View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 06:50 PM   #86
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Make Her Scream Packwaukee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Her Scream

Mia Torro Buckets of Fun Strasburg

As you might have seen on Hardtied, Mia Torro has a special ... ability. Like everything in life it all comes down to pussy. That wet little slit between her legs is like a goldmine. At the slightest mention of her own vaginal secretions Mia involuntarily squirts.
Duration: 37:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Torro Buckets of Fun

InsexLive Rover

Endza Adair had a booming business running a show from the comfort of her home on her computer. A while back, though, that business went south when a few over-eager customers showed up at her front door and took from her what she had been showing them on her feed. It was her mistake, she shouldn't have been teasing them so much. Now Endza has made her second mistake: she's made a private visit to one of her long-time viewers' homes. She should have already learned not to be so trusting.
Duration: 1:17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InsexLive

Between the Bars Friedheim

Sometimes the most simple devices have the greatest effect. Violet Monroe is going to be acutely aware of this fact. The wooden frame around her neck leaves her languishing on the floor, unable to do anything effectively. The two metal bars that she is stuck between later don't seem like much, either. They're secured to the ground, but how bad could they be?
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Between the Bars

DeVille - Compromises Crows Landing

Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.
Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeVille - Compromises

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Sorel

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, forcing her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Pull Brodnax

Violet Monroe doesn't know what to do when she finds herself completely immobilized by shackles holding down her arms and legs. She thrashes them around, looking around for someone to help her, panicked at not having control over her body. And now that she's lost mobility O.T. is going to make it much worse for her. Being tormented by someone else is one thing, but when your own body betrays you things get so much scarier.
Duration: 50:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pull
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06276 секунды с 9 запросами