LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tormenting The Vulnerable Sub Domination and Big Dick Karlstad

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Michael ,Devon
Genres: Amateur ,Jocks ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Leather ,Rope ,Flogging ,Blindfold ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Bondage ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair
Video language: English
Devon possibly thinks his captor has grown bored of him already as his bare feet are freed from the ropes, but he soon discovers that kinky dom Damien is just adjusting his new toy for more fun. With his legs parted by a dividing pole and hoisted up Damien returns to the flogger, whipping the hardening wax from the young man's naked body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4438kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormenting The Vulnerable Sub Domination and Big Dick

Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 3 Terrebonne

“Keep your face flat on that mat!” Jared tells his muscle slave Liam Cyber. Liam’s wrists and ankles are bolted together in a Medieval iron brace that forces his ass up in the air and keeps his face flat against the torture table. The muscle stud is, of course, completely naked, as is his tormentor, Jared. The difference is Jared is naked because he wants to be – he’s getting ready to fuck this boy’s brains out – while Liam is naked because he is a slave, a piece of meat, with no say in how he will suffer and how every part of his body – especially his puckering asshole – will be used. “Oh, God!” Liam exclaims when Jared shows him the massive dildo he will soon shove up the boy’s ass. But first Jared whips Liam up and down his bound body, from the soles of his feet to his rock-hard ass to his V-shaped back and muscular shoulders. Liam’s moans of pain turn into screams agony as he is brutally fucked, whipped then fucked again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 400.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 3

Travis Richardson Idamay

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Travis Richardson
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
I have to hand it to my homie Tormentor Aaron… no one can ruin a slut’s caboose like him! But I have my own way of causing gay cocksluts like this even more agonizing pain. I bind its wormy manmeat and fasten it by the neck and nipples to the wall. Now this confined beefy animal can’t stir a fucking inch without causing itself absolute AGONY! And all it takes is a lil video of the switch to send electro shocks to the cunt’s most sensitive bits. Haha! It takes all its willpower not to jump off the block. All the while Tormentor Aaron pokes its caboose so stiff its sloppy depths are pouring out. This biotch is well and indeed Fucked!!!
Format: flv
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9875kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 303.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Travis Richardson

Время генерации страницы 0.10755 секунды с 9 запросами