Old 06-02-2022, 08:46 AM   #4
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Warm Bodies Pukwana

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Raging Bulls
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
They might be head over heels in love, but the truth of the matter is that this crazy gang of cock-obsessed beauties are drunk on lust – and absolutely nothing is going to stop them from enjoying the wildest, raunchiest boy-on-boy sex they’ve ever had in their lives. Indeed, they don’t hold back for a second as they home in on every deliciously uncut shaft that comes their way; feasting on all those inches like their very lives depended on it. Johnny Cruz, Ryan Olsen and Chris Young are just three of the filthy beauts here that are quite literally on heat for raw dick; taking it up the arse in the garden, in the bedroom and even by the pool! And without a condom in sight, all that pent-up cum is soon splattering in all directions!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:00:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warm Bodies

A Cum Loving Finish For Hung Boys American and Short Hair East Carbon

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Axel Johnson ,Joel Turner
Genres: Anal ,Skinny ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,American ,Missionary ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Cum Getting Fucked ,Cum Eating ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Amateur ,Trimmed ,Fucking ,Brown Hair ,Kissing ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Facial ,Tattoos ,Natural ,Big Dick
Axel has been holding that cum back all day but with his gorgeous lover's long and curved dong pumping away in his tight twink ass he can't stop his load from spewing. He jacks his big meat and fires off his thick cream over himself while Joel buggers his hole, soon on his knees to take his boy's cum load over his cute face in a gooey finish.
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2670kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 187.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Cum Loving Finish For Hung Boys American and Short Hair

Jerome and Michael and Wren TagTeam Louin

Cast: Jerome, Michael, Wren
Genres: Muscular, Anal Sex Fucking, Ass Eating Rimming, ATM Ass To Mouth, Bareback, Facial Cum Eating, Kissing, Oral
Another amazing TagTeam!
There was so much good stuff, it was hard to trim this down to 40 minutes. Sorry for the long download times! I just didn't know what to trim out!
I knew that Jerome and Wren have amazing energy, but Michael was an unknown element. This was Michael's first time, and you can tell he is not quite sure what to think. Jerome and Wren keep pulling him in, and overall, I think he gets it together pretty quickly.
All three guys literally have no limits, but Jerome and Wren push the boundaries and energy is ballistic!
Jerome actually suggested this 3-way, so he is really getting into playing with men. He has so much fun on set that he no longer will claim he is completely straight. He also suggested the daisy-chain fucking position. Not the easiest move, and he was surprised that it was challenging to do. But hey, it works, and we get to see a cock in Michael's ass for the first time on film.
This video has everything! Hungry ass-eating, daisy-chain cock-sucking and rimming, ass-to-mouth action, cum eating, and cum kissing and swapping! Another video where you won't know which moment to time your own orgasm with!
So much to love in this video. Jerome cums from being fucked, then tries to fuck the cum out of Wren. His legs buckle from having just cum, so he tags Michael in to take over who then fucks the cum out of Wren. After Wren busts his nut, Michael creampies his hole.
While watching Michael breed Wren, Jerome busts his second load, feeding his cum directly into Wren's open mouth.
It doesn't get much better than this, so it is time to sign-up if want to see one of the hottest TagTeams ever!
Duration: 40:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jerome and Michael and Wren TagTeam

Caspar & Vander Meldrim

Cast: Caspar, Vander
Genres: Muscular, Anal Sex Fucking, Ass Eating Rimming, ATM Ass To Mouth, Bareback, Facial Cum Eating, Kissing, Oral
I of course wanted to put big beefy Caspar with Vander. I just wasn't sure Caspar could handle getting fucked by Vander's thick dick.
Caspar was definitely squirming, and normally Vander has problems staying hard when a guy is clearly struggling to take his cock. But there was a lot aggression in this video. Both guys are passionate and fucking with aggression.
Vander gets fucked too. Well, he rides Caspar like a pro, and then laid on his back so Caspar could choke fuck him! Pretty hot to see!
I usually depend on Vander getting fucked in order for him to cum, but Vander really wanted to breed Caspar. He dumps a huge load on and in Caspar's hole!
Caspar then strokes out his own load while Vander laps it up!
Duration: 30:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caspar & Vander

Время генерации страницы 0.09460 секунды с 9 запросами