Default Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Model: Ginger A
Genre: Erect Nipples, Tattoo, Masturbation, Doggy Style, Chair, Red, Short
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 139
Size: 273 Mb

If you're looking for trouble, fiery redhead Ginger A is your go-to gal. As she poses in strappy black lingerie, stockings and heels, she tells us about the tangled web she weaves in her life, sometimes unintentionally but often for the sheer hell of it. "I had a wild night with this one guy," she recalls, baring her perfect breasts and trimmed pussy. "Then I got curious and checked him out on social media, where I saw photos of him with a hot girl. I recognised a place where they seemed to hang out often, and one night I went along and saw the girl there alone. I went down on her in a bathroom stall, then she took me home. I never mentioned knowing her buddy - but. well, I'm kind of distinctive, so If either of them talked about me, the other one would know right away." Her voice trails off as her fingers slide into her pussy. So, does she like to think they got in a fight over her? "No way!" she insists. "I want the opposite - a threeway. The guy plowing me slow from behind, crotch grinding against my ass while I eat that sweet, juicy pussy. I want to see who cums first - probably me."

Download photos:
https://k2s.cc/file/65298dbee10c4 - 273 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05296 секунды с 9 запросами