View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 06:13 PM   #31
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments Hilliards

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Bars Make Painful Predicaments

Wrong House: Pretzel Mc Condy

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
Video language: English
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel

Chanta Rose Guelph

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Chanta Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Chanta Rose was quite a looker and was quite a stand out in the world of bondage models...One thing she never was, was tough...We are talking about a very sensitive young lady...I'd even go so far as to call her a wuss...A real whiner...Let's face it, some models just werent made for BDSM modelling...but Chanta made a great damsel...Bear joins me on this shoot and does a great job with Chanta...he gets her relaxed enough for me to put the original lip loop on her cunt...I remember thinking "Now you're suffering you little bitch"...and she was...I had just bought a chain mail bikini...so we through it on her and continued our work...in the final scene, we stuff her cunt and Bear works her pussy until she cums...some very rare footage of a model who whined herself out of many a tough shoot...but we scored a small victory on this day...

Total size: 141.6 MB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanta Rose

Toaxxx - Slave Cat in the Dungeon Okauchee

Studio: Toaxxx
Genres: Bdsm
Gia Love has an irresistible ass that I enjoyed before tying an ass hook to her gag and blindfold and fucking her very well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toaxxx - Slave Cat in the Dungeon

Gronc'd - Summer Hart Clarklake

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.
Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.
Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.
Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.
Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her up and run like hell before the kaboom. Listen to her scream and cry before she's exploded.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gronc'd - Summer Hart

Bound In Pipes And Taught to Submit Zelienople

Expecting Rita Rollins to be the perfect submissive from the second she was in bondage may have been a bit lofty of a goal, but aiming high is how we give the best training to the slaves in our care. O.T. has simple instructions. Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense BDSM.
Rita is almost as thin at the waist as the pipes that are locked around her. A chain runs between her legs and it's cold and hard at first, before her heat and juices start to warm them up. She's fucking herself on the floor of the dungeon, trying to get off against the irons, but it's hard when O.T. won't stop whipping her.
She is trying to make him happy. She doesn't want to cry, because she knows it will only make him hit her harder. He told her to moan and so she is moaning. But when Rita cums without permission she knows that she is in for it. He can twist anything against her, and he will. She doesn't stand a chance.
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound In Pipes And Taught to Submit

Rita Rollins (Waisted Slut Punished Hard) Limaville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rita Rollins
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Expecting Rita Rollins to be the perfect submissive from the second she was in bondage may have been a bit lofty of a goal, but aiming high is how we give the best training to the slaves in our care. O.T. has simple instructions. Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense BDSM. Rita is almost as thin at the waist as the pipes that are locked around her. A chain runs between her legs and it's cold and hard at first, before her heat and juices start to warm them up. She's fucking herself on the floor of the dungeon, trying to get off against the irons, but it's hard when O.T. won't stop whipping her. She is trying to make him happy. She doesn't want to cry, because she knows it will only make him hit her harder. He told her to moan and so she is moaning. But when Rita cums without permission she knows that she is in for it. He can twist anything against her, and he will. She doesn't stand a chance.
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rita Rollins (Waisted Slut Punished Hard)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10992 секунды с 9 запросами