Old 05-28-2022, 08:05 AM   #354
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Armani & Bentley: Edge Raw Stanleytown

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Armani, Bentley
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
For those of you waiting to see Bentley bottom, this is it!
Bentley comes to film on rare occasions when he is not in school. He just graduated with his engineering degree, and now is out in the world looking for work. He wanted to come in and do some videos this summer, so I hooked him up with a couple videos.
He has always been so sensual about getting rimmed and I think he came pretty close to getting him fucked when he did his scene with Solomon Aspen. He realized he needed to move ahead in his limits, so offered to bottom for a scene.
I picked Armani. He has a starter cock, and would not make his first time so painful. He is confidently hard, so would not rush to get it in before going soft. Bentley actually stays pretty hard for his first time getting fucked.
Armani does a great job sucking his cock, loosening him up with a toy, then fucking him.
And for those that might be disappointed not seeing Bentley's fat cock going in an ass, Armani does ride it for a bit.
Nice cum shots on both guys. Armani breeds Bentley's hole. He then jerks Bentley's cock until some jizz spurts out. Armani is not a pro cock sucker, so I got to hand it to him for jacking his cock until he makes him nut!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani & Bentley: Edge Raw

Passion Fruit Velenje

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
私たちはこの情熱的な午後の喧噪で� �ースに出かけます。 ソムキアットは公園でプラタイに「� �つかり」、説得力のある雄牛の列を� ��に与えます。 彼らはこの魅力的なクラッチのほぼ� �べてで交代します。
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:44
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1392kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Passion Fruit

Bryan & Carlos Garcia: Edge Salyersville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Carlos Garcia
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
A very straight-forward Edge video.
Carlos was not really down for an oral video, but when he saw the Edge chair and asked about it, he decided he could do it. I didn't have the heart to tell him that normally we do some "extras" to spice the video up. Once he mentioned he could do it, I wasn't about to quibble to get him to do more.
Tied, blindfolded, and with hot girls getting banged on the headphones, that was enough to get him charged up. His cock springs to action with just a few gentle prods. Likely a mistake to have put him in such tiny briefs- not much room for him to hulk-out in, but I liked seeing him in that color and well, he looks pretty amazing in them.
He is fairly quiet until I bring out the Fleshjack. That got his attention, and true to an edging theme, I had to pull it off of him a couple times or risk a premature happy ending.
I did get him out of the chair to showcase and rim his ass. He was very tight-assed about showcasing his hole, but I pushed through. He has strong butt cheek muscles! I also milk his cock from behind, just like..well... being milked!
The Fleshjack was doing really well, and I don't think I have ever used one to make a guy cum, so I decided to see if I could time it just right.
If you watch, he starts to unload, and I pull it off to finish him off, and give you some evidence! He must have shot a couple major squirts up into the toy, because it comes dripping out while I jerk the final half of his load out of his uncut cock.
Like I said, a very straight forward and not very fancy Edge, but super pleased that he even did an oral themed video. I think you will be too!
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 854.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Carlos Garcia: Edge

Athletes Magazine Yeaah! vol.10 Dublin

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
超本格肉体派アスリート宣言エロカ� �水泳部員 ケツ穴がん突き悶絶発射!筋肉陸上� �手アナル絶叫!
現役大学生アスリートのケツ穴に喰� �込むチンポ!
Duration: 1:40:07
Video: 640x480, MP4V

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Athletes Magazine Yeaah! vol.10

Cuddle Up Kopavogur

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Staxus,SauVage
Cast: Joshua Levy, Chris Jansen, Tony Conrad, Will Simon, Tristan Archer, Jaro Stone, Enzo Sky, Noah Matous
Genres: 69, Arse Play, Tea Bags, Blond Haired, Cream Pie, Dark Haired, Double Penetration, Facial Cumshot, Fingering, Flip Flop, Jockstrap, Rimming, Romantic, Spitroasting, Tattoos, Threesome, Twinks 18, Uncut Cocks, Underwear
Winter in Prague is the perfect time to enjoy some hot intimacy with the sexy locals – a fact that Danish new boy, Chris Jansen, clearly has foremost in his mind when he heads to the Czechia capital. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t have to wait too long before his efforts are met with raw success; as Joshua Levy, Jaro Stone and Tristan Archer extend a traditional Czech-boy wee to his pert little arse! Add the meaty, uncut cocks of Tony Conrad and Enzo Sky into the frame and you have the makings of a superb, spunk-soaked classic!
Duration: 2:09:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3906kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuddle Up

Damian is getting filled up by vol.2 huge dicks Sugar Grove

Release Year: 2013
Studio: EricVideos
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Fuck Sandwich, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors/Indoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
One night in a park, two guys were making out. Gianni who was cruising around joined them. The three hot studs started to fuck against a tree but it got too cold and they decided to go to a sex club. There, they sucked and fucked each other before loading up each other's ass! Big dicks on the menu!
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 351.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damian is getting filled up by vol.2 huge dicks

Men's Beauty Vol.005 Real Action Limnos

Release Year: 2012
Studio: KO Company, Surprise!
Genres: Asian, Teens, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshot
人気シリーズ第5弾!イケメン達のリ� ��ルな表情満載の' ! 思わず触りたくなるような未開発の� �ラダに触れる… 恥じらいながらも膨らむアソコ!美� �敏感が… 5人の今ドキ'が感じるままにヤリまく る! Wフェラ、3連結、3と超エロ満載! 初めてのアナルへデカマラを奥まで� �ッポリ挿入! そして絶頂へ達する! クロム、ゴウキ、サトシ、シュウヤ� �ネイトのリアルなアクションを見逃� ��な!
Duration: 2:20:45
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men's Beauty Vol.005 Real Action

Время генерации страницы 0.04778 секунды с 9 запросами