All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boygravy - Sounding Pt 9 Brookwood

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Boygravy
Genres: BDSM , Big Dick , Jerk-Off , Jock Straps , Sounding
Video language: English
Boygravy's proud pole sticks out from his jock, still craving to achieve new extremes. He shoves a slender, silicone hook through his PA hole before plunging it straight down his piss slit. Next he tries a thinner rod with a fat tip and pushes it in as far as he can. He ditches the jock strap, lies on a table, and shoves a short, thick sounding rod completely inside his cock. He switches it out for a longer sound with a ridged stem, and his eyes roll back into his head. Boygravy's last dick toy is a flexible, silicone rod that looks like a string of beads. Every inch disappears, the tip pushing on his prostate until orgasm rocks his body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4634kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boygravy - Sounding Pt 9

Fuck Machine Malacca

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Description:
Hugo Milano Fucks Scottie
You can't be a real Cocky Boy unless you can take it as good as you give it. To pop Scottie's bottom cherry he was paired up with that big slab of italian meat, Hugo Milano. Hugo starts eating Scottie's ass, getting it wet and ready as he fingers it. Scottie climbs on top of Hugo's hard cock and bounces up and down, struggling to take all that dick. Hugo then bends Scottie over so he can fuck him from behind. Scottie won't be able to walk for a few days but at least now he can say he's a true Cocky Boy!
Nelson Troy Fucks Orlando Dawson
People have been going so crazy over Nelson Troy's videos that we thought the only thing to do was to release another one. This time I partnered him up with that extremely talented bottom, Orlando Dawson so Nelson's cock could get a really good workout. They start off making out until Orlando (as expected) quickly goes for Nelson's dick. He yanks Nelson's jeans down and starts blowing Nelson as Nelson shoves Orlando's head down further onto his cock. After an epic blow job Nelson says "I want your ass on my cock". Orlando, eager to please, bends over right away. Nelson licks Orlando's hole to get it wet and ready and then starts slamming his cock into him doggie style. Nelson gives it to him good as he tells Orlando to "back his ass up" and to "take my cock". Then Orlando lays down on his back so Nelson can pile drive fuck him. Orlando, unable to take any more deep dicking, shoots a thick load right into his own mouth, coating his entire tongue in cum! Nelson shoots next, covering Orlando in his own sticky load.
Austin Wilde Fucks Skyler Caine
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:57
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2000kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Machine

DreamBoyBondage Amone Bane - Three Days Of Pain - Chapter 3 - 4K West Falls

Young Amone Bane is chained on the rack, naked, arms over head but not yet stretched. He's alone, eyes fluttering from exhaustion, then darting around in fear. His tormentor, Axel Johnson, arrives, whip in hand, and lashes his body from his nipples to his knees. Then the real pain begins. "I can't feel my hands!" Amone moans after a few turns of the crank. Axel continues stretching the boy as he screams and gasps, every sinew in his body straining. We love the look of not only agony but utter shock in Amone's eyes. He cannot believe the torture being inflicted on his body by state authority. He cannot believe he will suffer like this for ten hours. Axel turns the crank again and again. The pain doubles then redoubles as the lean, muscular athlete is nearly pulled apart. Such a beautiful boy, such a perfect body, in physical extremis.
Duration: 21:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage Amone Bane - Three Days Of Pain - Chapter 3 - 4K

Amone Bane - Three Days Of Pain - Chapter 3 - 4K Swanzey

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Young Amone Bane is chained on the rack, naked, arms over head but not yet stretched. He's alone, eyes fluttering from exhaustion, then darting around in fear. His tormentor, Axel Johnson, arrives, whip in hand, and lashes his body from his nipples to his knees. Then the real pain begins. "I can't feel my hands!" Amone moans after a few turns of the crank. Axel continues stretching the boy as he screams and gasps, every sinew in his body straining. We love the look of not only agony but utter shock in Amone's eyes. He cannot believe the torture being inflicted on his body by state authority. He cannot believe he will suffer like this for ten hours. Axel turns the crank again and again. The pain doubles then redoubles as the lean, muscular athlete is nearly pulled apart. Such a beautiful boy, such a perfect body, in physical extremis.
Duration: 21:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amone Bane - Three Days Of Pain - Chapter 3 - 4K

Breeding Ian Jay Minnetonka Beach

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Ian Jay, Dan Fisk, Jerry Stearns, Brad McGuire, Derek Anthony, Marcello Masko, Roman Pearce ...
Genres: Hunks, Hairy, Anal, Oral, Black, Group
Ian Jay, a smooth and boyish 20-year-old, isn't my usual kind of obsession. I'm usually drawn to the no-limits total sex-extremist. Now, I'm not saying that IAN is an innocent little angel. He's been rawfucked before, sure. And he's been in a few videos, some mild and mainstream, some not so mild. So for a guy as young as he is, he's definitely sexually precocious.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Ian Jay

Lost In Lust Loranger

Release Year: 2019
Studio: TwinksInShorts.com
Cast: Blake Burrows, Edy Reed, Jack Black, Joel Varga, Justin Alexander, Ross Mitchell, Sam Thomas, Shane Hirch
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
There's no lust quite like young lust, where the sexual chemistry is so strong these boys can't keep their hands off each other's smooth bodies. The kisses are sensuous as tongues entwine and hands run lightly over muscled arms and wrap them around their own bodies, pulling them in close so they become one entity. Feeling each other's hardness, these lustful twinks drop to their knees to sink that hot cock deep down their throats before licking up the crease between beautiful butt cheeks in preparation for a balls-deep pounding that will leave both guys hot, sweaty and extremely fulfilled! Eight boys give it their all in four scenes of lusciousness!
Duration: 1:44:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost In Lust

Dalton Sirius, Fostter Riviera, Hugh Hunter, Dolf Dietrich (Raw 4some) Rock City

They’re both buff and extremely well built, blond, have a great presence in front of the camera, and are integral parts of what we each do and the videos we each film!
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 475.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dalton Sirius, Fostter Riviera, Hugh Hunter, Dolf Dietrich (Raw 4some)

Время генерации страницы 0.04606 секунды с 9 запросами