View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 04:22 PM   #90
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chatter Bitch Part 1 Shreveport

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test. He has no intention of unlocking her after her last round of screaming and squirting. She had better be ready for more soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chatter Bitch Part 1

Metal Willie Clara

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie

Purple Rain Sevres

Today we have the beautiful Rain on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Rain

Helena UnLocked Lysekil

Helena Locke has come to help London River with a shoot. Unfortunately their male talent who is supposed to bottom today doesn't arrive for work. Disappointed, London decides that she can at least make sure her bondage looks good and asks Helena to help her test it. Once she sees Helena in bondage with her sexy ass exposed, London decides that there is no reason why she still can't have fun today.
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helena UnLocked

Telemarketing Torment Trevett

That isn't going to happen, though. That's not the way this works. OT doesn't even give her any orders. He just wants to hear her scream and use her body. If the metal gag in her mouth would let her she might ask him what she could do to earn her freedom. But then again, she might be too afraid of his answer.
Duration: 47:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Telemarketing Torment

Luci Loves It! Parksville

Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her. Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping.
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Loves It!

Coral Captured beautiful Hidden Valley

We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Captured beautiful
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06427 секунды с 9 запросами