LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Yury Lysenko New Talents Mimbres

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Yury Lysenko, Lucio Saints, Robbie Rojo
Genres: Muscles, Masturbation, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
This beautiful guy recently came to the city looking for new opportunities, when i offered him to make our new talent had no hesitation in showing the strength and his desire to get to the top.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 262.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yury Lysenko New Talents

The Psycho Rodney

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Rock Candy Films
Cast: Duncan Black, Rod Daily, Joey Cooper, Matthew Rush, (
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Jocks, Hunks, Muscles, Big Dick, Older/Younger, Kissing, Rimming, Cum Shots, Tattoos, Condom
Dangerous stud Rod Daily stars as a charming sociopath who preys on lonely, older women so he can get close to their hot s. But as Rod's deceitful web starts to spin out of control, gay superstar Matthew Rush pays Rod a surprise visit to even the score. Legendary Nina Hartley stars as Rod's unsuspecting girlfriend, and sexy young gay stars Duncan Black and Joey Cooper are Rod's objects of forbidden desire.
Duration: 1:46:23
Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 740kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 729.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Psycho

Big dick knows no refusal Chilpancingo

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Eddy Ceetee, Tegan Zayne
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hairy, Oral, Facial, Rimming, Muscle, Tattoo, Kissing, beard, Uniform, Cum Eat, Sneakers
Video language: English
Tegan Zayne is traveling home to see some family for spring break when he decides to sneak into the air lounge to take a nap. Luckily for him, hot pilot, Eddy Ceetee, is on his break and suddenly Tegan is no longer tired. The two studs make some frivolous small talk and then cut to the chase by making out and helping themselves out of their clothes. Tegan can't believe his luck and goes right for the cockpit when he gets the pilot's thick hairy rod down his open throat. Tegan gags and slobbers as the hairy muscle fucks his face to get as stiff as he possibly can. Eddy is ready for the next step and bends Tegan over the lounge couch to eat his hairy ass. Eddy gets Tegan opened up and ready for dick and then slides his massive meat deep into the college dude. Tegan takes a long and frenzied pounding before he decides he wants to get fucked deeper. He hops on top of Eddy and goes balls deep riding the hung pilot as Tegan's big hairy cock and balls swing up and down. Eddy hits all the right spots and soon Tegan is spraying his massive load all over everything within a three-foot radius. Eddy can't control himself any longer and stands above the used-up ticket holder and dumps a thick load of jizz all over Tegan's beard and face. Does fucking the pilot in an airport now make Tegan a member of the Mile-High Club?
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5769kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big dick knows no refusal

Want It Now - Scene vol.3 West Hartford

Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Jimmy Durano, Rylan Knox
Genres: Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos, Rimming, Muscle, Anal / Oral Sex, Kissing
Jimmy Durano has a gargantuan uncut cock, thick enough that you might not be able to close your hand around it. His nuts fit snugly in the palm of Rylan Knox's hand as they stand and kiss, their dicks ready to get it on. Rylan is a toned and tanned young stud with a great ass. He works to find the best angle for swallowing Jimmy's immense meat, and then squats over Jimmy's face to feel the thrill of a wet tongue eagerly probing his tight, smooth hole. Now that his hole is ready, Rylan lowers himself onto Jimmy's big fat dick and rides it hard, his ass smacking against Jimmy's thighs and balls. Rylan wants to take Jimmy's cock even deeper, so Jimmy flips him over and brings Rylan to the point of no return. Rylan jerks his load out onto his abs, and then Jimmy shoots thick ropes of cum over Rylan's face and into his open mouth.
Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4666kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 786.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Want It Now - Scene vol.3

Tristan’s first time sling fuck Nobeoka

Studio: DirtyFuckers.staxus
Cast: Paul Walker, Tristan Wood
Genres: Anal/Oral, Cumshot, Dildo, Domination, Facial, Fetish, Kissing, Leather, Latex, Masturbation, Muscles, Sling, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
Paul Walker brings leashed newtimer Tristan Wood into the dungeon and makes him get down on his knees to suck him off. After some good oral action he has Tristan get his kit off, lubes up his hole and starts fingering him, before working Tristan's hole with increasingly thick sex toys. Then it's time for Tristan to turn round and take it like the cockhungry twink he is!...
Duration: 24:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 889.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tristan’s first time sling fuck

End Of The Year Reviews Louviers

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Adam Bryant
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial
Working with him has been one of the toughest experiences of my life. Our boss thinks he can do what ever he wants with us. The other he walked in calling us fat, then challenged us to do more push ups than him. Any time anyone would get close to the amount he did, he would push them down. He also pulled his dick out and laid down under us as wee did much ups with his dick to our faces. I’m the newest guy around here, and I was dreading the end of the year review. I walked in knowing that my sales have been low. The boss explained to me how much I fucking sucked and that there was only one way out of it, to suck some more. He slammed his dick on the table, This is when I did what I had to do to keep my job. I sucked the shit out of it, then I got slammed all over his office. Nothing comes between me and my job.
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: End Of The Year Reviews

Fun Friday is no fun David

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Adam Bryant
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Fingering, Sex Toy, Threesome
Another day in the office, another “brilliant” idea from the Boss. Today it’s Fun Friday. Fun for me involves going with my girl to the beach. Maybe stop and get an ice cream afterwards. For the Boss, it means showing up butt naked in snorkeling gear and handing out pizza. Still trying to figure out the fun in that. The Boss’s next flash of brilliance was a friendly game of tug of war. Brad from accounting wasn't there, thank god - that guy is a total gym rat. He probably wouldn’t have enjoyed getting naked if he lost too. Not sure how nudity helps people win Boss. I feel bad for Rob. Since the Boss lost, Rob got his ass turned into a ring toss game. Not sure how fun he thought that was Boss. Really not sure how much fun it was for the rest of us when Rob, the Boss, and Joey end up fucking in the lobby. Is anyone looking to hire a good office assistant in the greater downtown area?
Duration: 30:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Friday is no fun

Время генерации страницы 0.10893 секунды с 9 запросами