View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 06:28 PM   #33
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dungeon Corp Wonderfull Vip Perfect Unreal Cool Collection. Part 8. Cisterna

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
She is very willing to be submissive and that does work in her favor, in this particular situation...I do a bit of verbal Dom and control, but that tiny tantilizing body draws me in and I end up groping and spanking her much sooner that I had planned...then some tickling...from out of nowhere, Sadie comes alive with tickle terror...a very entertaining bit...I explore her entire body...I spread her, put her ass in the air and expose her perfect pussy for the finale'...Sadie turns out to be very orgasmic, very sensitive and able to cum and cum again...

Total size: 8.4 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Corp Wonderfull Vip Perfect Unreal Cool Collection. Part 8.

Acquired Redhead For Training Garden Prairie

This new redheaded female slave, freshly acquired from the reliable slave trading post here on the Portland Oregon south shoring docks, is in dire need of training.
Master James reflects after transporting her to the training yard and securing her in the hotbox She is weak and frail from the long trip on the slow boat from the northern regions of Norway, One of my favorite types of fresh meat. She is pail and frail with no manners suitable for a Masters needs, but He is confident that she will trim up nicely after a few weeks working and eating proper under His skilled heavy hand.
So in this brief peek of this new slave, the training consists of studying her temperament while being incarcerated, confined for a couple of days to let the realism set in of her fate as a servant to those of superiority. Both the box and chained in the main dungeon. She is the handled and spanked to initiate the training as you will see with clarity of strict enforcement.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Acquired Redhead For Training

Wrong House: Pretzel San Jose de Chiquitos

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel

Sack Full Of Pain Hydesville

Sack Full Of Pain - Sensual Cruelty would best describe this training session with slave subject 779. This sex slave is required by her Master to learn how to process outrageous cruelty from others on the road to becoming a better, more educated sex slave for further purposes yet unknown to her. Master James is the entrusted instructor today, wasting no time He binds her to a steel seatless chair, alone and isolated in the dim light. The dirty canvas sack is strapped to her tight and close. The old sweaty smelling mail sack completely covers her upper body, enclosing her head, arms and waist only her naked bruised legs are exposed. This leaves her unable to see the nasties that Master James implements to trigger her masochistic fears. Her ankles are helplessly shacked to the steel chair legs with leather and steel. Master James engineers and applies odd implements of pain that not normally seen like the nipple clamp string tension re-tractors, needle ball and the seatless chair for maximum exposure of the tender bits, setting the stage for a terrifying day in training for sex slave 779 at the Sensual Pain Studio Dungeon
Duration: 29:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 977.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sack Full Of Pain

To caress, legs, anus, phalas Bear

Release Year: 2017
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: girl
Genres: peeing, fetish, public nudity, teenagers, czech & hungarian girls, pissing on the streets, all girls
Atlanta Dominatrix, FemDom Goddess Cheyenne has been practicing Bondage and the art of Classic Domination since spanning back to the Atlanta chapter of People Exchanging Power. She is one of the few Dominatrices with over 16 years of traceable credentials.has been active since 2002 and verifiable through . Opulent Fetish continually produces #1 ranked FemDom clips covering activities such as Bondage, Strap-on, Spanking, sissy Training, Foot slaves, Mature Woman, Female Domination, BDSM, male slaves, Muscular Women, Lift and Carry, Vampire, Whipping, Corporal, Leather Fetish, Latex Fetish, Hypno Dom, Super Heroine / Super Villain, Fetish, Kink and more. FemDom Goddess Cheyenne’s Private Dungeon is in the heart of Atlanta, well known for its fully equipped playrooms and over the top lavish decor. Shibari suspension and rope bondage are beautiful to behold from Her twenty foot ceiling. Goddess Cheyenne’s Dungeon boasts eight Huge Custom Bondage Furniture Stations with multiple suspension points and devices, a huge array of Leather Bondage restraints from mild to severe including sensory deprivation hoods and sleepsacks, leather cuffs and mitts and latex breather hoods.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To caress, legs, anus, phalas

Mr John Henry And Madeleine Odell

Release Year: 2022
Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr John Henry And Madeleine

Slut Delivery Rojales

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
You know, just so he can have some eye candy when his meals come. But Kleio Valentien shows up, a piece of meat carrying a piece of meat, and she doesn't just drop her bag off and leave. Instead she decides to take a tour of the dungeon, and the interest she shows to the device in the center of the room doesn't go unnoticed. If she's willing to walk up to it, stick her head in, and run her hands over the construction, surely she has to be at least a little bit curious as to how it feels to be locked inside of it.
Duration: 51:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Delivery
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03167 секунды с 9 запросами