View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 07:42 AM   #361
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SaggerzSkaterz Bareback Filthy Piss Boys Olmstead

Cast: Ayden James, Billy, Bryce, Casey Wood, Dillon Samuels, Ethan O' Rielly, Krist Cumming, Kyros Christian, Landon Reed, Mason Wyler, Mike Roberts, Ryan Conners, Shane Allen, Zack Randall
"Mason Wyler's controversial first-ever bareback scene with cock-hungry twink Landon Reed! Mason finds Landon pissing on himself in the shower and hops in to feed the thirsty twink his hot piss and Landon loves every drop! Landon deep-throats Mason's huge uncut cock before they hose each other down again! Then the barebacking begins! Mason drills Landon's hungry hole deep and hard before laying down and letting Landon pound his hole, too. Mason pisses all over himself while getting fucked! A wet and wild ride! Twink superstars Dillon and Kyros got in touch to tell us how much they have been wanting to be on Boys-Pissing and we were sure glad they did. Watch these two piss-loving twinks drink up, and fuck. Dillon pisses right into Kyros' tight, smooth hole while he fucks it in our first-ever piss-fuck scene. Young and super-hung Casey Wood and 21-year-old Zack Randall take turns filling a bottle with their warm piss, then the two swap blowjobs before Zack flips Casey over and barebacks his ass deep. Zack pours the piss all over Casey's cock and hole while he fucks him. Five pissing cocks and one piss-loving twink! Ayden James, Mike Roberts, Ryan Conners, Ethan O'Reilly, and Shane Allen drench adorable Krist in their piss and each one of them gets sucked off by the insatiable twink. A gallon of piss is no match for this piss lover."
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4096kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SaggerzSkaterz Bareback Filthy Piss Boys

Czech Hunter Pt.642 (720p,1080p) Manukau City

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
This hunt was taking forever, I couldn’t find anyone willing to do stuff. Fortune smiled at me when I noticed a guy pissing in a park. It was a bit embarrassing, but I couldn’t let him slip through my fingers. He moved to Prague recently and was looking for work. That looked promising, new arrivals are usually a bit naive and desperate for money. This fellow was quite eager to earn my cash. He whipped his cock out right in the park and then followed me into a sex hotel. My new friend wasn’t exactly naive, he knew what this was about and tried hard to make as much as possible. I didn’t mind, I loved his muscular body and big cock. His blowjob was just superb, I could tell it wasn’t his first. Anal was a bit trickier. Tight and firm butts are hard to get in but always feel incredible.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Pt.642 (720p,1080p)

Debt Dandy vol. 104 Kongsberg

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation.Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Duration: 34:26
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1136kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 319.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debt Dandy vol. 104

Masqulin - Bedside Bending Mizpah

Pierce Paris has one more surgery left, following his ATV riding accident and his girlfriend is pissed that he had to back out of their romantic getaway. It’s already been almost a week since he last came and his nuts are ready to burst. But she’s already gone and heading for the beaches.
Luckily her best friend Seth Corrigan is around and willing to come and spend time with him. That hospital gown leaves very little to the imagination and Seth gets a nice view of Pierce’s heavy cock and balls. He’s more than willing to lend him a helping hand.. or mouth.
Pierce’s waiting pole finally sees some action, when Nurse nearly catches him in the act! But Seth doubles down and climbs on top of Pierce, bouncing down on his stiff rod. Pierce isn’t feeling any pain, so he flips Seth over and pounds a load out of him, cumming all over, before delivering a hot tasty load all over Seth’s face.
Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masqulin - Bedside Bending

Ron Jordan Cascavel

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Ron Jordan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Naked guys fetishists took their powerful dicks in their hands and began to piss on a naked passive who was lying on the jetty and enjoying the golden rain. The dudes clearly swelled before dumping urine on their partner, so their jets had no end to the edge. A pissed dude lies in urine and rubs it all over his body, getting a frantic high.
Format: flv
Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9868kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 267.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ron Jordan

The Gang 2 San Andres

Studio: skater-boys.com
Cast: Adrian Winter, Andy Sturm, Basti Oliver, Chico Short, Danny Decker, Marco West, Nico Verviers, Robbie Stern, Sonny Conrad, Kriss Stahl, Jonny Hagen
Genres: 2-way, 3-way, group-action, kissing, sucking, licking, rimming, fingering, hard fucking, watersports, foot fucking, wax treatment, pissing, stretching
The second part of the series Skater-Boys® shows what skater boys normally do.
The very sweet friends Marco West (Mr. Nürnberg) and Sonny Conrad come into operation in the skater hall, both lick, finger and fuck one another. The just 19-year-old bodybuilder Danny Decker with Kriss Stahl get spoiled by a sweet Asian guy and then use his ass to their own satisfaction.....quite bad...but this is just good sex. Basti Oliver and Adrian Winter wake up in the skater hall and need first to get rid of their morning erection. Basti gets his ass licked by Adrian before sitting on it and getting later fucked mercilessly by Adrian whereupon Adrian jerks off. In the meantime 3 other skaters Robbie Stern, Nico Verviers and Andy Sturm enter the room. Basti notices that and can dispose quickly of his cream. Actually, Adrian has eyes only for the newcomers, but helps his boyfriend with a couple of fingers in the sphincter muscle......even if they have already squirted they don't want to miss the chance to try out also the cocks and the asses of the three other skaters.
There is a scene (Kriss Stahl / Chico Short) with water sports and wax treatment as bonus. Nothing for weak nerves!
Duration: 2:38:38
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2166kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gang 2

FickStutenMarkt - Fuck Market Prole

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: bareback, orgy, german, fuck, , cum, fist, piss, hard fuck, bdsm,
Check out the latest from Berlinstar Films, FickStutenMarkt! Featuring the hottest guys in orgy action from Germany!
Duration: 1:25:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7664kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FickStutenMarkt - Fuck Market

Время генерации страницы 0.16305 секунды с 9 запросами