View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 06:10 PM   #49
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments Mine Hill

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments

The Facility - Blaten Lee Robinson Creek

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.
No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.
Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Facility - Blaten Lee

Spi Media Wonderfull Hot New Perfect Collection For You. Part 4. Canterbury

Release Year: 2022
See how she submits her willing slave to superb rubber bondage, a complete transformation into a rubber doll and submission beyond belief. A must have for latex and strict bondage fans around the world! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Amsterdam.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spi Media Wonderfull Hot New Perfect Collection For You. Part 4.

Seshi Knight Millcream Part 1 Thousand Palms

Release Year: 2016
A magical girl who is really a guy!? Millcream confronts Luna the succubus.
At the end of the battle wait defeat, training and submission.
The hunted magical girl is attacked by the succubus with teasing, insects, and pleasure.
Will Millcream fall and become a female pig when an insects lays its eggs in her bowels!?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seshi Knight Millcream Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03786 секунды с 9 запросами