LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gabriel Knight Fort Leonard Wood

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ScaryFuckers
Cast: Gabriel Knight
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular
Video language: English
This thirsty gay can’t get enough of our piss. I empty my bladder directly into its throat and demand every droplet be swallowed. We gang up on this pig’s donk ruthlessly striking it till that backside is humid and red. The odor of desperation is in the air as this fag wants to be pummeled and instead I use a intensity implement to shag that screw slot so rock-hard the plower will never walk right again!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriel Knight

DarkAlley Love the Photographer Bacau

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Jim Ferro, BitchBritney
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Pissing, Piersing
A photo shoot in Berlin gets f"cking nasty when sexy man Jim Ferro takes Bitch Britney and makes him yell, 'Gimme More' Jim and his huge pierced cock fuck and piss all over him before unloading in his tight f"ck hole.
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 401.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkAlley Love the Photographer

Matthew Gibbs Newfolden

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Matthew Gibbs
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
It’s been a long, firm day doing real man’s work on the construction website in high heat. Our muscular hairy bods are coated in layers of mud and pungent studly sweat. We’ve got hours of trapped aggression and this snivelling nude cooter will be the fortunate recipient of all our RAGE. First-ever I turn the faggot into my urinal making him drink down all my focused yellow piss! The hungry pig despairingly wants to fellate my fuck-stick but I only permit it to tidy my weenie head. This Lazy cooter is slow as plow so we take turn hammering the bastard till its lily milky flesh is coated in crimson stripes. We’re going to constantly mark this gay lil' cooter so everyone will know it belongs to us!
Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3074kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 415.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matthew Gibbs

Jimmy Clay And Bradley Hudson Salome

Studio: Nextdoor
Lightning! What a bitch. Cancelling the game and sending all the guys back to the locker room. Bradley Hudson isnt very happy about it, but Jimmy Clay is fucking pissed! Hes steaming up and slamming shit, clearly with too much energy. What are we gonna do now to get out workout in? he asks. Bradley looks down at his jock encapsulated cock and replies, I think we can work something out. With that, Bradley pulls down Jimmys shorts and begins to work his cock in his mouth. Jimmy responds with a hard on and by dropping to his knees to return the favor to Bradley, licking Bradleys balls and choking on Bradleys massive cock. Bradley swells to man-size and Jimmy knows just what to do with it, so he bends over as Bradley lubes his asshole up with two fingers, pushing it deep into Jimmys hole and extracting the reactive moans of pleasure from Jimmy. But thats nothing compared to the feeling as Jimmy mounts Bradleys cock sitting on a bench. Riding Bradleys cock as he lays back, Jimmy strokes his dick in Bradleys face and tells him how nice his cock feels. Then Bradley turns Jimmy over and fucks him missionary as Jimmy rocks his legs up in the air and strokes himself off, cum flying all over Jimmys chest as Bradley pulls out and cums on Jimmys stomach. Jimmy flings his head back in an exasperated motion, clearly sapped of both cum and energy. So score one for Bradley! Enjoy!
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6635kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jimmy Clay And Bradley Hudson

Hole Stretching Jack Off Jocks and Brown Hair Baroda

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bonus.Fetish
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Masturbation ,Brown Hair ,Latino ,Trimmed ,Uncut ,Short Hair ,Jocks ,Ass Play ,Cum Jerking Off ,Other Location ,Fisting ,Leather ,Jerking Off ,Big Dick
Jota and Billy are feeling horny in the dungeon. The smell of piss, cum and sweat fills their nostrils as they find a place for some horny fun. They're soon getting down to some real ass fisting action, with hole stretching in close up detail as we watch that hand and a whole forearm vanish. With his aching hole stretched out it's time for the two to wank out their cum together!
Duration: 9:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 77.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Stretching Jack Off Jocks and Brown Hair

Van Jerks Off 720p Hillside

Cast: Van
Genres: Big Dick, Masturbation, Pissing, Solo, Muscle, Surfer
Surf Van is a real 38 year old straight Kite Surf Instructor from Hawaii with a naturally smooth tan surfer body and a perfect 9.5" cock he strokes on camera for the first time and busts a big load of jizz in this exclusive video from Island Studs! Watch sexy Surfer Van underwater paddling out to catch waves with his board fully naked, all caught on video here with Island Studs' awesome underwater sports action cam! Surfer Van likes to fuck women, surf his 7' board and is proud of his long 9.5" cock! If you missed him in his two Hot Duo Action Videos playing sweaty Naked Football with both College Jock Nyles and Football Jock Mick, Join Island Studs now to see all of Van in action!
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 922.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Van Jerks Off 720p

Raw and piss Gooding

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Facial, Rimming, Kissing, Spanking, Mature
Our hung Latin mate Carlos Leão is in a hurry to piss but he found the sexy Hungarian Dominic Arrow inside the toilet, shaving and almost ready to take a shower. When at the end Carlos gets inside the bathroom and takes his huge cock out to piss, Dominic’s mouth begins watering. He can’t resist and in seconds gets on his knees, offering his mouth to the Brazilian, already horny like a . Then Dominic takes his shower, sensually shaking his toned body and his hungry ass in front of Carlos: when he gets out he is ready to receive that big dick bareback and he’ll do his best to take it deep inside in all possible positions. At the end Carlos shoots a thick load of cum in his mouth and all over his face, but Dominic is still not satisfied and asks his top buddy to give him a shower of hot piss! Fucking awesome!
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 489.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw and piss

Время генерации страницы 0.25523 секунды с 9 запросами