Old 05-30-2022, 08:09 AM   #366
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dark Room Nisibon

Release Year: 2009
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Bondage, BlowJob, HandJob, Masturbation, Cumshot
暗闇に浮かび上がる裸体。
衝撃の新企画ダークルームが遂に完� �!
未知の快感を通り越し、狂い、喘ぎ� �絶叫する…。
今までにない肉体派モデル達の快楽� �撃映像!
人気モデル竹内優、垂れた汗ですら� �感に感じる狂った身体。
あまりの快感に膝はガクガク震え淫� �絶叫!
鳥谷達弘
肉棒吸い付く淫乱恥穴アナルで奥の� �までっ。
失神寸前のアナル激掘り!
可愛い笑顔の肉体アスリート竹島真� �、あらゆる方向から狂った極攻め3フ ァック!
全身性感帯の身体がとろけるほどに� �らに淫乱に…。
工藤ヒデキ
自ら腰ふり結合愛液噴出!
初登場現役アスリート三井英芳、鍛� �た背中と美尻を究極愛撫、揉まれ、� ��められヒクヒク。
ドエロに感じまくり!
制御不能の淫乱セックス!ご期待く� �さい!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:04
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Room

Active Body vol.9 Waalwijk

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Coat Company
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Sperm, Duets, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
トップアスリートブランド『 』から、今年最後の新作が緊急発売� �
49体育会特集で女とサカった雄の新人 部員達が、次々と怒涛の初穴貫通!
ガン掘りの洗礼に筋肉を波打たせ、� �絶の雄叫びを上げる…全部員ウケ交� ��の超絶アスリート全5パート!
苦悶の呻きの中、全パート、タチの� �で掘られイキ! 彼らのケツが覚醒する…!
1. 一重素朴サッカー部員20才、野外の雄 責めで玉デカ巨根は即ガン勃ち…天� �突くサカパン!
ガン掘りの激痛に呻きながらも、な� �か勃起する巨根!
掘られながらイカされ、イった後も� �くピストンにまたチンコが反応…!� ��
2. 長身腹筋サッカー部員20才、サカパン ローション責めに、そびえ勃つ横チ� �太巨根!
立ちバックでガンガンに突かれ、「� �バイっす、ヤバイっす!」とガチ絶� ��!初顔射!
3. 社会人野球23才、吐きそうにむせ返る イラマチオ!
チンぐり返しの逆正常位、松葉崩し� �立ちバック…
性処理玩具のように無情に続くガン� �りに、雄叫びを上げて必死に耐える� ��
初顔射でザーメン塗りたくり!
4. テコンドー選手22才、全裸スパーリン グ&バク転!
バイブ+電マでアナルいじめ!あら� �る体位でガン掘られ、屈辱の駅弁ま� ��!初顔射を2連発でウケる!
5. チャプター1のサッカー部員が、猛を� ��タチ!
フェラしながらも勃ってしまう敏感� �ロ巨根!初アナル舐めも!
猛、巨根の激ピストンに悶絶しなが� �も、イカされて顔射!
Format: avi
Duration: 3:03:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1638kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Active Body vol.9

Orgasm - part 3 Harpursville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Acceed
Genres: Blowjob, Masturbation, Pissing, Cumshots, Anal / Oral Sex, Twinks, Asian, Fingering, Toys, Handjob
Video language: English
Pleasure collapses reason! Experience the ultimate climax both physically and mentally!
The third forbidden "Orgasm III" that feels crazy for unexperienced pleasures
Glans, urethra, raw mala, anal ...
Boys panting and writhing while going mad at the many power-up pleasures!
Prostate blame
A handsome boy with asshole addiction is thoroughly blamed for the prostate!
Just by hitting the prostate with your finger, your body will be shocked and you will pant and shout "It feels good ~!"!
In addition, use tools to blame the prostate! "It feels too good to be crazy!"
I feel indecently crazy saying "Anal will break!"! The prostate is blamed by the cock and the white eyes are peeled off with so much comfort! I will even squirt!
urethral play
A popular baby-faced model has challenged urethral play!
An erected phallus! A silver stick (urethral dilation bougie) inserted into the urethra that spreads out!
A boy who feels a new sensation when a tool with a length of nearly 20 cm enters the urethra!
I agonize over the tools that go in and out just by changing the direction of the penis!
In addition, insert electric urethral toys and Dentsu urethral bougie into the urethra one after another!
And this time, almost all urinary catheters close to 30 cm are inserted! It reaches the bladder and incontinence!
It vibrates with an electric massager and stimulates the bladder from the tip of the urethra! The appearance of urine splashing naturally is a masterpiece!
Raw digging systemic feeling
A shocking raw digging creampie video! A handsome naive boy is blamed for the role of two Tachi!
The whole body is blamed with hands, mouth, and tools, and I feel and writhe while shaking my body!
A pink rotor can be attached to the nipples and crotch, and in a situation where you always feel pleasure, hold two decamaras!
And the ass pussy is raw dick, the mouth pussy is big! The top and bottom are filled with dicks! For the first experience of raw digging, involuntarily tokoroten!
Seeded as two Tachi roles, exhausted with pleasure!
Stop hell
"Please let me squid!" "I want to put out sperm!" I scream at the hell that is repeated many times! It was a non-kei handsome boy who was stopped!
Continue to squeeze a straight beauty dick that has an erection on a gingin! "It looks like it's going to be!"
Every time it seems to be alive, it swells up on the verge of ejaculation and firmly grasps the cock to prevent ejaculation!
The ejaculation is forcibly stopped many times and the patience juice leaks from the tip of the dick, and the semen accumulated in the dick leaks while being stopped!
A beautiful boy who feels writhing in the pain and pleasure of not being able to ejaculate! Squirting with the glans blame after ejaculation!
Continuous ejaculation
Handsome straight is to ejaculate continuously!
Semen that erects and ejaculates over and over again! When I was squeezed by the staff's hands and blamed the glans after ejaculation, I squirted my first experience!
Continue to ejaculation, my body and head go crazy and faint! Still, I ejaculate many times while writhing in the continuous ejaculation!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:54:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1563kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm - part 3

