All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

George Howard Armstrong

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: George Howard
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
All fresh growling Master Will goes after his acquaintance and boy psychotic Master Derek to destroy miserable gimp elliott. The 2 Instructos have been and detect the squirming, embarrassed gimp entirely bare in a toilet, cowering next to some urinals. The perverse tops handle elliott like the futile shit he is by thrashing him with a belt and urinating into his mouth. The worm has to do exactly as he's ordered and gulps the smelly urine, much to the sensation of the deviant tops. Chained and shoved down to the ground like a hound, the gimp has a bottle shoved up his loose arsehole by the chortling fresh top before the bellowing gay-for-pay boys take it in turns to tuck their beefsticks deep into the faggot's mouth. He widens from having such ample members shoved so deeply into his powerless gob!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4233kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: George Howard

Edward Hill Bellevue

Cast: Edward Hill
Humiliating the tied guy, two guys gave him a mouthful and fucked him in the ass, and then even ending, they filled the prisoner with sperm. And they did it just in time, because his lover came to the rescue of the fucked gay man and he is very angry because some bastards used his liabilities. However, this did not stop the homosexual from kissing his beloved on the lips, although they still had the smack of other people's cocks.
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6169kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 953.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edward Hill

James Garcia Browder

Cast: James Garcia
Showing the guy where he belonged, two policemen urinated on his face right in the police station, and then, hanging the detainee from the ceiling, brutally whipped him with whips. The poor guy was in complete control of the cops, so they didn't even think to feel sorry for him. Moreover, the officers decided to take the guy's documents and simply turn him into their sex slave.
Duration: 12:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 564.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Garcia

Dustin Tops Cosmo Raw Ranchita

Studio: Guybone
Id met Cosmo a few years back on Twitter and instantly knew I had to film them. Lucky for me, and you, they started dating Dustin Cross in the meantime, and when it worked out to film, I got them both as a package deal. Whats hotter than filming two hot guys who are crazy attracted to each other? Filming partners who are in love and lust with each other. The pair had an irresistible boy relationship that my dick paid immediate attention to. Dustin was so gentle and tender with Cosmo, caring and loving, even when he was demolishing their hairy asshole. Like every Dustin Cross scene on GuyBone thus far, this one ended up with bonus footage, an extra 10 minutes to be exact. Thats more fuck for your buck and a clear indication that when were watching Dustin fuck, we just dont want to stop!
They started the scene in union suits because a duo in matching red onesies is hot as hell. Cosmos limp dick peeked out of their bottom snap but would not be limp for long as Dustin pressed his thick, sexy bod against them. Feeling the weight of their partner on top, the friction of their dicks inside their union suits, both guys were chubbing quickly. They kissed mad passionately, dry humping on the sofa. Their bare feet had me hard in seconds and I could see Dustins huge cock begging to be released. He rubbed it against Cosmo as he kissed them, grinding his hips and thrusting with anticipation.
He stood and Cosmo unsnapped his onesie to release the beast. Dustins fat schlong sprung out and directly into Cosmos waiting, wet mouth. They sucked it expertly, obviously having had plenty of practice blowing the behemoth boner. They made out between deepthroating sessions, Cosmos own hard cock poking from their union suit now. They were totally in tune to each others bodies and the desire was evident and exciting!
Dustin flipped Cosmo over and ripped open the snaps on the ass of the union suit. He devoured Cosmos hairy hole, fingered it and tongued it, showed off its glory. Cosmo was in heaven watching and feeling dine out on their delicious peach. I dare you not to have a raging erection by this point. Impossible!
Cosmos mustached mug was cute as fuck as they tossed their legs in the air and invited Dustin to rim and blow them from the front. Dustin, furry as ever, had his suit open so Cosmo could rub their hand through his chest hair. All man. All hot. Dustin had Cosmos hole so fucking wet and so incredibly ready to take his big bareback dick. Their sexy bare feet aimed toward the ceiling, their cool pools of blue eyes dazzling, their Easter egg nuts resting just above their mouthwatering taint and hairy hole, Cosmo was a treat to behold. And Dustin couldnt wait any longer. He grabbed the lube and slicked their body parts sufficiently, then slid his hog inside that hole.
I have no idea how anyone handles bottoming for Dustins hole destroyer of a dick, but man, do they. And with such hot dedication. Cosmo opened up and took that dick like a fucking champ. They wrapped their legs around and let him fill their guts completely. The guys stared into each others eyes and I felt like I was right there with them in the moment, that heat, that desire, that raw fuck. Dustin began humping, Cosmos hole accommodating. They were seriously perfect together. So much love and so much fun between them. He slammed his stiff shaft into his , stopping only when he was balls deep in the boy. Their back and forth banter was an eargasm in itself, hearing them encourage the other to fuck harder, deeper. I literally couldnt get enough of their sex. Nor could they. It just continued to get better, hotter, louder.
Cosmos moans turned into groans and grunts and they ached for more of that fat cock. Dustin delivered, railing his boy, hairy rod owning that tight hole in standing . They fit together SO perfectly. Dustin whimpered, truly grateful for Cosmo on his cock. Fuck, his dick is thick! And veiny. And hot uncut. And his balls big with bull cum. I climbed underneath them for my fave view, seeing all that scintillating sex above me. Dustin pounded Cosmo out, creating the most incredible slapping sounds. Cosmos piss slit leaked pre cum as they received their epic fucking from Dustins giant dong. And their crisp red union suits further complimented their brunette and ginger-tinted body hair. They looked like theyd just come downstairs on Christmas morning, in their onesies, ready to open gifts, but instead got horny and fucked each other. Best holiday ever.
Eventually the suits came off and I dont know where Cosmo put all that cock with such a slender frame, but their ass gobbled it up completely. They were on their back now, legs up, on the pull out sofa bed. I swear Dustin was harder and more hung than ever as he entered good boy Cosmos hole again. Dustin delivered his classic push up position where he drilled down into Cosmos hole. Thats when Cosmo asked if he could go harder, to which Dustin laughed and obliged, tossing the boy around like a sexy rag doll and going absolutely ape shit on their ass. Animalistic. Wild. Fervent. He whaled on Cosmos ass like it was a piñata and his cock was the bat. Monkey man like jungle boy!
Lube got replaced by spit as they continued to screw condomless. Flesh to flesh, their skin belonged pressed together with the heat of a thousand throbbing suns. Dustin dripped musky sweat all over Cosmo as he laid flat on their back and humped his way to orgasm. He fucked them so hard and deep, breeding that fantastic hole with the warmest of loads. His hot breath on the back of Cosmos neck, their feet and fists locked in tangled knots of passion. His body went into sex shakes as he buried his seed deep in Cosmos guts. Then they rolled over and spooned so Dustin could stroke Cosmos sexy cock to completion. Cosmo never broke the kiss they shared, instead moaned a muffled orgasm through locked lips. Heavy breath and body heaving as hot jizz jettisoned from their perfect penis.
Another fantastic debut for another new GuyBone Guy and another stellar scene for a fan favorite! Might as well bookmark this page now, because we all know youre cumming back again and again for Dustin and Cosmo.
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1422x794, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dustin Tops Cosmo Raw

