Old 05-28-2022, 08:03 AM   #350
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Armani & Bay: Edge Trout Lake

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Armani, Bay
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
It took me a while to get Armani back in. We had some false starts on his solo, so there was a bit of a delay between his solo and Edge videos. Sorry about that!
You guys really gave me great feedback on Armani, and he is down for doing more for sure.
This time out, he tackles not only getting his dick sucked, but also sucking back, and even a toy in the ass.
And he isn't pee shy, so in, this video, things get a little wet!
As I said, Armani joined the team, so expect more great things from him in the future!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5907kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani & Bay: Edge

Brenner Bolton & Troi: Edge Raw Pleasant Hall

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Brenner Bolton, Troi
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
When I had corresponded with Brenner about doing video work, he was super eager to get in and start sucking and fucking asap. He loves big uncut cocks and the sooner he could get one in him, the better!
I am used to going slowly with the guys, and though Brenner was claiming to be mostly straight, by the time he came in, he saying he was most interested in guys. Yeah, no surprise there! If you love being face and ass rammed by the biggest cocks you can find, you are probably more into dudes!
He also loves the idea of having complete control of a guy. Edging him, making him cum, milking his cock with his ass! I have been giving Troi the occasional blow job video, but I figured this one was going to turn into full-on fucking.
Troi has already been the recipient of one blow job, so doing another Serviced video seemed redundant. Brenner thought that having Troi in the chair and at his mercy would be really hot, and if things got a little out of control, his ass would not complain.
And wow! Can Brenner ever suck cock! I do believe he is one of the best cock suckers I have ever seen! He is not just hungry for cock, he is starving for it! He goes crazy over Troi's foreskin, swirling his tongue around the head and skin, sniffing in his cock head aroma. Brenner loves pushing it down his throat all the way, gagging on it till his eyes water! Brenner is totally cock worshipping!
And he can take a cock in the ass too! Total bottom boy! And fans of Ass to Mouth action will love how often he jumps off Troi's dick, cleans and re-lubes it with his mouth, then back into his ass! Did I mention he looks starved while he I doing it?!
I tend to not like to give away too much of the fantasy elements in these videos, but suffice it to say, a lot of fucking goes down and you might need to bring extra cum towels!
Look for more Brenner soon as you will clearly see that his skills are top notch!
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenner Bolton & Troi: Edge Raw

Cum Shots vol.01 Vero Beach

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Bravo!
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
素人リアル「ハッテン」シリーズ第� �弾!
射精シーン12回!
18歳の吸い付くアナル!
自分から腰振りトコロテン!
エロビ初登場!
まだ少年ぽさの残る18歳!
ヤバい!またイっちゃいそう!
「気持ちいい!」
チンポに跨り泡噴きピストン!
撮影前は、あんなに緊張していたの� �…
“!”が沢山のチンポとリアル「ハッ� ��ン」してきちゃいました!
どぴゅ!どぴゅ!
灼熱の公衆便所で汗だく汁だくどぴ� �!
ケツ感じすぎてどぴゅ!
ラブホでガン掘りケツマンどぴゅ!
電マでチンポ2本同時発熱どぴゅ!
マッチョ兄貴のケツ工事どぴゅ!
驚異の上反りまくりチンポでどぴゅ� �
デパートフェラどぴゅ!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:36:23
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1317kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Shots vol.01

Conquest vol.02 Hayato Hufsmith

Release Year: 2008
Studio: COAT West
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Sperm, Handjob, Rimming, Fingering, Group, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
大人気モデルコレクション第2弾! 記念すべき『 1』での初脱ぎ初絡み、『 2』ではゴーグルマンの巨根でガン掘� ��され、 『 3』ではメインモデルとの濃厚! 『 1』では女王様にペニスバンドでアナ� ��を逆掘りされ、 『』ではヤるかヤラれるかの肉弾真� �対決! 『: 2』では手首までも入れられ牛乳浣腸� ��高々と大噴射! の軌跡を1本にぎゅっと詰め込みまし� ��♪
Duration: 3:26:19
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1214kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Conquest vol.02 Hayato

Jacob Slader, Steven Richards, Ryan Jamison War

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Jacob Slader, Steven Richards, Ryan Jamison, Billy Cochran, Ricky Sinz, Jake Wood, Sparky, Derik Storm, Scott Christensen, John Andrews, Fyerfli and Conrad Stevens
Genres: oral, anal, rimming, fingering, group sex, hunks, tattoo, bareback
Mild-mannered mid-westerner Conrad Stevens takes a walk on the wild side as he cruises rough trade on the Streets of San Francisco. Nabbed by a marauding band of hooligans, Conrad is abducted, tied-up, blind-folded and to take load after load, and even lick up the spillage. The Spunk Mob breeds Conrad into the fraternity of raw sex, thug style!
Duration: 1:31:30
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 942.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Slader, Steven Richards, Ryan Jamison

Simon Cox and Joe Stack - Pushing It Gunnarn

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Simon Cox ,Joe Stack
Genres: Fisting , Oral Sex , Anal Sex , Sex Toys , Interracial , Cumshot , Black Men , Rosebud
Joe Stack finds a gym bag full of dildos with Simon Cox, The Dark Prince of Fisting, and he's soon got Cox's black ass in the air for some intense hole pounding. Stack jerks at his cock as he works Cox's prostate. Next, Cox goes after Stack's cock and ass, feasting on the butthole buffet spread before him. Stack welcomes the respite, but is happier pushing at Cox's rear. Cox's ass is insatiable, taking a string of butt balls before opening for Stack's fat cock. Stack pulls out and shoots his wad on Cox's upturned ass. Next Stack greases up Cox's ass and drills his fist into Cox's pliant pucker. The gloves come off as Stack throws Cox onto his back, first pushing his forearm deep into Cox's colon, then pulling out an engorged rosebud for some hardcore fingering. After some prostate play Cox shoot his load and Stacks wanks a semen shipment onto the back of Cox's neck.
Duration: 18:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1384kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 206.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simon Cox and Joe Stack - Pushing It

Play Stanhope

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
こんな姿になっちゃった!?恥ずかしい けど萌えまくり!!いろんな姿に変身!
第2弾登場!!今回はランパンランジェ� �ー、ピチピチ体操服、セーラー服、� ��エプロンと姿から魅了する……。
Hの方も普段味わえない姿な分、盛り� ��がるっー!ドッキドキのプレイで魅!!
Duration: 2:12:08
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1310kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play

Время генерации страницы 0.05332 секунды с 9 запросами