View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 06:00 PM   #38
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

First Facial Ever Bird City

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Sometimes we leave out critical data like this because after countless whores, everything is a blur. There have been many who got their first facial, but I remembered this one, maybe because she's kind of cute. She's a little block shaped, but not that bad. But yes, her first facial, and she hated it. She hated the face fucking, too, but what can you do. She liked getting pounded though, that is for certain. She's a good whore. I'd like to destroy her again one day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Facial Ever

Triggered Wildling Kristinehamn

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Hestia May
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
I’ve never seen a nut make someone cry. But here we have it. Protein tears are running down this pretty face, which is kind of funny as I’m sure her trailer was swept up in a storm at least thrice. She begged for it to be gone. Her only choice was to eat it. She didn’t like the options. As she sat there looking like Brandon Frasier in his prime, more whimpers emerged. We had little choice but to dump the whore bowl on her, which caused her to bolt like Usain. This was the end. I’ll let you imagine what happened throughout. Bad things man... Bad. Things.
Duration: 54:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triggered Wildling

April Dawn Maxwell

Cast: April Dawn
Genres: 1st IR Rimming, Barely Legal, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Phat Ass, Puke, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Taboo, Teenagers
April is soooooo sick of high school! Every freaking day some annoying teacher, security guard or administrator finds a way to bother her! Its so unfair! They don't pick on the other students like they do her! April doesn't know what it is about her that is making everybody want to fuck with her!
She's been sent home for talking back, for coming late, because a teacher THOUGHT she was cheating, and for FARRRR too many dress code violations!!! Omg! More violations than she can count!
And today she got dress code violation because her dress is too short! Even though other girls come to school dressed like whores every day, when April decides to wear a short dress, the teachers and principal look at her and talk to her like shes some kind of slut! Which is soooooo offensive because April has never, ever had sex with a boy! She's a good girl!
Now normally April would raise a fuss. She thinks it's super sexist that she gets singled out. Its not her fault shes in high school with over 40 inches of ass and big...juicy double ds! But this is her 4th violation in 2 weeks! Her parents chewed her ass out after the 3rd one and threatened her with all sorts of horrible things if she got another!
So yeah...her parents find out about this one! So rather than going home, April is going to go to her friend Brianna's house. Brianna is a year ahead of April and already graduated, so she should be home...but when April gets there, Brianna isn't there...but her brother Branden is. April likes Branden... because hes a good listener and he's always paid a lot of attention to her! Brianna has told April about some of the weird stuff Branden is into but April doesn't believe her. No one could possibly be kinky and sadistic!
As April vents to Branden about how unfair everyone is, she doesn't notice Brandens dick growing in his shorts. Aprils dress IS too short...half of her phat, juicy young high school booty is hanging out...a booty that Branden has wanted for YEARS. And with his sister and parents not home for hours...Branden is determined to get what he wants out of young, busty, voluptuous April.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12653kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn

19, Supple, And Pliable Fleetwood

Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Tall And Goofy Lazdijai

Cast: girl
I love a whore who knows what to do with a cock when it's causing her throat to bulge. You guessed it, use your throat as a dick holster and jerk off the cock while it is in your neck. She did just that. I like her instincts. While laying on her back and getting her face piped down, she's flopping around like a fish out of water, releasing this foul yellow goop all over the place. She gets bent over a saw , and tied up around her neck, as she remains stationary, getting brutally sodomized. Hand prints were all over her milk white ass. She got the plunger in the ass, too. We call that move "The Louima." Then she gets the GX32 Modulator at full throttle in her dirt pipe. She was shook. 2 nuts to the face, and the whore bowl was emptied on her dumb head, as she proceeds to tell us the woes of her past.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall And Goofy

Skanky, But In A Good Way Farrar

Cast: Skanky, But In A Good Way
Anytime a whore is willing to suck your cock immediately after withdrawing it from her ass, she’s a keeper. That is the pinnacle of empowerment, and she is a model for aspiring women everywhere. She also likes a good slap across the mouth to preemptively keep her in line. That’s another positive women should take note of and seek to magnanimously emulate. Now this isn’t some whistle to the blue hairs and buzz cuts—I assure you; but rather a paradigm, a template, for the empowered, modern, progressive woman for 2019 and beyond. More ladies need to wear a whore bowl on their heads like the symbolic and magnificent work of art that it is.
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skanky, But In A Good Way

Big Bouncing Balloons Manila

Cast: Karma RX
Bent over the sofa, her head hangs at the perfect height to insert a long cock down a long and slender neck, big titties bouncing like two of those balloon things with the rubber bands attached. Her tongue slithered gently into some man ass, while she was pounded from behind. Up and down she went, like a dirty girl, covered in her own spit from sloppy deep throat head. She was face fucked deep and hard, nutted on and sent home.
Duration: 1:01:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7681kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Bouncing Balloons
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07437 секунды с 9 запросами