believe with all the social media and cruising apps, that someone would not take advantage of them to hook-up, but apparently Maximilian is very shy and never done anything beyond oral with a guy.
So we set up an Edge video and as you will see things got out of hand. Well, they usually do, but this time we just kept doing bonus stuff until he nutted.
I of course normally go with trying to make the guys cum at the end, but given that I have done that with him, AND he was so close to cumming from getting cream-pied, I just went with it.
A little POV action too to spice things up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 976.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Maximilian: Edge Raw

Taurus and Jessie Balboa - Can Openers Maxeys

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Taurus ,Jessie Balboa
Genres: Anal , Boots , Double Fisting , Fingering , Fisting , Jerk-Off , Oral , Piercings , Rimming
One of the best tops we have ever filmed is our own Taurus. He is a Sexpert of the highest order, a fisting genius who can make the most recalcitrant hole open wide and deep! Give him a hot stud like Jessie Balboa and you know there are going to be fireworks! Taurus wanted to fist Balboa in our industrial elevator. It's a great set-- very hard, very real, very macho. Add our fisting studs to the mix, and you have an image of mesmerizing erotica. You can practically smell the sex as these two men work up a sweat! Stunning action complements the alluring beauty of these two men.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1176kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 422.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taurus and Jessie Balboa - Can Openers

ほろ酔い淫乱ノンケ体育会 Blantyre

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
仕事帰りの社会人1年目リーマンや体� ��会ノンケが理性ぶっとびガチで感じ まくる!
全編アナルセックス収録のど変態祭!!
1. 堂島篤人
仕事帰りの社会人1年目フレッシュリ� ��マン。仕事終わりにスーツで緊急参 戦!
疲れた身体に染みるキンキンに冷え� �酎ハイを片手に、職場の先輩女子か� ��誘われた話を嬉しそうに披露!
グビグビ飲む度、ほろ酔い気分でエ� �モード突入!?Yシャツを脱いで自ら乳� ��を愛撫し、先走り液噴出?(笑)
アナルに電動玩具を入れられあまり� �気持ちよさに昇天寸前!?
トロトロアナルにぶっとい肉棒を入� �られ鬼ピストンされる!ヘロヘロ変態 雄セックス!
ノンケとは思えない変態プレイに…� �場の先輩女子にもしてもらう??(笑)
Duration: 2:16:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ほろ酔い淫乱ノンケ体育会

Super luxurious - Ren Sugiura Austin

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ren Sugiura
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
The directors of the four major labels have discovered and produced the new charm of Ren Sugiura! The 4th installment of "Hao", a full-length shot of the super-luxury lineup! A new legend begins ... I'm planning to at home with him today, but recently I found the back dirt of this guy ...
And that account was a gay account ... "Have you got used to it?" Lotus is called by her boss's house and is being sexually treated. Nasty play between bread competitions! The competition bread that bites in is too erotic !! Super erotic sex with abdominal muscles and erotic bodies of prickets! Produces a apt metamorphosis rich sex that goes far beyond the conventional beast that makes you feel straight to the limit. In a super erotic image that makes Ren Sugiura feel the best in history and goes crazy.
Duration: 2:14:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super luxurious - Ren Sugiura

Brady Hansen & Bryan: Edge Jhang Sadar

Cast: Brady Hansen, Bryan
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
As Brady said during his solo, he is a power bottom who really enjoys being dominated. Perfect for an Edge video! But, I figured I wasn't packing enough meat to fill him up. How could I follow-up after the giant toy he took!
He wore his harness to get in the zone. I got a little creative with my belt and some toys. The video pretty much ends on one the fantasy sequences, as we never got back up in the chair for me to make him cum.
Brady didn't think he could cum without rimming a hole while jerking, so I got my ass licked clean while talking dirty to him. I surprised myself by nutting then.
I actually cum twice in this video. First time, filling his ass with cum using an ass tunnel. The second time right after Brady busts his own load, I feed his mouth with more jizz.
A very naughty scene!
Duration: 27:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brady Hansen & Bryan: Edge

Splash Prince Osmond

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshots, Rimming, Anal / Oral Sex, Twinks, Asian, Fingering, Toys, Handjob
Number S-class main appearance of the royal road! Swimming club "Kosuke, 19 years old" electric shock debut! Tall 183 cm, reverse three body, thick chest plate ... A sweet and fearless face that retains the image of a boy! What a first digging in the first shooting, bread masturbation, popular, until the first Tachi with a visitor ... Kosuke's honest erotic reaction that every move is too innocent! All 5 parts of the debut of 3 new face straight athletic clubs! S-class swimmer Kosuke 19 years old! Until the first digging in the first shooting! The bottle erected from the hem of the competition bread with the first male blowjob! A voice that leaks while being shy at the first anal licking! First pain and shame ... Reverse three body and erotic pectoral muscles that shine with sweat! New face! Wrestling club 19 years old! Full-body trained muscles of backlash! Muchiketsu hole bare naked squat! Erotic dick shaved with the evil glue of the club! I can not stand the pleasure of male blame ...!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Splash Prince

Popping Junior's Cherry Zapopan

Aaron Bruiser lost his cherry on The Guy Site so it's only fitting that he pass the torch and deflower Junior. Aaron has never been bigger or hairier. He's the definition of musclebear, full bush and all. He takes it gentle and easy and Marcello is there for support but it apparently is more than Junior is prepared for. Even as Butch as Junior is, watch as Aaron brings him almost to tears. One good turn deserves another and everyone gets it before it's all over.Popping Junior's Cherry Behind the Scenes
Here's everything you didn't see when Junior got his cherry popped. One of the highlights is Bruiser fingering Junior to get him ready and then the very first time he puts his dick in Junior's ass to get him used to the sensation. There was one more thing that Junior had never done, docking. He didn't even know what it was. Surprisingly for someone who had just taken it up the ass, he was pretty shy about wrapping his foreskin around another man's dick. You get to see it all here.

Total size: 939.7 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popping Junior's Cherry

Время генерации страницы 0.04672 секунды с 9 запросами