View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 08:09 AM   #78
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Flex and Diego and Wagner Gaspar Hernandez

Cast: Flex, Diego and Wagner
Genres: Threesomes/Groups, Double Penetration, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks
Video language: English
Today we have an erotic highlight for you.
We spent one of our most wonderful afternoons this year with Flex and Diego and Wagner on a terrace above the rooftops of Barcelona. We drank Champagne, the boys had fun and well, i (Grobes) shot some Videos and Photos, but believe me that was fun too!
When i edited this video i could not get enough watching the three divine hunks even when they were just kissing in the jacuzzi. And watch out for the double penetration of Flex later on the bed.
There is more to come from this afternoon, but for now please enjoy this amazing first video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2511kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 642.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flex and Diego and Wagner

Black Piste Vila do Conde

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus Sauvage
Cast: Yuri Adamov, Shane Hirch, Victor Diamond, Erik Franke, Noah Matous, Hector Augusti
Genres: Anal sex, Bareback, Black, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Double Penetration, Interracial, Kissing, Rimming, Threesome, Twink, Uncut
Once you go black, as they say, you never go back – a sentiment that this gang of hot and horny Czech boys are definitely determined to follow when theye across (quite literally!) the fabulous Hector Agusti. STAXUS exclusives, Noah Matous, Erik Franke and Victor Diamond, lead a stellar cast of white boys who just can’t get enough of dark skin and big, black cock! Expect an avalanche of spunk and even a double-peration, as the biggest cock-whores in the whole of Prague go mad for the blackest dick in town!
Duration: 1:45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Piste

Cuddle Up Taylor Ridge

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Staxus,SauVage
Cast: Joshua Levy, Chris Jansen, Tony Conrad, Will Simon, Tristan Archer, Jaro Stone, Enzo Sky, Noah Matous
Genres: 69, Arse Play, Tea Bags, Blond Haired, Cream Pie, Dark Haired, Double Penetration, Facial Cumshot, Fingering, Flip Flop, Jockstrap, Rimming, Romantic, Spitroasting, Tattoos, Threesome, Twinks 18, Uncut Cocks, Underwear
Winter in Prague is the perfect time to enjoy some hot intimacy with the sexy locals – a fact that Danish new boy, Chris Jansen, clearly has foremost in his mind when he heads to the Czechia capital. Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t have to wait too long before his efforts are met with raw success; as Joshua Levy, Jaro Stone and Tristan Archer extend a traditional Czech-boy wee to his pert little arse! Add the meaty, uncut cocks of Tony Conrad and Enzo Sky into the frame and you have the makings of a superb, spunk-soaked classic!
Duration: 2:09:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3906kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuddle Up

Muscle Hunks Flex And Diego - HD 720p Black River Falls

Cast: Flex, Diego and Wagner
Genres: Muscles, Threesomes/Groups, Double Penetration, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks
Today we have an erotic highlight for you.
We spent one of our most wonderful afternoons this year with Flex and Diego and Wagner on a terrace above the rooftops of Barcelona. We drank Champagne, the boys had fun and well, i (Grobes) shot some Videos and Photos, but believe me that was fun too!
When i edited this video i could not get enough watching the three divine hunks even when they were just kissing in the jacuzzi. And watch out for the double penetration of Flex later on the bed.
There is more to come from this afternoon, but for now please enjoy this amazing first video.
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2511kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 642.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Hunks Flex And Diego - HD 720p

Guilty Pleasure Maybee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Everyone has a Guilty Pleasure! You might be a choco-holic, you might crave expensive wine, but for these fit, young twinks, their Guilty Pleasure is another boy’s cock – deep down their throats or balls deep in their tight twink hole! It’s a pleasure they all share! A knowing look or a secret smile is all it takes to get these boys more than a little hot under the collar. Watch these honed pups satisfy their craving in nearly two hours deep-throating, ass banging and cum eating as they pair up and even go threes-up in a very horny man-sandwich that sees one guy become the sex-pig in a nasty spit-roasting!
Duration: 1:49:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3214kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guilty Pleasure

Abel fucks John Thomas (feat. Tim Kruger) 1080p Kendallville

What an intense scene we got you today! Honestly, it didn't turned out as planned. But you'll be glad it didn't, because it got even better. Our insanely sexy pig John Thomas met Abel for one of our beloved filthy bareback session. Abel's huge cock is the perfect size for John always-expanding raw hole. They were so hot, it was hard to keep the camera straight. And Tim was my assistant that day… Probably the best and worst assistant out there. At one point, he got way too horny and couldn't keep his cock in his pants. So Tim jumped right in the action and turned it into a double penetration insane fuck session. Get ready, it's too hot for some eyes. You'll love it.
Duration: 28:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13257kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abel fucks John Thomas (feat. Tim Kruger) 1080p

Farmer's Bitches Need Hardcore Fucking Coyville

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Starring Falcon Exclusive Erik Rhodes. Also starring Jason Adonis, Jessie Zane, Logan Steele, Steve Boston, Blu Kennedy, Jamie Donovan, Zackary Pierce and Patrick Fisher.
Genres: Outdoor sex, Masturbation,Anal Sex,Cum shots,Oral sex, Double anal penetration, Rimming, Group sex/orgies, Tattoos
In this sexy tale of a city boy going head-to-head with a seductive country boy. It features one of the most anticipated scenes of the year where legendary topman Jason Adonis bottoms for the first time in his career. When his car breaks down on a deserted country road, Erik Rhodes knocks on the door of a stranger, seeking shelter, having no idea the sexual escapades in store for him. Logan Steele allows him to stay under one condition!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:33:29
Video: 1024x768, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farmer's Bitches Need Hardcore Fucking

Время генерации страницы 0.13554 секунды с 9 запросами