View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 05:27 PM   #11866
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Handball Express Minburn

The Handball Express is in town and Abigail Dupree is ready to show you what she has to offer.. One in the bush is worth two in the tush.. Abigail digs deep in that ass with a fever to please... herself anyway.. She shows off the five pound steel egg while that pink pussy is spread wide with leather straps for the best view. She loves that anal. Tell me that you like her goods.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4247kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 691.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handball Express

Dolcett Goodbye Papa Extended West Chester

A Sensual Pain Studios Dolcett Roleplay- "Goodbye Papa" - Papa is away and mother has me on the menu for dinner tonight because the original entree just happened to be ovulating... ripe for the breeding not the feeding. She has me restrained so that I can't escape while she is out picking up a nice bottle of Chianti to go with the meal. She is careless and leaves her laptop on the kitchen counter so I sneak a Skype call in to Papa at his work before she cooks me on the spit.
I am not supposed to have feelings for him, nor is he to have feelings for me.. but we all know that I am his favorite. However, I am just bred and fed to be eaten like a farm pig raised for slaughter and when there was a need for sustenance, I was ready and willing to offer my scrawny bones to be basted to perfection. The flavor of the meat is very important. I am tempted to give Papa an appetizer of sorts... a view into the preparation of his meal... the mis en place. I tenderize my insides by putting a large funnel in my ass and packed it real good with the cock on the post getting it ready for the lemons and oranges savory herbs and spices.
I then prepare my breasts for an injection of flavorful juices by inserting the needles into my tit meat. I can't go quite as far as I would like to for fear that mama is close by and even though I'm not afraid of what she might do to me... I mean... what's she gonna do? Throw me on the spit for supper?? haha... I would not want to get papa in trouble though. I grab a lick of fire and singe the peach fuzz from my skin, describing the smells and delicacies I would prepare for him if it were up to me. I must hurry though, Mama just pulled up and she won't be pleased with my meal prep, I am sure...
In the extended version you will get a glimpse into the aftermath of a performance like this and what goes into the preparation leading up to this performance as explained by Abigail. Her Master questions her and praises her for her dedication and hard work that she gladly and willingly gives to satisfy her twisted and quirky clients. These are her favorites by far and the ones that make her shake in her boots the most... What a fun and touching glimpse behind the scenes... the love is very evident. Get the tissues.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 687.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolcett Goodbye Papa Extended

Veronica Leal Testing The Handmade Khun Size XL Darling

Release Year: 2022
Studio: AnalVids
Genres: Colombian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Gapes, Huge Toys, Prolapse, Sex Toy
Sexy Veronica Leal Testing The Handmade Khun Size Xl With Additional Anal Fisting. Very hot. Enjoy!
Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11755kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Leal Testing The Handmade Khun Size XL

Deepthroat And Spanking Henan

Deepthroat and Spank is Abigail dupree. This sex slave knows how to please.. As a submissive slave, she really knows how to give herself pain by using that painful leather slapper on her ass, tits and then those tender nipples.. Her hand smacking that tender pussy just sent me over the edge. For those of us that enjoy her self deliverance of pain and then pleasure, when she swallows that cock dong and then wiggles that ass to show she enjoys swallowing and gagging on large things, that makes her slobber on that sexy chest. It is now wonder that her Master is so pleased with her.
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 749.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deepthroat And Spanking

Pussy and Ass Finger Fist play close up Zion Grove

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Private
Cast: Laura F
Video language: English
The little girl in school uniform gave herself a good spanking on her sexy ass, after which she began to actively work with her holes, bringing herself to orgasm.
Duration: 32:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3291kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 827.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy and Ass Finger Fist play close up

Anna Polina Guys

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Anna Polina
Genres: Dildo machine, Dildo
Video language: English
Thick blonde Anna Polina has her pink pussy pounded by a big brutal dildo and a brutal dildo machine until she cums loudly!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Polina

Dolcett Goodbye Papa Powers

A Sensual Pain Studios Dolcett Roleplay- "Goodbye Papa" - Papa is away and mother has me on the menu for dinner tonight because the original entree just happened to be ovulating... ripe for the breeding not the feeding. She has me restrained so that I can't escape while she is out picking up a nice bottle of Chianti to go with the meal. She is careless and leaves her laptop on the kitchen counter so I sneak a Skype call in to Papa at his work before she cooks me on the spit.
I am not supposed to have feelings for him, nor is he to have feelings for me.. but we all know that I am his favorite. However, I am just bred and fed to be eaten like a farm pig raised for slaughter and when there was a need for sustainance, I was ready and willing to offer my scrawny bones to be basted to perfection. The flavor of the meat is very important. I am tempted to give Papa an appetizer of sorts... a view into the preparation of his meal... the mis en place. I tenderize my insides by putting a large funnel in my ass and packed it real good with the cock on the post getting it ready for the lemons and oranges savory herbs and spices.
I then prepare my breasts for an injection of flavorful juices by inserting the needles into my tit meat. I can't go quite as far as I would like to for fear that mama is close by and even though I'm not afraid of what she might do to me... I mean... what's she gonna do? Throw me on the spit for supper?? haha... I would not want to get papa in trouble though. I grab a lick of fire and singe the peach fuzz from my skin, describing the smells and delicacies I would prepare for him if it were up to me. I must hurry though, Mama just pulled up and she won't be pleased with my meal prep, I am sure...
In the extended version you will get a glimpse into the aftermath of a performance like this and what goes into the preparation leading up to this performance as explained by Abigail. Her Master questions her and praises her for her dedication and hard work that she gladly and willingly gives to satisfy her twisted and quirky clients. These are her favorites by far and the ones that make her shake in her boots the most... What a fun and touching glimpse behind the scenes... the love is very evident. Get the tissues.
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4287kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 826.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolcett Goodbye Papa
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23147 секунды с 9 запросами