View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:57 PM   #5
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dee - Played With - HD 720p Gardena

Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Facial, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Blowjob, Vibrator, Handjob, Zapper, Fingering, Flogging, Caning
Video language: English
He’s got a new play thing. This one’s a keeper. She seems to eat up everything he dishes out. The moment his cock is out Dee looks longingly at him. Her mouth opens and her eyes beg for him to fuck her. Fucking her is too easy though. To make it more interesting he’s going to keep her tied up and torment her between having his way with her. All holes are his and every inch of her body is a canvas for his mark. Dee is the kind of toy that you just can’t help getting excited over. With each position he puts her in he just gets more excited. Her constant begging for more is too sexy. He can’t help but blow his load on her multiple times.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee - Played With - HD 720p

Kiki Cali is an adorable submissive little person Ponte Vedra Beach

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kiki Cali
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Caning, Anal Fingering, Pissing, Ball Gag, Suspension
Kiki is tiny and easily tied up. Her tiny stature means that she's also extremely flexible. She's soon bound and gagged. Her pretty little butt is exposed and the torments begin almost immediately. No time for her to get acclimated. She's quite the pain slut. She might seem innocent to look at, but she can take quite the beating. Like a good slut she bounces and cries out with each strike. Whips and canes make her whimper. She's tied in a ball and her legs are ankles are tied to her thighs. Her pretty pink pussy is exposed for the vibrator. She can barely stand it. It takes only a few moments before she's ready to cum. She's a gusher! She sprays her cum all over herself.
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Cali is an adorable submissive little person

Riley Richman - The Damsel Package Ingersoll

Cast: Riley Richman
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
After meeting Riley and shooting her for PerfectSlave and DungeonCorp it seemed clear that she was ready for a more serious shoot...I booked her the following week for SocietySM and made sure my calendar was clear to Dom her...Riley is a sweet little bundle of sexy joy...her youthful body and ripe tits go perfect with that blonde hair and soft brown eyes...call it the Damsel package...whatever it is, she has it...and I use it...I snuggle up with her on the couch before tying her neck to her knees and getting inside her warm and wet pussy...then onto her knees, strung up by her collar, for heavy nipple clamps and tails...she's a pleasure to torment....so sincere and willing yet anxious...In the next scene I introduce Riley to the pretzel tie, then I introduce her clit to suction...her eyes go wide as I string up her nipple clamps...then deep with a dildo and vibrated...her swollen clit reacts strong...then bent over a table for a long flogging across her ass and back...in the final scene, I spread her out...such a beautiful woman when she's totally exposed...I have my way with every inch of her body...but I'd like to go over it one more time...We hope you'll be seeing lots of this fantasitc BDSM model around in the future...There is about 1:30 of black at the head of the streaming video, we will render this out tommorrow...thanks much

Total size: 967.2 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Richman - The Damsel Package

Rejected: Ruined Lake Forest

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Jacey wants to fuck!!! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into! Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rejected: Ruined

Stoned - HD 720p North Concord

Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Alice is a very special kind of girl. She’s the kind of girl who feels embarrassed by her own sexual proclivities. To make matters worse for her she’s turned on by her embarrassment. This begins the cycle of humiliation and arousal.
She is told to expose herself. She has to maintain eye contact which is so hard for her. Her arousal is off the charts. Once she’s tied and gagged she calms down a bit. That’s when a large stone is placed in her lap.
Alice is hanging from a cross with her feet tied to the stone. She can’t hide the front of her legs. They are open for torment. Then she’s suspended by a pole. All her weight hanging from the back of her legs.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stoned - HD 720p

Caged Cunt Bacchus Marsh

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it.
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Cunt

Beaming Velarde

Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth. When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaming
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03182 секунды с 9 запросами