View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:39 PM   #37
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sadie Dawson - Sadie Endures Perfectly Clearlake

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sadie Dawson
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage
Video language: English
Feenix knows the situation...a local young lady with an appetite for being bound...and she's beautiful with a killer body...she has showed us all the pictures of the bondage she endured, at home, with one of her friends...I remember it looking like a very uncomfortable suspension...she said she liked it...Im sure Feenix and I were both thinking, good...He plans a day of strict bondage and Sadie endures perfectly...she proves to be very tough and very sincere in her reactions...one of those rare submissives that enjoys the challenges and the rewards...you'll be seeing more of Sadie in tight bondage at DungeonCorp...Ogre...

Total size: 788.7 MB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Dawson - Sadie Endures Perfectly

Beaming Newington

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth. When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaming

Alaina Kristar - Becoming Her Master Pheba

Cast: Alaina Kristar
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
How does a fresh faced, beautiful bodied, 18 year old, end up at DungeonCorp about to be served up as my weekly slave? Im sure it's a long story and I dont care...her youth was fascinating to me...not only that she is very young at 18 years old, but that she looks veeeeery young...Alaina is an angel of a woman...with a few demons roaming around inside...I find that she has a very high tolerance for pain...and unlike many of the women we shoot, gets off on discomfort...her pussy would actually get wetter for the whip than the vibrator...which isnt to say Alaina didnt get off...she had orgasms in every scene...but pain was her real desire and draw...I thought she might not be able to tolerate much and found out very different...I thought her reactions a bit tame...turns out I just needed to turn up the intensity...and I did...keep in mind...this is her first time ever being bound and controlled...I was able to get control of little Alaina and had her calling me Master faithfully by the end of the shoot...I hope to get this one back very soon...have a safe and kinky weekend, Ogre...

Total size: 598.2 MB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alaina Kristar - Becoming Her Master

Riley Richman - The Damsel Package Burgas

Cast: Riley Richman
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
After meeting Riley and shooting her for PerfectSlave and DungeonCorp it seemed clear that she was ready for a more serious shoot...I booked her the following week for SocietySM and made sure my calendar was clear to Dom her...Riley is a sweet little bundle of sexy joy...her youthful body and ripe tits go perfect with that blonde hair and soft brown eyes...call it the Damsel package...whatever it is, she has it...and I use it...I snuggle up with her on the couch before tying her neck to her knees and getting inside her warm and wet pussy...then onto her knees, strung up by her collar, for heavy nipple clamps and tails...she's a pleasure to torment....so sincere and willing yet anxious...In the next scene I introduce Riley to the pretzel tie, then I introduce her clit to suction...her eyes go wide as I string up her nipple clamps...then deep with a dildo and vibrated...her swollen clit reacts strong...then bent over a table for a long flogging across her ass and back...in the final scene, I spread her out...such a beautiful woman when she's totally exposed...I have my way with every inch of her body...but I'd like to go over it one more time...We hope you'll be seeing lots of this fantasitc BDSM model around in the future...There is about 1:30 of black at the head of the streaming video, we will render this out tommorrow...thanks much

Total size: 967.2 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Richman - The Damsel Package

The Tickle Channel Urania

This beautiful red-head gets a full-body treatment from an unrelenting woman with feathers, fingers, and all sorts of vibrating devices. They tie her and restrain her in the dungeon and begin to tickle her, at one point, she struggles so much with laughter that she actually breaks the device she is restrained to. They focus on her feet, and finally, on her orgasm. This is how Tickle Channel does it, never easy, always laughing!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:03:19
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tickle Channel

Danica James Kilgore

Engine issues out in the middle of nowhere and no cellphone reception is a predicament to be in. Danica James is hating she has to deal with it. She left her car to search for help, but no luck yet. Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything to get to a tow company. Her hero seems like a great guy but he wants something she might not have thought of. He pulls out rope and ties her wrists together. He gets a deepthroat blowjob from this good girl, making her slobber all over his cock. He throws her in the back of the van for more fun. Danica earns her ride through rope bondage, domination, bdsm, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Danica said she would do anything for a ride.
Duration: 43:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danica James

Mistress Sofie Owns Kyla Keys Farnhamville

Mistress Sofie has her willing subslut and slave Kyla Keys to punish and torment. She walks her slave with a leash, ties her to the X-Cross and flogs her pussy, and then she makes Kyla service her wet pussy! Mistress Sofie's slave, Kyla, is tied to a table, spread eagle! Sofie begins her sexual teasing by removing Kyla's panties. She then does her best to make Kyla orgasm! After putting clothespins on Kyla's perky nipples, Sofie licks and plays with Kyla's sweet, bald snatch. Then, Mistress Sofie uses a hitachi vibrator on Kyla as she convulses with pleasure! Mistress Sofie has a big surprise for her slave in training, as she fucks her with a strap-on, Master Spike enters the dungeon to give Kyla a real cock to pleasure. Mistress Sofie and Spike take turns fucking and face fucking Slave Kyla. Master Spike has high expectations for Kyla so he gives her a bare bottom spanking. Kyla is overwhelmed with the discipline and two masters and she cums uncontrolably. For her reward, Kyla is allowed to service Spikes big dick with her Mistress. Both of the girls are cum hungry so they snowball and share Spike's big load!
Duration: 42:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4114kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Sofie Owns Kyla Keys
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07663 секунды с 9 запросами