LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

White Lie Massimo Piano and Robbie Rojo Climax Springs

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Massimo Piano, Robbie Rojo
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
But first Robbie must strip.. and this is where things get interesting for Massimo. When he sneaks a peek at his tasty, young colleague getting butt naked. Jackpot! Just like that Massimo wins the game and takes the prize to finally sex young Robbie’s tight, smooth ass over his own desk.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lie Massimo Piano and Robbie Rojo

Alex flip fucks boyfriend Andres Teshio

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alex flip fucks boyfriend Andres
Genres: Bareback, Latino, Muscular, Kissing, Rimming, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cumshot
Video language: English
Alex Torres is about to make his solo debut. His boyfriend Andres Moreno brought him in. So I thought it would be fitting that Andres be the one to interview him since he knows him best. Well, I did not think that all the way through, because by the time the interview was over and Alex was ready to jerk off, he demanded that Andres join in. Alright, I will be honest. I pretty much knew that this was going to happen. And what follows is some of the hottest sex you will ever see. Andres and Alex have been together for months and fuck at least twice a day. They know every inch of their bodies and know exactly what buttons need to be pushed. Alex has a hot shaved head and beard and tattoos to go with his nice hard muscled body. Andres is also big and beefy, but with a softer more innocent quality about him. I wanted Alex to take charge and give Andres the fucking he desired. They took turns filming each other blowing each other and then threw the camera to the side when the fucking began. Alex is always the top, but Andres was feeling a little rambunctious and flipped Alex over and stuck his dick inside of him. This got them going. And when Andres sat on Alex and let him pump up into him. He was ready to cum. While Alex fucked him, Andres came and Alex put it in his mouth while he pounded into him. Then Andres let Alex cum inside of him. Alex pulled out as geysers of jizz shot every where. Then he sucked the cum right out of Andres and his willing hole. Then the two snowballed and made out for what seemed like hours. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling these two are going to have a long and happy cum filled relationship ahead of them. Check out the hd gay video right here at Randy Blue.
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3347kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 840.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex flip fucks boyfriend Andres

Fistpack vol.18 Your Ass Is Mine Marion Heights

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Billy Berlin, Mason Garet, Matthieu Paris, Steve Cruz
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Fetish, Kink, Latins, Tattoos, Beards, Big Cocks, Dildos, Hairy, Rimming, Shaved Pubes
Your Ass Is Mine!" brings together some of our best and most aplished fisters for some hot & greasy, up-to-the-elbow action. Down in our grungy basement, these guys tear off their jeans and take possession - eating, fucking, and fisting their way into each other's willing and open holes.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:41:17
Video: 864x480, DivX 5, 2320kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack vol.18 Your Ass Is Mine

A Real Big Dick For The Boy Tattoos and Riding Jersey

Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Gavin Stone ,Seth Fisher
Genres: Anal ,Cut ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,American ,Riding ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,69 ,Amateur ,Trimmed ,Fucking ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Natural ,Big Dick
Young Gavin is back for some more cock and boy does he get it from new arrival Seth. This boy has a real big cock for that bisexual twink boy hole and after the two have stripped down and sucked those delicious boners up to full hardness young Gavin shows he can take it and enjoys that big meat all over the bed until the boys are jerking out their juice over themselves!
Duration: 12:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1065kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 105.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Real Big Dick For The Boy Tattoos and Riding

Sig Sinclair , Benjamin Dunn , Chase Anderson Jasper

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sig Sinclair , Benjamin Dunn , Chase Anderson
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Facial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Uncut.
Beer-swilling beauty and favourite, Benjamin Dunn, is feeling as horny as fuck – no surprise there! – and heads off to a ramshackle den with diminutive blond, Chase Anderson, for some heated, hard-cocked action. But matters soon take on an unexpected twist when the two fuck-buddies discover a handsome waif in the angelic form of Sig Sinclair asleep on the floor.
Duration: 22:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sig Sinclair , Benjamin Dunn , Chase Anderson

Antonio Aguilera and David Avila Superior

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Antonio Aguilera, David Avila
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Big Dick, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
It is sometimes hard to keep your hands to yourself when you share a lift with a sexy guy. Your mind runds wild with the thought of endless possibilities. David invited his hot neighbour Antonio to his apartment. What followed is hot, hard and passionate sex. This was a passionate encounter of pure ecstasy. Horny opportunism. Enjoy.
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio Aguilera and David Avila

Too Good to be True Neuwied

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Andy Hunter Cade Devlin Hunter James Jacob Ridely Jason Harley Rusty Wood Ryan Hard Trae Spencer Trevor Knight
Genres: Anal, oral, general hardcore, condoms
Studio 2000 invites you to get your cock in hand; sit back and relax with the return of superstar Trevor Knight in Derek Kent's Too Good to be True! Our mega-hung varsity jock dreamboy is back, and as a special bonus, we're giving you twice the Trevor-in two scorching fuck scenes, including an awe-inspiring flip-flop fuck with Studio 2000 's newest ultra-delectable exclusive, golden -skinned French-Canadian Ja Harley! Knight stars as a restless stud looking for lust-quenching ways to keep himself occupied while housesitting for his vacationing boyfriend-and of course he finds plenty of spectacular sexualists to suck, fuck, and rim in every corner of this superb sun-drenched Southern California home!
Joining Knight and Harley in this sensational, beautifully lensed flick are muscled and tattooed power-bottom Cade Devilin, handsome favorite Andy Hunter, and dark, lean, and absolutely sublime, big-dicked boy-next-door Rusty Wood, alongside four mouthwatering neers : boyish and mega-hung pale blond Trae Spencer, stunning milky-skinned bottom Ja Ridely, and two dicklicious dirty blonds-long haired and smooth Hunter James, and sideburn-sporting, model gorgeous surfer boy Ryan Hard.
Duration: 1:24:09
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Good to be True

Время генерации страницы 0.12585 секунды с 9 запросами