View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 06:50 PM   #87
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Unauthorized Climax Erenhot

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Endza should know better than to cum without permission. OT shouldn't have to tell her that things like that are unacceptable. She's shackled down, with her ass in the air. She just suffered a brutal caning. Her clit is clamped with weights. It should be obvious that she is the submissive slut, and a good submissive slut knows that she has to beg for permission, and wait until she receives it, before having an orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unauthorized Climax

Broke Ass Bitch Campobello

I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Ass Bitch

Bind-her Clips Jacksonburg

The whips and chains are staples to making any girl burst into tears, but OT has something smaller and much more painful in mind. The little clips are sold at any office supply store, but the best doms in the world know how to turn anything into an implement of torture. They bite down hard on Harley's soft flesh, on her tits, her face, and they don't let go. OT even knows something Harley doesn't. If you leave the clips on long enough and tight enough eventually she will go numb in those spots. Then as soon as you remove them the blood and sensation come flooding back in an entirely new wave of agony.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bind-her Clips

Lane is a naughty accountant Lohrville

Lily Lane was hired as our accountant pay our bills. She couldn't even do that correctly. When OT checks the books he finds that several affiliates haven't been paid in a timely manner. It's a good thing Lily is pretty. OT finds a new way for her to be of use.
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lane is a naughty accountant

Cable Couture Port Lavaca

O.T. is like a high level fashion designer of the BDSM world. Sierra Cirque is his model and she is going to display the newest line in bondage for him. Steel cable is going to have all the tops and bottoms talking. Lacking the soft warmth of rope, cable binds without comfort, holding tightly and digging into the skin whenever an unruly submissive gets it into her mind to try to struggle too much.
Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cable Couture

Kissed By The Whip Alexander

Katy Kiss came into our dungeon looking all cute and done up for her show. She wore a tiny red dress, high heels, and sexy sheer black stockings that make her legs absolutely irresistible. She even did her make up precise with fancy winged eyeliner. O.T. really likes that look on her, but what he likes more is seeing how easily he can make such a pretty, composed girl crumble completely into a heap with just a few of his favorite toys.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kissed By The Whip

Smile Pretty Boulder Creek

Ivy Addams is a pretty girl! With a face like that who could resist distorting it? OT has a new device he wants to put on her. It's a sort of brank with a bunch of hooks to hold her face open. She's just as pretty upside down. Suspended behind her knees is extremely tough on her legs and she can't hold it for long.
Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smile Pretty
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07878 секунды с 9 запросами