View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 06:57 PM   #61
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dolcett Terrified Of Master Kiryat Ekron

Dolcett Chronicles - Terrified of retribution at the hands of her Master
Papa has sold his most cherished daughter to a sadistic Master to put her through a series of tests. If she passes all of the tests she will truly be ready for the ultimate honor as the golden brown, succulent centerpiece at the feasting table. She becomes increasingly wary and terrified of her Masters brutal plans of torture. Papa knows where her loyalties truly reside but she must show that she trusts Him enough to have sold her to a Master that won't destroy her perfect flesh before her day of roasting. She breaks the first rule by contacting her Papa behind her Masters back to share with Him the gory details. One nice thing about her new Master is that he has a sturdy stable of horses that she instantly becomes attached to for devious reasons. She has brought one stallion along to show to her Papa as she knows he loved watching her from the cracks in the barn walls. She trembles as she begins to tell her Papa of all the horrible things that haunt her into sleeplessness: nails trough tits, skewers through tits, plastic body bag suffocation and water torture, gang bang, gang rpe, bukkake, cruxifiction, piercing the webbing between her fingers and toes, hanging, fully submerged water torture, fire torture, scarification and branding are just a few of the things that she mentions to her salivating Papa as she realizes her pussy is getting wetter and wetter and the stallion is becoming restless and eager. She promises her Papa that she will obey her Masters wishes and he orders her to beg him to nail her tits to a board that very night. Trembling with fear she becomes overwhelmed with an insatiable need to be breed. She climbs on the raging horse cock and her ass swallows it with hunger... A nice big load for Papa before she's off to fetch her Master for the tit torture.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolcett Terrified Of Master

Hard Case Herculaneum

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Ivy Addams has something Jack Hammer wants. It isn't just her sexy body, either. She knows the combination to the briefcase he's carrying, and it holds something very valuable. So much so that she thinks she is ready to endure torture to protect its contents. She is trained to persist and keep her mouth shut, but eventually everyone breaks.
Duration: 1:02:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Case

Wrong House: Cookies Hartwood

A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Cookies

The Bondage SM Collection Shockchallenge 2018 - 2020 part 2 Gypsum

Studio: Shockchallenge
Genres: Bondage, Torture, Pain, Electric Torture, Tit Torture, Nipple Clamps
Nikki Riddle is very good at giving blowjobs, she just needs a little encouragement now and then to keep her going!

Total size: 19.2 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage SM Collection Shockchallenge 2018 - 2020 part 2

Cherry Torn Purgitsville

Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn

1016 Live Dallas

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 1016 Live

Sexy Marina Jarud Qi

Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Marina
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12196 секунды с 9 запросами