View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 09:48 PM   #54
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Poor Students Arita

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Russian, Femdom, Humiliation, Mistress, Submission, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking
Madame Julia smart apartment. A couple of poor students come to her to rent a room and is surprised when they find out the price - it is very small! Total $ 500 in the center of Moscow - this is mere penny! Guys want to take the keys - they still do not understand that they are in a trap.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 754.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Students

Pussy Raider - Keira Croft Pell Lake

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Keira Croft is quite the adventurer. She's got that spirited nature. That's why she came to Ix. For the most extreme BDSM experience she could find. To test her we start her off with some rope bondage. A beginners course in realm of BDSM. She's made to struggle around.
Neck ropes and predicaments abound for Ms Croft. She flies through the air like a champ. Jumping out of airplanes is no big deal so why should this be? Then it's time to take advantage of her bound and helpless state. A tape gag makes her nice and quiet for us.
Her pussy is nice and sweet. Her succulent juices create a lovely aroma in the room. Little Ms Croft enjoys the chase and BDSM is no exception. She hangs by her feet like a bat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Raider - Keira Croft

Over The Edge - Sasha Heart, Matt Williams Jacksonboro

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English
Sasha Heart's experience in BDSM is limited to the kind of fuzzy cuff fantasies that people indulge in when they don't know how intense real bondage can be. She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life. She is tired of the worshipful attention that they shower her with. She knows, deep down inside, that she is just a worthless piece of meat to be played with. This is her opportunity to really feel it.
She didn't expect it to be so easy to cum. She thought she would really have to try to get into it, but instead she finds herself instantly wet when Matt starts locking her down in cuffs. He calls her names like "slut" and "cunt" and she doesn't just hear them, she feels them in her soul. When he starts attaching clothes pins to her she arches her body up to meet them, and when she gets close to cumming she begs him to tear them away. She can't control herself anymore. Sasha came looking for the feeling she had heard described as cum-, and now that she has had it she knows she will always be a slave to any man that can give it to her again.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Over The Edge - Sasha Heart, Matt Williams

Strapon And A Caning For Masters Slave Girl Milesville

A Master's Perversion in watching two slaves doing what they are told! Chattel Jessica Kay will be under Female Domination, topped and fucked by her mentor sex slave Abigail Dupree. Master James takes great pride in providing a service, a top grade education and evaluation of slaves for Master and Dominant type BDSM practitioners in S&M D&S. New and seasoned slaves of all types welcome. This slave Jessica Kay is sent to U/us here at Sensual Pain Studios and Extreme Productions LLC, for further slave training in submission both privately and publicly. Here in this video, the sight of watching two female sex slaves, one fucking and caning the other is really erotic, something you will want to pay to see.
Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps

File size: 907.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapon And A Caning For Masters Slave Girl

Veronica Leal - Petite Slut Veronica Leal Hardcore Anal Submission Burdick

Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: All Sex, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Choking, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Cumshot, Cunnilingus, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Facial, Gagging, Hardcore, Lingerie, Missionary, Petite, Rough Sex
Stunning petite princess Veronica Leal is more than ready to have her pussy pounded by a big cock. The hot slut in red lingerie is carried by her man to the bedroom. The handsome stud tosses Veronica's tiny body on the bed before licking her pussy out. Veronica's sweet moans quickly come out as her man fingers and licks her sensitive cunt. The sweet teen returns the pleasure by sucking the big cock of her partner. She uses her tongue to tickle the shaft as she slides the hard schlong down her throat. After making sure that the cock is ready, Veronica takes it hard into her pussy and ass. This naughty lady gets both her holes stretched in multiple positions before taking a huge load into her mouth.
Duration: 35:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6022kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Leal - Petite Slut Veronica Leal Hardcore Anal Submission

A Kind Oral Depredation West Mifflin

Abigail Dupree dramatizes this Adult Role play, such a serious taboo that it Cannot even be named here. So it is refereed to as 'Depredation'. Abigail explains the scenario I have him cuffed to the bed and I begin to Depredate him with my mouth as he begs for me to stop. He convinced me to take the cuffs off of him but still possible to let me have my way with him still but he ends up turning the tables on me. He then proceeds in cuffing me so he can finish by Deprecating my throat deep and long. Submission and Discipline, a Master's Perversion. Another captured representation of sex slaves in use as Human Chattel exerted for another's kink.
Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4386kbps

File size: 970.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Kind Oral Depredation

Breaking Bratty - Piper Rage Queretaro

Video language: English
Brats are always fun to have on hand. There's something satisfying about taking a girl who loves to be mouthy and making her shut the hell up and submit to her superior. Piper Rage knows this. Hell, she's probably done it to a person or two herself, being a switch. But now that we think about it, that makes this whole thing more fun, too. She is experienced. She's tough. She's got a bit of fight in her. Jack Hammer is going to remind her of what it feels like to be used.
It takes a lot to break a brat. You can't expect them to go down without giving you a bit of lip. Piper is no exception. She taunts Jack endlessly, begging for him to push her harder. He has no problem with that. He goes as far as to break a cane over her ass, and the only break she gets is the time it takes him to go grab another one. He tapes her mouth shut eventually, but he's not going to stop tormenting her until she stops Thinking that she can get the better of him.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Bratty - Piper Rage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02420 секунды с 9 запросами