Default Watch Me with a Real Man, Loser! Ella Kross

Watch Me with a Real Man, Loser! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Watch Me with a Real Man, Loser!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 154 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 5 min 43 s

Look at this slave sitting before me with his hard body and huge cock. Ifuck this guy on a daily basis and love having his big dick inside of me.Sit there and watch like the loser that you are as I grind my perfect assand hot pussy all over him, you pathetic jerk. How does it make you feelknowing you`ll never get with a woman like me? You`re such a disgustingnobody all you can do is sit there all alone jerking-off. Maybe if you`relucky I might let you quickly lick my ass and possibly my pussy, butyou`ll certainly never get your cock inside of me. I just don`t fuckdesperate morons like you, and the closest you`ll ever get is by suckingmy pussy juice off this guy`s cock once I`m done rocking his world. Hell,maybe I`ll let you suck his cum out of my pussy and you`ll do it just forthe chance to get near me, won`t you? You`re such a loser with your fatbelly and small cock. Watch as I rub my hands all over a real man!
Genre : Cuckolding, Femdom Pov, Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Brat Girls

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05973 секунды с 9 запросами