View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 08:04 AM   #351
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sodom part 2 Conneautville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
目隠しに、乳首とアナル、包茎の皮� �かぶせてローターを装着。
ケツ責めだけで自然にガン勃起!
耐え切れない熱さ・痛みに、目を真� �赤に潤ませ悶絶しながらも、なぜか� ��た自然勃起を繰り返し…!
圭太、口枷・リードで犬にされ、ヨ� �レを流し男泣きの大絶叫!
真っ赤に腫れあがるムチケツにアナ� �蝋燭責め!
洗濯バサミで乳首、包茎皮責め!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:03:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2119kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sodom part 2

Braxton & Bryan: Edge Trumbauersville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Braxton, Bryan
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Braxton wanted to test out playing with his backdoor, but didn't want to commit to a full-sex scene. So I figured an Edge video might be a good way to test his ability to take a cock.
He was in town to do a scene, but his return flight was not till late the following day, so we tossed this together. Braxton has trouble staying hard in his previous videos, but the one he shot the day before, he was finally relaxed and confident and performed so much better. This video is another example of him just accepting it all, and his cock never stops wanting to be stroked.
I did use a jack-off sleeve on him. You may notice the sound of splashing water as I reach for it. Here is an "at home "trick" you can do do. I have found soaking the sleeve in scalding hot water for 10-15 minutes warms it up. I have tried warming t he lube as well, but gotta watch its not too hot (They need to make microwaveable lube with a heat indicator just like maple syrup)
Anyway, starting with a warm wet sleeve really amps up the sensation of fucking a hot moist hole. Just be sure to do a finger test first to be sure it's not too hot. Generally speaking, super hot water from a faucet is fine.
Most of the fantasy elements are me just trying to break into Braxton's backdoor. Trying ever larger toys, keeping him hard, and balancing the pain and pleasure thing.
When it came time to fuck, he took it like a champ, so all the prep really paid off. I don't think he fears it nearly as much, and perhaps can become a more versatile player like Glenn.
Braxton likes to jerk-off super fast in order to cum, so I worked up a sweat making him cum! Phew!
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braxton & Bryan: Edge

Ransom & Santiago: Edge Melbeta

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ransom, Santiago
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
This Edge video we explore some ass play, but mostly it is all about the fee for the foot fetish crowd.
If you are not into feet, no worries, Ransom does an amazing job of Edging Santiago, and makes him cum with his amazing cock-servicing skills!
Duration: 28:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom & Santiago: Edge

Alpha Wolfe and Jim Fit - Highway Glen Campbell

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Alpha Wolfe ,Jim Fit
Genres: Anal , Big Dick , Boots , Fingering , Flogging , Jerk-Off , Jock Straps , Oral , Restraints , Rimming , Rough Play , Spanking , Submission
Taped up, naked, and at the mercy of Alpha Wolfe, college jock Jim Fit bends over as his new master rubs him down and commands him to beg for the gift of his dick. A mysterious figure watches from the deep corners of the room as Alpha slaps Jim with a riding crop and begins barebacking his athletic ass. The ruthless master pounds Jim nonstop and only pauses to pull out and admire what he's done to the bottom's stretched and wrecked asshole. With the shadowed man now beginning to touch himself, Alpha throws Jim's legs in the air, commands the young man to finally cum, and even shoots out his own load that spills across Jim's muscular torso.
Duration: 19:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 381.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alpha Wolfe and Jim Fit - Highway

Premium Vol 5 South Range

Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
数多くの作品に出演、不動の人気を� �る高田悠馬、待望のがリクエストに� ��え堂々の完成! 筋肉爆発!現役体育会が大暴れ!
Duration: 2:15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1918kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Premium Vol 5

杉浦蓮×本城浩昭 発情 Las Tablas

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
緊急リクエスト!!超豪華メインモデル 達だけの超淫乱ど変態掘り合いSEX!全� ��ートどエロ交尾編が遂に完成!!
1. 杉浦蓮×本城浩昭 ど淫乱掘り合いセックス編
遂に完成!誰もがうらやむルックスの� ��ケメンモデルが夢の共演!
濃厚キスから乳首舐め、さらに女専� �の巨根ちんこをケツ穴に高速ピスト� ��!掘って掘られての掘り合い変態パ� �ト!
2. 本城浩昭 覚醒 もう女では満足出来ない!!
撮影前からすでにエロモード!目隠し� ��身体全体の感度は倍増!!
舌の上を何度も出入りする巨根ゴー� �ルマンの肉棒!ノンケのテクを越えた 超絶フェラで我慢汁が大量に口内に!
Duration: 2:05:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 杉浦蓮×本城浩昭 発情

Premium Channel Vol.02 - Kazuya Best Yining

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Get Film
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Solo, Threesome, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
動画配信サイト「' .」で大人気のモデル・のベスト版!
超天然「」の豪華保存版!
学生服、自宅、ジャグジーで…可愛� �ハニカミ「」の全てがここに!
[完全保存版]
超天然 の全て
[完全保存版]
ノンケモデルの全て
[特別撮り下ろし]
'….では見れない特別撮り下ろしムー ビー2編を含む全6編
オフショットも収録!
[版]
'.から厳選された'