View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 06:53 PM   #43
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hypersexual Freaks Reedville

This session is the ultimate display of sexual servitude & discipline. This sex slave is bound to the fucking device for another round of sexually freakish sadomasochism. Pussy lips spread wide by permanent labia rings exposing her one hole of three. She is hooded in a rubber for sight deprivation and breath control. She waits, legs in the air ready to serve... How many orgasms will she be allowed this time?
The Sex slave serves at the pleasure of it's Master! Just to be allowed to touch his cock is reward enough for all the pain and suffering He commands of her to feel! A complete instrument under his will, chattel for his pleasure! With a terrifying uncertainty in this predicament, she feels his deep need for her pain and pleasure! Under shackled submission, each stroke of his cock compels her into deeper servitude for more pain, to feel more pleasure, for ultimate hypersexuality.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 750.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hypersexual Freaks

Orgasm Training Pollocksville

A painful Orgasm Training session!
The orgasms will be unending. Each time you cum another orgasm is immediately building up inside of you. It’s too much. It’s too intense. But it doesn't matter. Master doesn't care, the mallet doesn't care and the dick on the stick doesn't care. Master is in charge of this roller coaster ride of painful pleasures.
You are just a tool that Master prepares for His own pleasure. The orgasms are unending. He am making you submit to it as part of your training, your submission to Him. You are not in control. No relief is coming. The shaft pumps in and out of your cunt again and again. It brings a symphony of pleasure that completely overwhelms you. It pushes right against your g-spot again and again with a relentless consistency.
You feel another crescendo building. You jerk and twist as the pleasure overloads every muscle in your body. You gasp and yell. You arch your back and try to get away from the intense stimulation. You obey as Master scolds you for moving until your limp and helplessly. Your eyes communicate your defeat and surrender. Then the pain from the cane as your ordered to to masturbate, edge without cumming. The cane hurts so bad but your orgasms are close.
Master moves away. You feel perfectly satisfied, unable to feel the floor as you float in the air above it. Your worries that you maybe ruined but you feel ready to sleep, unable to move. Your eyelids grow heavy. Your ready to pass onto the next world.
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4386kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 405.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Training

Cadence Lux & Pepper XO - Kara and Katherine- Family Breeding Sinai

Cast: Cadence Lux & Pepper XO
Genres: All Sex, Foursome, FFMM
Kara and Katherine have enjoyed punishing Robin and Amy’s virgin pussies on behalf of the Seed Bearer, but now the Seed Bearer and President Nelson have turned their attention -- and their massive cocks -- back to their favorite girls for one final test. Now that they have taken the girls in, it's time for them to learn the special pleasure of family sex. After watching Robin and Amy’s virgin holes get punished on the terrifying priesthood stretcher, Kara and Katherine hoped they had finally proven their obedience. But now the Seed Bearer has summoned them for a special joint session. “I’ll never get tired of hearing a pretty girl scream like that,” Kara laughs as she and Katherine walk toward the Temple gates. Katherine smiles and tucks a lock of hair behind her ear. “You’re nervous?” Kara squeezes Katherine’s hand. “We’ve been so good for The Seed Bearer. We’ve done everything he’s asked. We’ve given our bodies completely to him. He’s filled us in every way imaginable. He’s pleased with us.” “But he’s never,” Katherine bites her full, pink lip, “taken you while I'm present. Even during our disciplinary action. I don’t know if I can watch that.” Kara pulls Katherine’s body to her and presses her tongue into the young girl’s mouth. She loves Katherine, and she also loves the idea of Katherine watching a thick, pulsing cock slide in and out of her. “You might surprise yourself. Maybe you'll love it” They enter a sumptuous room filled with pure white light and they see not just The Seed Bearer, but President Nelson too. “You girls have shown us that you can be do as you’re told.” The Seed Bearer smiles. “But I must witness the total submission of your bodies to us at the same time. Only then will we know that you are worthy.” Kara kisses Katherine again and despite herself, the nervous girl starts to smile. She wants Kara to see her pussy get filled, too. The girls slowly peel the suits off the two men’s muscular frames as President Nelson and The Seed Bearer rub their naked flesh in unison. The girls can see that the men's cocks are already straining through their sacred underwear. Kara nudges Katherine and they both get on their knees. Kara takes The Seed Bearer in her mouth first, allowing his entire shaft to slide down her throat. Katherine runs her tongue along the wet head of President Nelson’s massive member. The two men grin at the young girls and lean back on the couch. To Kara’s surprise, Katherine wastes no time and climbs on top of President Nelson ripped, powerful body. She opens her legs and teases her glistening pussy lips with his throbbing dick. As his full ten inches slips inside Katherine, Kara moans. She loves seeing Katherine’s gorgeous curves as she slowly rides the President. Kara spits on The Seed Bearer’s cock and mounts him. Katherine watches The Seed Bearer’s balls slap against Kara’s pussy and she blushes and shakes with desire. Kara smiles to herself. She loves being surrounded by all of this filthy pleasure. She can’t wait to milk the cum from the Seed Bearer and watch President Nelson shoot his load across Katherine’s beautiful face.
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11698kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Lux & Pepper XO - Kara and Katherine- Family Breeding

