All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ronald Spencer East Montpelier

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Ronald Spencer
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Some are gay boys from petite Southern towns who enjoy to have fun around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, hot and total of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ronald Spencer

Russell Smith Lily

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Russell Smith
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
I’m sensing so Pumped UP today that I want a kneeing bag for my rage! This pitiful gay is the flawless captive recipient for my revenge dangled bare for me to discipline or polish my hard pink cigar against as the caprice takes me. Only a lil' attention is needed and this desperate animal’s bone gets taller stiff. I get such a rush flogging that hardon and watching this wretch crumple before me! Or Ripping into its arse! I entirely overwhelm the fucker’s perceives while Destroying and Penalizing its abominable orgasm.
Format: flv
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9877kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 327.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russell Smith

Wanker Gets Some Rough Fucking Fucking and Spank Woodson

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bonus.Fetish
Genres: Anal ,Shaved Head ,Leather ,Rope ,Face Fucking ,Other Location ,Rough Sex ,Cum Jerking Off ,Jocks ,Uncut ,Trimmed ,Bondage ,Fucking ,Latino ,Foot Fetish
Video language: English
He's enjoying his own big hard dick and wanking himself off with gloves when someone arrives to help him out. He's more than pleased to have some company, sucking on that massive cock and becoming a real fuck slave for his buddy! His friend sure knows how to take control, using ropes, fucking his mouth, slamming his ass and making him lick his boots before squirting his cum out over them!
Duration: 29:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1659kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 382.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanker Gets Some Rough Fucking Fucking and Spank

Jordan West and Billy Cochran - Twisted Asheboro

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Jordan West ,Billy Cochran
Genres: Leather Fetish , Fisting , DP - Double Penetration , Bondage , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Nipple Play , Cumshot
Billy Cochran is hanging by his arms from chains in the ceiling while Jordan West whips him with a riding crop. Cochran is delirious from the sting of the whip as Jordan stops to sniff his armpits and work over his nipples with his teeth. West lets the stud down, rolls him back, and drops yards of chain link right into Cochran's giant pink deposit box. Next Cochran lies back in a sling for some inflatable dildo action to open his inner chamber us good and sloppy. Satisfied that it's ripe for the plunging, West inserts his gloved up mitt straight in the gaping hole facing him. The scene ends as the two mount opposite ends of a double-header, bucking back and forth on each end until they pop their wads all over the scene.
Duration: 28:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1372kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 313.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan West and Billy Cochran - Twisted

Armond Rizzo and Draven Torres - Daddyz Boyz Brackettville

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Armond Rizzo ,Draven Torres
Genres: BDSM , CBT , Jerk-Off , Oral , Restraints , Submission , Toys
Draven Torres and Armond Rizzo: dueling muscle. Armond is lashed to a post, his arms overhead like St. Sebastian. He's naked and his uncut cock dangles heavily before him. He cannot see Draven behind him, bringing out the instrument he's about to use on Armond's flesh. Before this is over, Armond will sizzle in more ways than one. Draven's jet black hair is gelled to a high ridge that runs from his forehead to the nape of his neck. His cock is rock hard, and hes about to put Armond to the test. Draven's wand crackles with electricity every time it touches Armond's skin. Armond screams when the wand touches the tip of his foreskin, but he gets a kiss for his endurance. Imagine what it must feel like to see the wand approach but be unable to move, waiting for the moment it's close enough for the charge to leap in a violet arc to your skin. The next instrument Draven wields is a plasma globe; it, too, delivers lightning-like flashes of stimulation. He touches it to each of their bodies in turn. Then Draven puts his toys aside, he presses his body close to Armond's and strokes him to an intense orgasm.
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 952.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armond Rizzo and Draven Torres - Daddyz Boyz

Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 7 Menan

The tables have turned! Horny sadist Jared is face-planted on the torture table – just like Liam was a few hours ago – his wrists and ankles bolted together in a steel brace, his asshole stretched wide, ready to be plowed by Liam’s massive cock. Liam warms-up Jared’s ass with the flogger. Even though he is helpless and being whipped, Jared still thinks he’s the Alpha, threatening Liam with retribution. Liam shuts him up by shoving his hard dick all the way in, fucking Jared like a cheap whore, making him moan and gasp, half in pain, half in ecstasy. And then a special treat: Liam pulls out and spews a huge load of cum all over Jared’s back, then goes right back to fucking him, spewing a second load just minutes later. Jared is fucked twice, but still, he’s cocky – until Liam zaps him way too long with a cattle-prod, leaving Jared as a twitching pile of muscle, covered with welts and cum.
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 7

Время генерации страницы 0.03119 секунды с 9 запросами