LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Antonio & Chris United Kingdom

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Antonio Galvan, Chris Rockway
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut.
Due to a last minute cancellation, we needed to find a new model to do a scene with Chris Rockway. Luckily, Antonio Galvan was in town, getting ready for his solo scene with us. We asked him if he would be willing to bottom for Chris Rockway. A sparkle appeared in his eyes followed by a big adorable smile. He was jumping in head first, or rather bottom first. You could tell that Antonio was nervous when they first met. And once Antonio saw that big hard dick on Chris, he started to get a little scared. He confided to me that he never had a dick that big inside of him before. But once they started kissing, all the nerves flew out the window. Chris sucked on Antonio first. His hard shaft thrust deep into Chris, hitting the back of his throat. Antonio sucked off Chris next. The shy nervous lad I saw at the beginning of the day was gone. A nasty sex pig had taken his place. He was sucking on Chris as if his dick had the last oxygen on earth. All the spit and slobber made Chris feel a little nasty too. He flipped Antonio over and started to rim his hole. He fingered it for a little bit as well, and then finally shoved his rod inside. Fingers were not enough to prepare Antonio for this thick piece of meat. Antonio yelled out, and started screaming in abo of pain and pleasure. After fucking him and on his back, Chris could not hold back anymore. He pulled out and came right in that hot little mouth of Antonio, and all that hot cum in his mouth caused Antonio to bust all over his chest. Antonio set the bar in this scene. I cannot wait to have him back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 549.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio & Chris

Bound Twinks - Tyler Tanner & Ethan Tate - Encounter 3 Elsberry

Ethan swings gently in his sling, waiting patiently for his dom twink, Tyler, to return. His mouth is gagged with tape and his hands and feet are bound, but his desire to run is totally overwhelmed by his excitement about what’s to come.
Tyler has proven to be a very sensual top, giving him more pleasure than he would have ever thought to ask for. And when he re-enters his dungeon, Ethan is breathless to feel his touch and kiss again.
Tyler sees Ethan and is instantly hard. He knew Ethan would make a perfect captive submissive! And he’s ready to back inside his guts!
Tyler eats Ethan’s hole, fingering it and praising it for being a perfect gift for his cock. Ethan still struggles to see himself as just a toy for his master’s joy, but as soon as Tyler gets back inside, all his questions are silenced beneath the sounds of his muffled moans!
Ethan’s cock is rock hard as Tyler pounds away, tempting the dom top to grab it and stroke it as he moves harder inside. Ethan’s mouth stays covered, but Tyler can see in his eyes that his bottom is in !
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Twinks - Tyler Tanner & Ethan Tate - Encounter 3

Channel 1 Raw Footage Poughquag

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing
Genres: Muscle, Amateur, Anal Oral Sex, Threesome, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
Thinking he's alone, Johnny starts jacking off and fantasizing about the sexy men in the video.
Duration: 1:55:45
Video: 708x480, AVC (H.264), 2882kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Channel 1 Raw Footage

Full Complete Vol 6 Rudesheim

Studio: Men's Street
Genres: Asian, Teens, Twinks, Bareback, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
動画配信サイトで配信中のオリジナ� �作品から特に人気の6作品を集めたベ スト版第6弾!
Duration: 2:13:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Complete Vol 6

Huge Cock! Straights Get Crazy By Gay Strong Sexual Attacked Ridge Farm

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Acute expression that can not be said to have left a .
The owner of a skilled tech who caresses a man's crotch from the outside of the ball and erects it little by little with a sloppy hand!
Gently blame the glans with a nasty tongue and hold the meat stick!
Gogglesman's leading liquid is so comfortable that it's dripping !!
Provoking the prettier peach butt with the appearance of crawl on all fours!
A perverted act that expands while putting a finger in the hole and pistoning!
An erotic hole that holds a goggle man's meat stick that has expanded into a bun!
Shake yourself up and down with an indescribable expression! At the end, a high-speed piston in the hole that closes at the missionary position!
Massive ejaculation inside for so much comfort !!
[Toshin Ogasawara for electric demon blame sex ...]
Orthodox handsome model Toshin Ogasawara first appeared!
A tight body trained in sports! Bing cock that emerges in white spats!
Show off the super big cock that made many women feel, and be bullied enough to faint the whole body with a rotor & electric massage machine!
A man's erotic tech that can not be experienced with a female partner makes her face loose with pleasure when she touches her nipples!
It is caressed by electric massage machine and full erection with transcendent pleasure and the cock of a super big cock is exposed !!
When I was blown by an erotic goggles man, I felt that my face was distorted by the difference with a woman!
Massive ejaculation while pushing up a man's cock from below !!
[Daiki Murakami]
Exposing a perverted act that can not be said to her with a cute smile and a salt-faced boy straight (laugh)
"I want to pee on my face ... shame"
With her opponent, I blame the unsatisfied metamorphosis straight with a man's tech!
[Toma Ogasawara Gonzo metamorphosis copulation]
Naked confession in a long interview! A handsome model with a gentle face, actually a super metamorphosis throat M !?
A super big cock meat stick that erects when the nipple is groped! Goggles man is excited about the handsome straight that feels while making the first run liquid dripping!
A metamorphosis that erects even if you insert an anal pearl and an electric vibrator.
Insert a thick dick to the back of a super-hedonistic metamorphosis straight anal!
That !? Even if it's dug, it's erected (laughs)
Duration: 1:59:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Cock! Straights Get Crazy By Gay Strong Sexual Attacked

Время генерации страницы 0.06692 секунды с 9 запросами