Orgasmageddon - Ashley Lane Chassell

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The day of reckoning is at hand. Ashley Lane is going to face the most difficult trial of her career. This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Ashley is spread eagle on the ground, her arms and legs shackled. At first Matt Williams teases her. He makes her ask him for the first orgasm while he plays with her. Then things change. Suddenly the rules have shifted.
This is Orgasmageddon. This is Ashley having no choice but to keep cumming, non-stop, while we relentlessly push the vibrator against her clit. There are no breaks. There is no time for her to recover, or reflect, or prepare. Her pussy is raw, her clit is sore, but there is no relief coming. Just more time with Mr. Hitachi and another orgasms just around the corner.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon - Ashley Lane

Invader - Kleio Valentien and London River Lincolnville

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.
It all went wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to do it. It's her fault really!! She lunged at me. She did it to herself!! I should have left. I should have walked away, but she said her husband wouldn't be home for a week. I just wanted a night. Just one night on their soft fluffy bed.
Then he came home. OT is his name. He found London where I left her. He found me in the shower and he wasn't very happy with me. I can't really blame him after what I did to his wife. I did get my night to sleep in the big fluffy bed. That was the last good nights sleep I've gotten. I've lost track of how many days he's had me. He keeps me tied up. He keeps a pillowcase over my head when he allows me sleep.
He's not kind to me either. He hurts me. I don't think it's fair what he does to me. What I did to London was an accident. How long will he make me pay for my mistake?
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Invader - Kleio Valentien and London River

IR Angelica - Audition part 2 (2022) Losantville

Release Year: 2022
Angelica gets down and dirty at the farm.
Lead out to the barn, the British beauty is bound to a wooden beam with rope pulled tight around her neck. Kneeling against the hard, filthy floor, she languishes and moans desperately. PD hangs one leg from the beam then beats the helpless captive with a bundle of rope.
Standing with wrists bound to the beam, she tugs blindly at her bondage. A canvas hood compounds her fear and her to breathe deeply. Once the hood is removed, a tube is pushed into her open mouth. PD heightens her discomfort, running a rope through her crotch, tying her legs spread, and securing a noose around her neck. Leaning against the beam balanced on tiptoes with back arched, angelica suffers beautifully.
For her next ordeal she is shackled and suspended in the gibbet, its unforgiving metal clinging to her curves, its thick dildo pushed deep into her cunt. PD bothers her with a long, thin branch then leaves her hanging alone on the mountaintop.
The terror mounts as night approaches. PD returns with two torches and teases his victim's sensitive skin with the roaring flames. He lowers her over a fierce fire and roasts her for a while before walking away once again. Pleading pathetically, angelica is left in the dark to be eaten by insects and chilled in the cool night air.
Hiking through the woods in torturously tall high heels, she is dragged to her next location. A cowbell dangles from the spreader between her knees, jingling as she awkwardly trudges forth.
She wriggles uncomfortably against a wooden bench. Seated close, PD torments her and plays with her pussy.
With arms stretched overhead, legs held open, and a noose yanking mercilessly at the neck, angelica makes the perfect target. PD flings mud, sullying her pearly, smooth skin. Whining and writhing miserably, she can do nothing to avoid the onslaught.
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Angelica - Audition part 2 (2022)

Dark Side Of Jenna Haze Salona

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Arnold Schwarzenpecker, Brett Rockman, Chris Charming, Donny Long, Jenna Haze, Jerry, Johnny Fender, Kurt Lockwood, Mr. Marcus, Scott Lyons, Scott Nails, Tory Lane, Trent Soluri
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, DP, Hardcore
Video language: English
Jenna's Up To Her Old Tricks Again! Watch Jenna fulfill her dirtiest fantasies including: her first black cock; foot fetish; girl/girl submission; anal; double penetration; a blowbang; massive facials/cum swallowing; and glory hole sex! This Is The Ultimate Collector's Item For Fans of Jenna Haze!

Total size: 13.2 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Side Of Jenna Haze
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04239 секунды с 9 запросами