LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Ball Punishing From Vin Other Location and Clean Shaven Malexander

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Genres: Bondage ,Flogging ,Ass Play ,Ass Play ,Other Location ,Other Location ,American ,American ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Flogging ,Short Hair ,Rope ,Rope ,Hairy ,Hairy
Video language: English
Vin is getting more frustrated with his captive Justin Martinez and it's understandable considering. The boy is so defiant, even through the ass spanking, the flogging, the paddling and the slapping. The boy even endures the electrode butt plug Vin tries to shove in his pucker. Ultimately the shocks to his cock and balls seem to have an effect.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3605kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 390.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Ball Punishing From Vin Other Location and Clean Shaven

Debt Dandy vol. 13 Manjimup

Release Year: 2022
Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Duration: 33:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 309.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debt Dandy vol. 13

18 Thirty Day Trial Lyburn

Genres: Gay BDSM, Torture, Spanking
Aladdin is a joy to work with. He takes his thirty day trial like a duck to water. His master, Cougar Cash, puts him through continuous rope bondage and heavy use. Newcomer Aladdin struggles to serve, while startled to find himself wildly turned on to his slavery. The result is a steamy Master-and-slave domination feast. Now available on "Classics Vol. 1"
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:00:09
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 600.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 Thirty Day Trial

Rimming slave gets piss & spank Red Creek

Release Year: 2013
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: gay bdsm, gay piss, gay punishment, gay skins, gay filth, gay rubber, gay latex
Young straight slave is rimming his master's ass, gets a pissing and strong spanking
Format: MPEG
Duration: 9:35
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 14648kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rimming slave gets piss & spank

JaeAmen ZaneAnders2017 Prattsburgh

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jae Amen, Zane Anders
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Handjob, Masturbation, Rough Sex, Throat Fucking, Bareback, Interracial, Domination, Spanking/Discipline, Rimming, Fetish/BDSM
In this last installment of DOM, Jae Amen is back and this time with a tied up and very excited Zane Anders. Jae keeps Zane tied up while blowing him to the edge, then face-fucks him before having him sit raw on his big cock. Jae then uses Zane’s perfect ass until he blows his hot load all over his ass.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3717kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 662.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JaeAmen ZaneAnders2017

Scott Samson and Justin Southall - Hand Over Fist Ellensburg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Scott Samson ,Justin Southall
Genres: Leather Fetish , Fisting , Anal Sex , Buttplay , Hairy , Tattoos , Kissing , Cumshot , Big Cock , Ass Shot , Bareback , Sling
Justin Southhall works over Scott Samson in a down-n-nasty S&M scenario worthy of de Sade himself. Scott, in bondage between two pillars, snivels like a good subservient slave as he is spanked, whipped, spit-on and erotically tortured in any number of creative and demented ways and asked to worship Justin's boots and pierced cock. Scott is such a good boy that Justin feels compelled to reward him with a very brutal fist fuck followed by a bath of steaming white jism.
Duration: 17:02
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1136kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 158.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Samson and Justin Southall - Hand Over Fist

Grooming With Master Legrande Barcelona

Studio: Boy For Sale
Eli was like many twinks Id seen before. Preoccupied with looks, youth, vanity, and status. Not necessarily wealth or power, but wanting to be wanted. He did everything he could think of to be desired by men like me. Tattooing his body, piercing his flesh, marking himself to look as he thought we wanted him to look.
But boys like Eli dont understand… its not the clothes or trinkets that make them desirable. It goes so much deeper than that.
When Eli came to me, I could see that he wanted to be free from that game. He wanted to be stripped bare and cleansed of his vapid, skin-deep obsessions. He wanted to be wanted, yes, but it was more than that. He wanted to be possessed.
I brought him back to be checked out. He was handsome and lean, albeit a little unsure of himself. Even with designer jeans and a slim-fitting polo, he was looking to me for a sign of approval. He wanted to be taken, but didnt know what that would entail. But from the look in his soulful eyes, I could tell he trusted me. Which is all I needed.
I stripped him of his clothes, his protection, his facade. I removed the piercings he had in his ears and tongue, remaking him as I wanted. Clean, classic, ready to be sold.
His body was so smooth. My hands slid over him, playing with his nipples, watching him react as he released control of his body to me. I could tell it excited him, but also scared him. As I felt his bare buttocks, played with his balls and felt his tight, hungry hole, I could see his true nature. The boy. The submissive. The slave.
It didnt take long for him to transform to what I needed him to be. A gentle touch of his penis, a few well-timed spanks, and a firm grasp on his neck, and he was practically begging me for more. He didnt say a word, but the way he breathed was like a language to itself.
As I stroked his shaft, I could hear him getting closer and closer to cumming. It wouldnt take long before he poured his cum out for me, but I wasnt done testing him out. After all, he wasnt there to be pleasured. He was there to be appraised.
Lubing up his hole, I saw the look in his eyes that revealed more than any interview ever could. He wanted to be opened, to be fucked, to be filled, and to be claimed. Of course, I was tempted. But he wasnt mine. ...Not yet.
Duration: 30:39
Video: 968x544, HEVC

File size: 317.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grooming With Master Legrande

Время генерации страницы 0.19665 секунды с 9 запросами