View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 04:21 PM   #42
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Beaming Leidschendam

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth. When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaming

Holly Wood Borger

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
The absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with new talent...and it's always that much better when the talent isn't from the same old talent pool of agents in LA...I met Holly at Sanctuary in Culver City...Sanctuary is a very cool dungeon club that has recently re-opened near the airport...on any given Saturday night, you can find and meet many a upstanding pervert...Holly was walking around with another young, hot babe and I noticed them immediately...I do not typically approach any women in public to shoot, but they were introduced to me through their Master and another LA pervert, Micheal Kahn...We arranged the shoot, made sure to go over limits and interests and a week later, Holly was in my Dungeon, ready to be plunged into the world of hardcore BDSM...actually, Holly has been plunged before...she is not a newbie to submisison and control...and I was happy for that...I could tell that Holly was ready for an intense day...as she strips, she reveals a perfect body...curvy and feminine...classic long legs...full and heavy tits...wide hips, vanilla skin and a very ripe pink pussy...just a beautifully natural woman at the height of her luxury...So, I blindfold her, tie her on the couch and cram her pussy hole with a vibrator...I take it slow and easy in that first scene cause I know what's coming...my plans for Holly are harsh...I continue with a breast bind that keeps her up on her knees as I whip her body and cane her inner thighs...I let her ride the vibe until she gets release...the next tie is a back breaker, but Holly hangs like a champ as I use a dildo to push her around the room....nipples clamps on tightly tied tits and more time with the magic wand...she's being such a good subject...then I spread her out tightly on the bed...I had to see her whole body pulled apart before me...I give Holly a thorough introduction to electrical play, including some alligator clips right on those stainless steel pussy piercings...the TENS unit works away at her tummy and inner thighs and I stuff her cunt with a dildo...she submits to the vibrator one last time...then I whip her, one last time...much thanks to Holly and her Master...We hope to have her back again soon...Ogre...

Total size: 965.4 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Wood

Tight Pussy Broke My Fucking Machine Slate Hill

She is so small inside that she burns out my Fucking Machine .. Wow
Introducing Rebel Rose, she loves her boobs, is just over 5 foot tall and a very to the point kind of chic. "Oh Master James, it is hard for me to orgasm on my own, can you please beat me and humiliate me while I try and orgasm Sir"?
Sure, no problem
After an initial beating in the previous session, Master James puts her in a box and she just cannot wait to get started. Who knows how many orgasms she has, wetting the box and the dungeon floor.. Yeah, hard to orgasm pooft she is quite the nympho.. Exciting!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight Pussy Broke My Fucking Machine

Courtney Shea - Disobedient Courtney New Weston

Cast: Courtney Shea
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage
Feisty Courtney is used to doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants and Feenix is going to teach her that that's not how it works at Dungeoncorp. He starts off by stringing her up, leaving one leg free. He electrifies her with the TENS unit, canes and spanks her. As he vibrates her plump pussy, she cums once without permission, so Feenix teaches her about obedience by pulling a few more orgasms out of her weakened body. Next, she is strapped into a backbend. She is flogged and covered in clothespins. Feenix attaches her pussy lips to her toes and canes her clit until she is whimpering in pain. But the pussy torture is not through just yet...Feenix puts a weighted crotch rope on her sensitive pussy lips as he whips her a bit longer until she finally apologizes for her disobedience. Courtney refuses to address Feenix as Sir, so he continues her punishment. She is put in a neck stock and the ball gag is removed and she is flogged until, in tears, she finally submits and calls him by his proper title. Now that she is cooperative and submissive, she is allowed some pleasure and she takes it, moaning through some intense orgasms. But she disobeys again. Finally, Feenix secures Courtney in some predicament bondage, pussy and ripe breasts exposed for some more torment and a final chance to to obey. He electrifies, clamps and vibes her until she is desperetly trying to keep from cumming. Feenix will allow it, but she has to say please, and call him Sir. In the end, she gives up her disobedience and gives in to the pleasure...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney Shea - Disobedient Courtney

Ana Foxxx - Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx Manitou Springs

Cast: Ana Foxxx
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal
We are very pleased to welcome Ana Foxxx to DungeonCorp...Although being very beautiful and appearing quite fragile, Ana is a tried and true player on many levels...so I decided to book her into the SocietySM pit on her first shoot...We're always looking for legitimate male talent at DungeonCorp, and at this level, it is not easy to find...LA is full of tremendous players and personalities and it's great when we merge with that lifestyle vibe in meeting a new male Dominant who begins playing on camera in this environment....you can find pictures of this guy playing in public from sea to shining sea...Simon Blaise has been leaving his marks all over LA for at least 10 years...and many times we have discussed working together on content shoots...and this is the day we got it together...We offer Ana up for Simon's use...After teasing us all to tears in the pretty girl photos, all of us are quite overjoyed to get her naked and tie her hands over her head...Her body is truly amazing, and she's one of those women who was made to wear a ball gag...for my eyes, anyway...Simon sets the pace of the scene...this dominant is not only concerned with submission, he is overjoyed with surrender...His approach is intimate...and also very sincere...he wins Ana over before ever laying a flogger on her...It is those important moments when you make a connection with a bottom that truly make a difference in her willingness to endure what is presented to her...Simon knows this well...he has big plans for Ana that will push her limits...she will be made to pleasure him and receive his pleasure, and his hard hand....not to mention, fire, whips, strict bondage, and a suspension that leaves Ana spent and satisfied...We hope to have both of these talented players back again soon...Ogre...

Total size: 1.3 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Foxxx - Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05203 секунды с 9 запросами