LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Private Specials vol.31 Kasbeer

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Private
Genres: Anal
In this bisexy remake of The Office the workers in the Bisexual Office have great fun but getting the job done is hard with so much throbbing cock and juicy pussy walking around. Bi Sexual threesomes in every scene means that meetings usually end up with butt cheeks, faces and tits splashed with jizzom.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:46
Video: 576x320, XviD, 874kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Specials vol.31

Bi The Farm Walshville

Release Year: 2006
Studio: U.S. Male
Genres: Bi-sex
There's nothing like a nice relaxing weekend on the farm. And this movie, is anything but. Take one part girls, one part boys, one part farm, and a pinch of sexual tension, and you get one explosive movie. A definate must see.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:47
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 895.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi The Farm

Kristen Jordan Glenallen

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
I looked out of my hotel window before going out to get some ice, when I saw a beautiful girl by herself smoking a cigarette. I immediately went out and introduced myself. After the pleasantries, Kristen said she was waiting for a cab to take her to the beach. I informed her that a cab was going to charge her about a hundred and fifty bucks, of course I was exaggerating. It was a shot in the dark, and it worked in my favor. She couldn't afford to pay that much, so I offered her cash and insinuated what I wanted in return. She politely declined, but I could tell she was interested, so after pressing the issue, we agreed on an amount. Kristen gave me a magnificent blow job before jumping on my hard cock and riding like she was possessed. She had multiple orgasms while I was banging her snatch all over the hotel bed. Then I blasted her pretty face with a nice big load.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Jordan

Chase Arcangel Fucks Hot Stripper Marie Winstonville

Studio: BiGuysFuck
Cast: Chase Arcangel, Marie Jacob, Marcus VonRyder
Genres: Oral / Vaginal / Anal Sex, Big Cock, Tattoos, IR, Cumshot, Big boobs, Fingering
Video language: English
Poor Chase Arcangel caught a bit of the birthday blues but lucky for him, his long time best friend Marcus VonRyder was out in front and had already ordered a local stripper (Marie Jacob) to cheer his buddy up. Once Marie arrives and starts to work her magic on Chase, he inevitably starts thinking with his cock and inquires about fucking Marie! The price is set at $1000, far out of Chase's budget but within reach of his well to do best friend. Thinking quick, Marcus see's an opportunity to capitalize on Chases testosterone surge, and agrees to foot the bill if Chase agrees to fuck him as well. Chase Arcangel has been Marcus's long time secret crush, finally Marcus gets to taste that dick!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chase Arcangel Fucks Hot Stripper Marie

Kristy Lust and her Boyfriend Both Love the Cock Pell City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WorldOfBi
Cast: Kristy Lust
Genres: Bisexual, Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Bareback, Group, Threesome, Cumshots
Kristy Lust gets down with dude who dig dudes. Everyone fucking everyone is her kind of party. Everyone is getting some dick today!
Duration: 39:09
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristy Lust and her Boyfriend Both Love the Cock

Bareback Bisex Cream Pie vol.13 Lemmon

Release Year: 2009
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: George Michaelo, Rendy Scott, Jenny Dark, Simone (II), David Vanek, Milan Johanson
Genres: bisex, creampie
It«s the best of both worlds...fence jumpin», bareback hot-assed sex!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:33
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Bisex Cream Pie vol.13

Cucking Chris - Chris and Rocky Larrabee

Holding him up by his bow-tie collar and keeping him from accidentally bounding.
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 702.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cucking Chris - Chris and Rocky

Время генерации страницы 0.03336 секунды с 9 запросами