Scott Thompson Thun

Cast: Scott Thompson
At this point, anything Anthony Martin does to Jacob Hunk is “extra-legal.” It would be illegal if the future Connected States were not a theocracy, where youthfull gay folks are seen as implements of Satan, beyond the protection of the law. Anthony knows he can do whatever he wants to the beautiful, naked, gay-boy under his control. He is captivated by Jacob’s well-built body, youthful superb looks, perfect flesh and, above all, his round ass. He likes seeing the guy in pain. His tearful moans and silenced screams, the way his bod ripples and quakes under the whip, are bliss. Martin strikes the soles of Jacob’s feet, sending him into contraction of pain. Then, he canes his back and ass, taking his time before slapping the new whip-wounds with a cane and pricking them with a razor-sharp pinwheel. Jacob weeps and prays for grace but, instead, is shown the fuck machine, which will now deeply his asshole, once again.
Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 688.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Thompson

Ronald Garcia Howson

Cast: Ronald Garcia
Marcello is 26 years old, handsome, tall, and muscular, a Grind bartender with a highly enjoyable personality and a monstrous cock. I strapped him to a tabouret and leisurely worked his uncircumcised cock until it was rigid and Marcello was breathing hard, gasping, grunting and moaning. I was liking the perceive of his big, hard schlong and his muscled assets and the control I had over this sexy, gay-for-pay guy. Marcello's breathing became louder and more labored as he approached climax and I continued my slow, persistent stroking. His lips embarked to quiver, he whimpered and groaned and shot his flow of huge milky jism onto his stomach. Before we started, Marcello said he thought I wouldn't be able to make him cum, after he said "that was amazing" as he attempted to regain his composure.
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4223kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 603.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ronald Garcia

Kevin Pierce Kerkhoven

Cast: Kevin Pierce
Two dudes staged a gay lovemaking in the fresh air. They undressed, and bathed in the sun, touched each other's members
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 584.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kevin Pierce

Время генерации страницы 0.04283 секунды с 9 запросами