LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Thing of Beauty Kreuzlingen

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Gabriel Clark , Colby Keller, Dale Cooper, Phoenix
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom (-s), Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, Fingering, Double Penetration, Chain Fuck, 69, Facial, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoo, Outdoor, Safe Sex
Video language: English
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this Dvd takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Seifuku vol.1 - Naughty Uniform Fantasy Deweese

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Rimming, Toys, Uniforms, Twinks
制服を着た筋肉野郎達が、快楽の欲� �に征服される!誰もが妄想する、その 淫らな欲求を具現化!
学生
補習で居残りのタケト君。
淫乱教師の魔の手にチンポと穴を弄� �れ大量発射!警備員
マッチョ警備員が、始めて男の攻め� �淫乱感嘆!
最後はディルドをぶっ込まれる!川急� �� ""
筋肉隆々、22の巨根配達員タケト君が 、
デカチンをぶち込まれ壮絶歓呼!修理� ��
巨根ガチムチ兄貴の広樹君。
修理工のつなぎ姿で巨根をしゃぶら� �ケツ穴整備!衛隊 ""
上官浩太郎が後輩に強制体罰!
極厳の雄穴特訓に康介はたまらず絶� �発射!
※タイトル部分、箔押しのため黒く� �ぶれています。
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:11
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1559kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seifuku vol.1 - Naughty Uniform Fantasy

Whoops I Made Horny Elmdale

Cast: Elio Pjatteryd, Lewis Konnor
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cut/Uncut, Fingering, Hairy, Handjob, Muscles, Older/Younger, Shaved, Smooth, Twin
Video language: English
Elio Pjatteryd, Lewis Konnor is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Elio Pjatteryd, Lewis Konnor’s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 783.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whoops I Made Horny

Al Keit And Mike Steed - Al Loves Anal Sooke

Studio: Boyfun
Little Al Keit might look twinky and innocent but this boy knows what he likes, and he likes a big hard bareback dick pumping inside his tight little ass. Hes gonna get that and more from his friend Mike Steed in this hot session of BoyFun.
Theres no story, no set up, its just a couple of boys with hard dicks who really need to get those cum loads gushing, and we get to enjoy it with them.
As soon as young Mike arrives and the two lock lips their clothes are coming off. Their smooth and slim bodies meet and the heat starts to rise. Their cocks are already swelling in their pants and the moment Al gets the chance hes wanking and sucking on the big curved cock of his new pal.
Theres no shying away from the fact that this boy is ravenous. Hes licking and slurping and showing his hole, he just wants to ride that cock and please his friend while he uses Mikes long and bare boner to get off.
With a little fingering of his pucker hes ready to slide down on it, straddling Mike and easing up and down while he jacks his own dick. Clearly this boy really, really loves to take a cock in his ass.
Mike delivers exactly what the boy needs, fucking him from behind and flipping the boy over to bugger him on his back. Als long dick is loving every second, his ass twitching around the invading inches, the pleasure swelling up inside him until his semen slings from his long penis to shower his slim body.
The sight and smell of that fresh twink load soon has Mike ready to deliver his own cream, pulling out to gush his seed all over the boys fucked hole, making Als pucker gooey with his juices in a messy display that should have every viewer making their own sticky mess in appreciation.
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7867kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Al Keit And Mike Steed - Al Loves Anal

Hold Me Down & Fuck Me Bareback Luther

Studio: Nawty Batty Boy, AWT Video
Cast: Russian Boys (Russian guys, but not Octobrists!)
Genres: Russian Twinks, Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbate, Big Cocks
Super horny Russian teen boys are begging their fuck pals to Hold Me Down & Fuck Me Bareback in extra spunky bareback action scenes. Rimming, fingering, sucking, and cum eating with six cute and smooth Russian lads in top notch bareback fucking and cock sucking action!
Duration: 1:38:05
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1678kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hold Me Down & Fuck Me Bareback

Good-Looking Lovers Lake Oswego

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Solo, Threesome, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshot
綺麗な体のスジ筋君たちがエロエロ� �。 スベスベで肌触り良い日焼けしたか� �こいいイケメン君たちの若さはエロ� ��ことに興味津々。 チュパチュパフェラしながら超超極� �ちんこから勢い良くドピュッ! 口マンファックでそのまま顔射。自� �から跨り必死に頑張る姿に萌え。 マッチョなお兄さんたちに責められ� �尻にちんちん入れられながらイッち� ��う。
Duration: 1:41:48
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1318kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good-Looking Lovers

Samourai X Silale

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Fingering, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
いまどきイケメン男子、サムライエ� �クス! 朝霧翔太: 実はなんじゃないかな?、と最近感� �始めた翔太18歳。 密室でふたりきり、パンツを脱がさ� �チンコを咥えられる。 緊張しながらも気持ちよすぎてチン� �はビンビン! ギン立ちチンコを扱かれ、思いっき� �射精でたくさん飛ばしてすっきり。 その後、ちゃんとエッチがしたくて� �う一度挑戦! いっぱいキスして、たくさんしゃぶ� �てしゃぶられて。 いっぱい出てくるしょっぱい我慢汁� �喜び、チンコ扱きながらしっかり咥� ��てべちょべちょエロエロに。 お尻の穴もじっくり見られてたくさ� �舐められ、恥ずかしいけど喘ぎ声が� ��ちゃう! 緩んできたお尻の中にチンコが挿入� �れると、より一層感じちゃい精子が� ��しくなっちゃう。 最後は口の中にたくさん注ぎ込まれ� �、ドロドロになった顔で満足気な表� ��。 沢村レイラ: 男の人とふたりきりで、初めての体� �に戸惑いつつパンツ1枚にさせられ� ��レイラ19歳。 乳首舐められるとかわいい声が出ち� �う。ローターで責められチンコが反� ��。 我慢汁が鈴口から溢れ出し、粘度の� �い汁が糸を引き亀頭がヌルヌルに。 初めて男の人にされるフェラチオ。� �とわりつく舌に勃起が収まらず。 ローションでクチュクチュいやらし� �音を立てて、フィニッシュは真っ白� ��精子大量噴射! 森田祐一: エッチ大好きオモチャも大好き祐一20 歳。 期待からかチンコは始まったときか� �既にビンビン。 ピンクのバイブがお尻にぶっ刺さり� �いよくグリグリ廻る。 本物のチンコが欲しくてお尻におね� �り。 ずっと掘られっ放しでお尻の穴がパ� �クリ開いて、「ダメダメ」言っても� ��ンコは萎えず。 淫乱祐一、堀ちぎられ緩んだケツマ� �コを弄ばれる! 口で味わい、ケツで感じる。濃厚精� �いっぱいちょうだい~!
Duration: 2:36:58
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 1110kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samourai X

Время генерации страницы 0.04846 секунды с 9 запросами