BrokeStraightBoys - My First Time Getting Fucked Westchester

Matt and Duncan are positioned, clad in only their underwear, against the top of the bed. Exchanging saliva as they kiss each other gently, and then begin to run thier hands up and down each other's bodies. "You're first," Duncan initiates as he motions for Matt to remove his underwear. He does so, and Duncan follows, revealing his thick, hard cock standing at attention. Before long, Matt sucks Duncan's fat dick as he moans in rapture.
Duncan's turn to take cock in the mouth, he grips Matt's thickness with his lips as Matt moans, "just like that," quietly and deliberately. Duncan circles his head, nodding to get just the right motion to please Matt.
Being a well-seasoned top, Duncan's tight asshole needs some teasing before it's able to take Matt's cock. On his knees, he bends forward against the mattress, displaying his virgin asshole. Matt bends down and begins licking and fingering his hole. In and out with his thumb, Matt pulses in rhythm with Duncan's deep breaths.
Bracing for Matt's entry, Duncan takes a deep breath and releases it as Matt gently pumps his tip into Duncan's asshole. Further and deeper he goes, until Matt is able to feel his entire cock being sucked into Duncan's body. With great pleasure, Matt moans quietly. With great anticipation, Duncan's voice box starts and stops whenever Matt gets deep.
These straight guys take advantage of how good a gay fuck feels as Duncan lays on his side, feeling Matt's cock even deeper inside him. With a smirk and quick release of his breath, Duncan takes Matt's impressive penis in stride. "It's so big," he hesitates again. Matt bends over and begins kissing him, pumping him harder, Duncan's legs over his shoulders to expose his tight, now-used ass.
Picking up speed, Matt fucks like a true straight boy, using Duncan's hole as a fuck toy to be filled with cum. He moans as his hips move back and forth, building himself up and releasing his hot, sticky load deep inside Duncan's asshole. Newly anointed with its first assfull of cum, Duncan jerks his cock until he, too, experiences blissful release. Perhaps Matt's thick cock up his ass and his intense orgasm has changed Duncan's top-only philosophy!
Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrokeStraightBoys - My First Time Getting Fucked

Sky Devil and Lance Navarro - Fistpack 19 - Fist Bump Glendale Springs

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistingcentral
Cast: Sky Devil ,Lance Navarro
Genres: Boots , Fingering , Fisting , Oral , Piercings , Rimming
Video language: English
Lanky Sky Devil with Lance Navarro, a sexy boy with talented hands, steel ringed nipples and P.A. tipped cock. Lance works Sky Devil's smooth hole open, coaxing out an open hole that cast a light across the widest ocean. Sky Devil moans for Lance to work him harder and harder while he lifts himself up and swings around on Lance's arm. Sky towers over him like a beacon as Lance guides Sky from deep inside.
Duration: 27:43
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1177kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sky Devil and Lance Navarro - Fistpack 19 - Fist Bump

乱交 Uden

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
性処理アニキ達のアナルが叫ぶ!全員� ��ックリング装着!
ボッキチンポがぶつかり合い、発熱� �ツマンコに大射精!らんこうジャポン 。
東京vs大阪ゴーグル乱交決戦!東京16人 乱交編。ガン掘りされる5人の…
Duration: 2:03:11
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 乱交

Время генерации страницы 0.07167 секунды с 9 запросами