View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 12:45 AM   #2736
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tina cuffed on her knees gives blow job swallows cum

Tina cuffed on her knees gives blow job swallows cum

Tina loved being restrained, cuffed and blindfolded. This girl is submissive and loves to please men. Her nipples are super sensitive and get rock hard, her pussy gets dripping wet. She loves cum. Loves to give a man a blow job. She loves the feeling when a man shoots his warm cum all over her tongue. I had her cuffed arms and legs. And blindfolded. She had a vibrating egg inside her pussy, I had the remote control in my hand, making it vibrate in different modes and different strengths, stimulating her gspot. I had fingered her good, pinched her nipples and finger fucked her hard stimulating her clitoris and her sensitive gspot. All the time her having the vibrating egg inside her pussy. I had her stand on her knees between my legs, opened my trousers. She eagerly caressed my dick and scrotum. I told her to suck my dick and balls and she immediately obeyed. She sucks amazingly nice. She made me extremely horny. I had the blindfold off, wanting to see her eyes, to see how horny it made her sucking my dick, licking the first drops. I had her caress and pinch my nipples and I soon shoot my cum inside her mouth. She continued sucking and I shot again, she drained me completely. She kept the cum inside her mouth, then swallowed. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 187 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Bondage Tina

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24286 секунды с 9 запросами